Sign in to follow this  
Haatu

Why I strongly dislike Faarax Macalin Co

tutu   

Haatu;947394 wrote:
Why I strongly dislike Faarax Macalin & co

You haven't yet answered that question, yaa Haatu. Nuune still waiting..........

And for the first article; He's just a political wayward with no sense of probable political direction. He criticizes all quarters of politics from Raila to Ruto, Kalonzo to Uhuru, Duale to Haaji, yet provides no substance or alternative direction.

So forget about his political dregs and maala yacni ee kajawaab su'aasha Nuune oo ah, naceebka xooga leh oo aad u qabto Faarah Macalin kaliya. Waxaad ogaataa in all NEP politicians ey yihiin 'one and the same' marka ey noqto wax tar iyo horumar. Marka why aad Faarah kaliya oogala baxday ayaa wanaagsan in aad naga dharjiso.

tutu   

Since time memorial, Somali tribes have had, and still have, their nasal cannulas supplied from foreign lands, I wonder why Jubbaland's case is an exception now. It's just upholding the norm.

tutu   

Oodweyne;947732 wrote:
^^^If the supporters of this jubbaland project are as brave and as forthright as you are when it comes what the deal is in here then I believe all of these back and forth argument would've been moot indeed. It just pity that few of the cheerleaders of this new political project are that inclined.
:D

What's that deal in here I'm so brave and forthright about?

My two lines earlier alluded to the fact that anti-Jubbaland's line of argument solely (as far as I've noticed in Somaliaonline) roots in the dismissal of Jubbaland's 'means' of achieving it's status. But based on my meagre knowledge of Somalia's goings, 'the end justifies the means' mantra is ubiquitary in that end of the wood. A common practice from the North to the South, be it be on Ethiopian or Rwandan brawn or America's flying killers. Ergo the gist of my earlier writing. But of the deal, I know not of. Not a great fan of Somalia's politics save for a tad of back-fence talk here and there anyway.

tutu   

GoldCoast;947733 wrote:
I don't know anything about the politics of the region, but that Garissa blogger is a great writer.

You may deem so, but his political grasp is, on the contrary, shallow.

Haatu   

tutu, whatever the author might be and whatever his political opinions, he's spot on when it comes to our leaders. What have they done for us for all the times we've elected them? As for him not providing an alternative, I don't blame him. He's become disillusioned and has had enough. Besides, it's not his place to come up with solutions, that's what the leaders are there for. As for the rest of what you've said, don't let nuune's lies mislead you, all of them are useless. If you bothered to read the title you would have noticed the & Co part. But I fear that you like nuune have other motives for backing this useless man so passionately for ;)

Tallaabo/Oodka, ok I might've been a tad bit too harsh, but the point still stands that Culusow knew that there's no trust in the country and that Xamar is only trusted by one family (whether that's right or not is beside the point). With this in mind, he created unnecessary obstacles for himself by picking a fight with Kismaayo instead of taking the lead of the initiative and having his way with the structuring of the new states. But, he's decided to embark on a dangerous road and as a result has lost a lot of good will. Lacking resources to buy out opponents, a credible army to intimidate and the necessary institutions to carry out his will, you would've thought he would act with more prudence. Every good leader knows when to back down, swallow a bitter pill and compromise but Culusow seems impervious to this. I don't see how his presidency can recover from this but he might still surprise us.

(As for him being against federalism, that train has already departed and the only way to stop it lies in Golaha Shacabka and an afti qaran, not Kismaayo.)

tutu   

Haatu;947747 wrote:
tutu, whatever the author might be and whatever his political opinions, he's spot on when it comes to our leaders. What have they done for us for all the times we've elected them? As for him not providing an alternative, I don't blame him. He's become disillusioned and has had enough. Besides, it's not his place to come up with solutions, that's what the leaders are there for. As for the rest of what you've said, don't let nuune's lies mislead you, all of them are useless. If you bothered to read the title you would have noticed the & Co part. But I fear that you like nuune have
other motives
for backing
this useless man
so passionately for
;)

Even though you unenthusiastically and vaguely display your general distaste for Kenyan-Somali politicians, your intense dislike and portrayal of him as the black beast of the lot is quite vivid and borders personal grudge. As I said he's amongst a bunch of plastic do-gooders of politicians. But I (and Nuune, I guess) are against your selective mindset of putting all burden of Nep's political fiasco on Farah's shoulders.

I have no other motives other than being fair to the man and acknowledging the fact that he's of better substance than his ilk of Somali politicians.

Haatu   

Tutu, you and nuune are being difficult for some reason. Where have I placed the problems of NEP squarely on Faarax's shoulders? Ciyaarta naga daa sxb.

^^You seem to be saying that all Kenyan politicians of Somali origin are of the same stock yet the title of your post says something else

Why post such a provocative title and not defend it?

tutu   

Oodweyne,

That Jubbaland bank on Kenya's muscles and influence is of public knowledge, I presume. And that's ok as it's the norm over there.

But for me (a novice of Somali politics) to gain some broad perspective on this project, could you enlighten me on the logic that advised your antagonistic tendency (grasping from your tone) as regards to the Jubbaland project besides the Kenyan aspect. The only excuse that rented my ears since the Jubbaland issue occupied every Somali airwave.

nuune   

HAATU, it is ok adeer if you cannot provide or defend what you posted, you have exposed yourself enough of this for the past few months, so far, here are your main points:

- Your dislike of Farah Macalin, and your refusal of why you hated this man so much

- Your pick and selection on NEP politicians to suit your agenda

- You picked Affey as a relative and not included the useless NEP politicians, because he is a close relative

Until I abandon what I asked you to provide I will still ask why the reasons behind this deep hatred towards Farah Macalin, he was supporting the shiftas is not an answer I will take as you have said few months back, sxb, ee wax kale iila imoow, Abti.

tutu   

Haatu;947771 wrote:
Tutu, you and nuune are being difficult for some reason. Where have I placed the problems of NEP squarely on Faarax's shoulders? Ciyaarta naga daa sxb.

Dee saas ayaad udhigtay marka hore. Bal waa yahay ee bal ninkaan nuune oo reer Sarif ah ka gar bah.

Nuune, Affey iyo Farah waa labada kaliya ee laga jagaweysan karo kuligood.

Haatu   

Xiin, it's provocative to attract attention. And the title is perfectly fine as it is. Read all of it, not just the first bit.

nuune,

- I dislike all those stooges, Macalin included.

- another baseless lie. They are ALL useless.

- I refuse to talk about Affey because it's not nice to bad mouth a relative so stop acting like a kid.

- as for this: "he was supporting the shiftas is not an answer I will take as you have said few months back, sxb, ee wax kale iila imoow, ", bring proof of this.

tutu, is all you're complaining about the title? Is this man your father-in-law or something?