Sign in to follow this  
SOO MAAL

Madaxweyne Xasan: Midnimada Somalia waa lama taabtaan min Saylac ilaa Raaskambooni oo hal Dawlad leh

NGONGE   

The talks will resume in less than sixty days. The talks are about solving this little problem. In the meanwhile, Hassan can talk of midnimo all he wants and Siilaanyo can talk of independence all he likes. :D

Johnny B   

Xaaji Xunjuf;952504 wrote:
Can you tell me how he is going to unite Somalia with Somaliland what methods will he use ,

Well lest you want me to buy your crap for a fact , there is one country called Somalia and it is a already a single country, a UN member nation , so the president is not uniting his country with another country as you'd like to be the case, but he is talking to a particular clan of his nation that was wronged or targeted by the previous regime..

The method was already declared , no force will ever be used against our brothers from the North, diplomacy is the way.

what resources

Diplomatic reasources are appendant for every internationally recognized government.

how is he going to convince SL leaders and SL public to support him

He is talking sense to their leaders, Many among the public in the north already disagree with the secession project, the rest will have to realize.

70% of SL population dont even know what the union was

That is neither reason enough to question the singleness of our nation nor it is reason enough seceding a Somali clan.

lol.

Was that necessary?

Now tell me how is he going to unite Somalia with Somaliland.

read the above !

Forget about what he wants forget about what Somaliland wants,

What is there to talk about then?!

He wants unity right with Somaliland how is he going to achieve that.

Again, no he doesen't want unity with Somaliland, Somalia is already a single country, he wants peace among it's clans.:cool:

^^ If Somaliland is already part of Somalia , than why are the international community insisting, for the talks to happen. And if he is their president how come than the world is calling fort he 2 sides to clarify their future relations. Diplomatic resources will not take him any where we have seen him how he is struggling with Uhurro Kenyatta and the Jubbaland affairs. As long as he doesn't control from raskambooni to raascaseer he will never be able to negotiate from a stronger position. The Somaliland latest celebrations in Somaliland should be a clear message for you where the SL people stand regarding their indepedendence. 70% of the Somaliland population were born in the mid 80s and late 80s. If he was talking to a clan as you want us to believe why did he had to go to another country to conference with them. No where did the President mention he was bring back a clan. The Somalia and Somaliland agreement are not between clans , you should read the communique again. On what he wants i asked you how he wants to achieve unity, but you keep repeating what he wants and what not. I know what he wants , i want to know how he will enforce it.

^^^^ this group lashing out at everyone, be it president Hassan or Somaliland r the remnants of those who engineered the destruction of the Somali race in the first place,then they thmslvs get destroyed.Now for thm is revenge time against the H & Is clans.They brought the americans in 92,then the Ethiopians in 2006,then the Kenyans to no avail.This latest play game in Kismayo works like this: unite Garowe with Jigjiga and Kismayo and encircle the H clan tight from tip to toe(just print that map in your head for a minute).As for Somaliland,first destroy it politically,then stir Nationalism in Mogadishu(same ones they encircling) and start a fight between the two,then pick up the pieces from a strong position & manage a come back.oooooh Siyad was smarter than that with the backing of super powers & billions worth of arsenal.

Tallaabo   

burahadeer;952528 wrote:
^^^^ this group lashing out at everyone, be it president Hassan or Somaliland r the remnants of those who engineered the destruction of the Somali race in the first place,then they thmslvs get destroyed.Now for thm is revenge time against the H & Is clans.They brought the americans in 92,then the Ethiopians in 2006,then the Kenyans to no avail.This latest play game in Kismayo works like this: unite Garowe with Jigjiga and Kismayo and encircle the H clan tight from tip to toe(just print that map in your head for a minute).As for Somaliland,first destroy it politically,then stir Nationalism in Mogadishu(same ones they encircling) and start a fight between the two,then pick up the pieces from a strong position & manage a come back.oooooh Siyad was smarter than that with the backing of super powers & billions worth of arsenal.

Please be a little bit more diplomatic :eek:

Tallaabo   

Johnny B;952520 wrote:
Well lest you want me to buy your crap for a fact , there is one country called Somalia and it is a already a single country, a UN member nation , so the president is not uniting his country with another country as you'd like to be the case, but he is talking to a particular clan of his nation that was wronged or targeted by the previous regime..

The method was already declared , no force will ever be used against our brothers from the North, diplomacy is the way.

Diplomatic reasources are appendant for every internationally recognized government.

He is talking sense to their leaders, Many among the public in the north already disagree with the secession project, the rest will have to realize.

That is neither reason enough to question the singleness of our nation nor it is reason enough seceding a Somali clan.

Was that necessary?

read the above !

What is there to talk about then?!

Again, no he doesen't want unity with Somaliland, Somalia is already a single country, he wants peace among it's clans.:cool:

Keep dreaming as if it helps:o

Was born in desert with no shade & 50 miles from our villa in Burao where my mum start walking 2 days earlier & left behind with no food & water:mad:

Tallaabo   

burahadeer;952560 wrote:
Was born in desert with no shade & 50 miles from our villa in Burao where my mum start walking 2 days earlier & left behind with no food & water:mad:

Sad but true for a lot of us. And I dodged bullets, bombs, fighter jets, and helicopter gunship as a mere seven year old!! In the West that experience would qualify me for a lifetime of psychiatric therapy;)

Tallaabo;952567 wrote:
In the West that experience would qualify me for a lifetime of psychiatric therapy;)

I left the west to be with my psycho community:D and Somalia will deal with my kind....watch cruises land on them.

Tallaabo   

burahadeer;952573 wrote:
I left the west to be with my psycho community:D and Somalia will deal with my kind....watch cruises land on them.

No it is much better to forgive and move on.