Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

DAAWO:-Gabadh Reer Khaatumo Oo Suaal Muhiima Weydiisey Madaxweynaha Somalia Xasan Culusow

Saalax   

Ulasow should not waste his time answering the absurd questions of Khaatumo. It doesn't even meet the

federal state quota of two regions ore more and doesn't have one single region to its name. There is

more pressing matters to tackle such as Kenya trying to micromanage regions of the proposed

Jubbaland state.

^Not true

Here are my H-ism political districits

Ceerigaabo, Badhan, Laas qoray, Laascaano, Caynabo, Buuhoodle, Xudun, & Taleex

Here are the only two we are having a tussle

Ceerigaabo ---shared city , so it is understandable that it is missing from my column

Laascaano, ---J Siyad and Ararsame sons of mine gave the ball away , but I am still on your heels on this waryaa

So stop the waffle

lets be realistic , if the south is stable and FG implements the 6 pillars policy . SNM regime will crumble . as long as Puntland admin continues to be obstacle to FG Stabilization Plan , Somaliland will be able to continue to occupy SSC and Makhir regions .

Wadani   

Oodweyne;947784 wrote:
Xiiny,

Well, saaxiib, those SNM of old had you on the run in the those old bygone days. And their descendent of today still seemed to have you on the run from the regions you thought there are yours based on some passing fiction call "Political H-ism"

So all in all, if I were you I would look down or at least lower my gaze as a token of respect if ever you find yourself in the midst of these SNM folks, lest otherwise they may be tempted to start chasing you around, afresh...
:D

Ouch!! :D

Malika;947762 wrote:
Hypocrisy is an ugly thing , wuxuu illahi ku cadabiin dona some - winning hearts iyo illiterate masaakiin in the same condescending sentence! Maa iska istagtiid dinac aad rabtiid without trying soo hard at pretending to be neutral/fair or whatever it is your convincing yourself is your stance.

All regions of Somalia consist of overwhelmingly illiterate majority. Am I not right? So, it's not condescending nor hypocritical on my part in stating this two facts 'wining the hearts and minds' and 'illiterate locals' in the same sentence.

Wadani   

xiinfaniin;947785 wrote:
^Not true

Here are my H-ism political districits

Ceerigaabo, Badhan, Laas qoray, Laascaano, Caynabo, Buuhoodle, Xudun, & Taleex

Here are the only two we are having a tussle

Ceerigaabo
---shared city , so it is understandable that it is missing from my column

Laascaano
, ---J Siyad and Ararsame sons of mine gave the ball away , but I am still on your heels on this waryaa

So stop the waffle

Xiin, u just expose ur ignorance when ever u dicuss the demographics of a region u know little about. Caynabo is 100% H.J. deegaan, and Ceerigaabo is dominated by H.Y. There are never non H.Y. mayors in Ceerigaabo.

malistar2012;947786 wrote:
lets be realistic , if the south is stable and FG implements the 6 pillars policy . SNM regime will crumble . as long as Puntland admin continues to be obstacle to FG Stabilization Plan , Somaliland will be able to continue to occupy SSC and Makhir regions .

Puntland has been practicing how to catch multiple balls in the air. They are good at this :D

Seriously , we are not worried about SNM boys , they are contained as they are. They have a lot of explaining to do for thier people , regional and international stakeholders. Hassan Sheekh needs to correct course on federalism and everything will be good and dandy. He did very well at London Conference

xiinfaniin;947770 wrote:
Malika these separatist brothers have a deep feelings about how things should be. Few can reason beyond SNM propaganda of yesteryear and see the reality for what it is.

Me? A separatist? An SNM propagandist? What an absurdity. :D

Wadani   

xiinfaniin;947794 wrote:
You are accusing me with ignorance

If there were non H.Y. mayors in Ceerigaabo i'm not aware. Just bring me proof and i'll admit I was wrong. I'm not dominated by my ego like a lot of people are when engaging in debate.

Oodweyne;947798 wrote:
Xiiny,

You still believe that Caynabo is a territory of "political h-ism"?

Not the town. He means Caynabo District. :D

Wadani   

xiinfaniin;947801 wrote:
^^Caynabo as a district , not a city. I cannot believe you miss such a elementary political arithmetic

Yes, and this district is a SNM district.

Saalax   

malistar2012 You're in for a rude awakening if you think Somaliland will disappear with a stable south. If the former

southern based government headed by Mr Barre who had the economic and military strength couldn't stop the ambitions

of the SNM between 1981-1991. What makes you think Culosow's government which is protected by foreign forces

and much weaker can stop SNM on steroids (Somaliland)? :D

Cambuulo logic baad meesha la timi.