Sign in to follow this  
Haatu

Why I strongly dislike Faarax Macalin Co

nuune   

It seems we have come along way now that you have softened from your initial stance.

But you still digging a deep hole for yourself, it is ok for you to badmouth others but avoid to badmouth your close relative(Affey).

Can you see what direction you are taking, it is not a healthy direction, Abti

Haatu   

They're leaders, nin xil qaaday eed qaad. I've already explained about Afeey. Let it rest.

My point still stands. I just hope Nadif is better than the old lot. A lot of the youth voted for him because he offered change. We'll see IA.

nuune   

Tutu, lool@laga jagaweysan karo, wallee inaad tahey Sujui asal ah.

Haatu, I see waad ka wareegeysaneysaa the real topic, for your information, Affey is a close relative of mine too, and happpens to be from my mother's side, asaga iyo my mom waxey kala tirsadaan not more than 3 odayaal, still if I want to bad mouth others and avoid Affey in the same sentence in the same category, what does that says about me, it is called Munaafaqnimo in its earliest form oo dhar cad loo xidhey.

Affey, Dawaara, Hajji and the rest failed NFD, no pick and choose there, saas la soco, Abti(I had said this to you already in few posts).

Now, let it rest and try to defend what you stand for, at least!

Haatu   

lol nuune. There's no picking and choosing. I just refuse to speak about some. Call it munaafiqnimo or not but oh well. As for Afeey, isn't his "achievements" obvious when his own elders tell him to make way?

Let's let it rest, Abti ;)

Haatu my Mark-a-Bull abti; aren't you too young to "strongly dislike" anything? We are advised to temper our likes and dislikes; today's friends might be tomorrow's enemies and vice versa.

Oz   

LOL @ Nuune and Tutu, afey is a realative he'll support him do or die. that was/is the problem in Somalia is it? not!

NGONGE   

^^ I don't think he's supporting him, Oz. War yarka daaya dee. He is right not to bad mouth is uncle in public. The hints are all there to show that he does not approve of his politics though. Yarko bila edab maaha dee. :D

Haatu   

NGONGE;949241 wrote:
^^ I don't think he's supporting him, Oz. War yarka daaya dee. He is right not to
bad mouth
is uncle in public. The hints are all there to show that he does not approve of his politics though. Yarko bila edab maaha dee.
:D

Thank you Ngonge. It's a shame only one of the elders still remembers the manners expected from the youth :D

Qansax, they're lucky I don't hate them :D

raula   

Haatu..aren't you working on UK's version of KSCE??? Focus on your studies, then markaad qaangaadhid uu soo jeeso :D

As a sisterly advise though-iska ilaali fudeynimaada somali-politics-side-effects laga qaado sida jumping on sneering words like "mory@an"/ & generalizations.

nuune & tutu..dee cut him some slack..inanka waa barbarad :D

tutu   

raula;949369 wrote:
Haatu..aren't you working on UK's version of KSCE??? Focus on your studies, then markaad qaangaadhid uu soo jeeso

As a sisterly advise though-iska ilaali fudeynimaada somali-politics-side-effects laga qaado sida jumping on sneering words like "mory@an"/ & generalizations.

nuune & tutu..dee cut him some slack..inanka waa barbarad

That was good advice, ya Haatu. Didn't know you're a KCSE candidate.. I will you send you success card ile ya kuimba:) Soma vizuri jo.

tutu, is all you're complaining about the title? Is this man your father-in-law or something?

Of course, that eye-catching title isn't congruent with the contents of the article you posted. I am related to both men, but surprisingly more so to Affey.