Blessed   

nuune;947190 wrote:
Ps: you have connected two categories, waan bislaadee
icun
, iyo waan bakhtiyee
ijiid
oo toban sanoo farqi ah u dhaxeeyo, halkaas
waxaa kasoo baxey new category,i
cun ijiid(laakin age number uma hayo waan u soo shaaheyn), I thank you for that new category
asset.php?fid=14&uid=3017&d=1313069411

Ha igu nabin nuunow, hadii kale 'xabadu wiif wiif' ayaa dhici doonta ama wax ka sii daran.. :P

Coofle   

"Aadamaw waxaad maagantahay adiyo maankaagu, iyo meel ilaahay ku marin kala mid weeyaane" ayuu abwaan soomaaliyeed horey u yidhi

No point in Planning and thinking about this SP, The time I was planning in my head iyo waqtiga arrimuhu dhaceen, at least 7 years ayaa u dhexeeya...Markaa maruun buu soo dhacaa.....I have friends of both genders some married extremely young 40 (for the first time that is late).

Conclusion, Guurku waa sida arsaaqda oo kale, you just stumble upon it when its your time.

Each side has its own pros and cons....Marrying older usually means more life experience, financial stability, emotional stability, more patience,,while marrying young means, more passion, more fun, etc...I know one Somali dude he is 22 and he is already into his 3rd wife, divorced the first two (such thing is sick).....

Bari ayaa nin guursaday, Deetana odayaashii xaasle ah ayaa u yimi oo ku yidhi, ka warran guurka?, inta uu dhangad qaatay ayuu dhinac walba ku fujiyay oo uu odaygii xanuuniyay, markaasuu ku yidhi (waxa saas u macaan baad hore noogu sheegi waysay) , haddana wiil doob ah ayaa u yimi oo isla su'aashii waydiiyay, Guurka ka warran? , umuu warceline shibta ayaa ka qabsaday (silent treatment)!!!!

Coofle   

SomaliPhilosopher;947193 wrote:
You woman are a ticking time bomb, biologically of course
:P
, how does a woman marry at an older age in such case

Medically speaking the risk of declined fertility starts at >40 years,,,For men , if you are not hit by some disease that affect the function down there you can work your way through life.

Aaliyyah   

Shekada odeyga dhangads lala dhacayo ma fahmin ee faahfaahi. Ma wuxu ula jeeday waa masuuliyed weyn iyo dhib.

Safferz   

Coofle;947206 wrote:
Medically speaking the risk of declined fertility starts at >40 years,,,For men , if you are not hit by some disease that affect the function down there you can work your way through life.

Male fertility declines around the same time too.

Coofle   

Aaliyyah;947210 wrote:
Sheka lala dhacayo ma fahmin ee faahfaahi. Ma wuxu ula jeeday waa masuuliyed weyn iyo dhib.

xaasidnimada ayuu u garaacay oo uu ula jeeday "Waad naga qarsateen wanaaga guurka hadii odayaasha tihiin",,,Dhalinyartana sidii isaga looga qarsaday oo kale ayuu uga qarsanayaa...

Coofle   

Safferz;947212 wrote:
Male fertility declines around the same time too.

Its not about Fertility per say...For example, in 21st century many people develop Chronic diseases like Diabetes and hypertension in their late 30s, on the long run, if uncontrolled both those conditions lead to impotence and sexual dysfunction.

Aging process its self affects reproducibility of an individual...another example is Happy pills taken by many young people decrease libido....Smoking, Alcoholism, exposure to radiation, obesity etc..may all take part in decreased reproductive capabilities in men.

My point its more of a disease thing rather than biologic clock for men.

Safferz   

All good points Coofle, but I remember reading about a study recently that showed men also have a "biological clock," and that delaying fatherhood can increase risks of mental illness and autism in children, among other things. So I was just bringing that up as something else to think about, because it's not only women who have to worry about age.

Coofle   

Safferz;947218 wrote:
All good points Coofle, but I remember reading about a study recently that showed men also have a "biological clock," and that delaying fatherhood can increase risks of mental illness and autism in children, among other things. So I was just bringing that up as something else to think about, because it's not only women who have to worry about age.

True, There are certain genetic syndromes associated with advanced paternal age.....and other genetic diseases associated for advanced maternal age....Laakiin Kollay cidii Ilaahay u qoray ayuun bay ku dhacaan, the syndromes can even happen to newborns of young parents.

SP,,,,Sxb bootada naga daa, soo qaan gaadh marka hore loolz.

xabad   

Don't even bother marrying and having kids. save all your money and buy yourself a comfortable retirement. we have but one life here on this earth, enjoy it. my two cents.