Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

DAAWO:-Gabadh Reer Khaatumo Oo Suaal Muhiima Weydiisey Madaxweynaha Somalia Xasan Culusow

Aaliyyah   

Daawadayaal waxaan idiin soo gudbinaynaa kulan ay soo diyaariyeen koox ka socotay Idaacada afka soomaaliga ku hadasha ee VOA oo waraysi khaas ah la yeelatay madaxweynaha dawlada federaalka soomaaliya Mudane Xasan Sheekh Maxamuud, hadaba markii la soo gaadhay su’aalaha waxaa goobtii ka dhex kacday gabadh geesiyada ahna reer Khaatumo ah oo magaceeda ku soo koobtay Idil, waana su’aashi sidaasi iyo daawasho wacan.

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

The president nailed it. This was by far one of president Hassan's best responses regarding the unity of Somalia.

Very practical

He didn't answer the questions. He didn't answer whether those regions receive any Aids nor whether they are a Federal State. lol This guy is good, he knows how to avoid answering questions.

If one can be accused of tailoring words it is Siilaanyo, not Hassan. I disagree with Hassan on few issues but I trust him with ensuring Somalia is one.

xiinfaniin;947718 wrote:
But he addressed the main point which is beyond aid

Midnimada Somalia could mean from Raascaysar to Raas-Kambooni. Midnimada Somalia is a status quo that can be altered at any given time. The main point he should've answered was whether Khaatumo is a State or not. Whether SSC is part of Somaliland or not. :D

xiinfaniin;947725 wrote:
^^why I have a feeling you guys are bit weary about the future
:D

What do you mean 'you guys'? :D I am all for justice. Even if Somaliland is part of Somalia, that means SSC or Khaatumo is part of Somaliland which in return is a Federal State of Somalia. Either way, a disappointment to the Khaatumo folks. At least that's what Xassan Sheekh avoided to touch.

Do you know what SSC means? If yes tell me the districts you think is under Somaliland. If not, stop chatting breeze waryee

xiinfaniin;947729 wrote:
Do you know what SSC means? If yes tell me the districts you think is under Somaliland. If not, stop chatting breeze waryee

Hargeisa lays claim to Ex-British Somaliland. Qardho is less than 10 miles away from that border. :D Today, trucks from Berbera with Aid landed in Sanaag Bari (Badhan, Lasqoray, Dhahar). Somaliland is winning the hearts and minds of the illiterate, masaakin locals. Where is Somalia?

NGONGE   

Much ado about nothing really. On the other side, Siilaanyo is writing in Western papers about Somaliland. Someone has to sit these two guys together so that they can clarify their future relationship. Oh, I forgot. Someone did! :D

Malika   

Classified;947731 wrote:
Hargeisa lays claim to Ex-British Somaliland. Qardho is less than 10 miles away from that border.
:D
Today, trucks from Berbera with Aid landed in Sanaag Bari (Badhan, Lasqoray, Dhahar). Somaliland is winning the hearts and minds of the illiterate, masaakin locals. Where is Somalia?

Hypocrisy is an ugly thing , wuxuu illahi ku cadabiin dona some - winning hearts iyo illiterate masaakiin in the same condescending sentence! Maa iska istagtiid dinac aad rabtiid without trying soo hard at pretending to be neutral/fair or whatever it is your convincing yourself is your stance.

Wadani   

Malika;947762 wrote:
Hypocrisy is an ugly thing , wuxuu illahi ku cadabiin dona some - winning hearts iyo illiterate masaakiin in the same condescending sentence! Maa iska istagtiid dinac aad rabtiid without trying soo hard at pretending to be neutral/fair or whatever it is your convincing yourself is your stance.

I think he'd say the same of the ppl in the tuulooyin of SNM deegaans. It's true that most of our rural and a sizable portion of our city ppl are illiterates.

Malika these separatist brothers have a deep feelings about how things should be. Few can reason beyond SNM propaganda of yesteryear and see the reality for what it is.