Sign in to follow this  
SomaliPhilosopher

Marry young or marry old?

-Lily-   

I’m not stereotyping young mothers but some of the best mothers I know started their families in their 30s, calm, collected, and enjoying motherhood with confidence; they make it look easy while providing the best experiences for their young ones.

In any case it will happen when it is meant to and you should all know by now life is not a list or a plan we control.

NGONGE   

Is this gong to be a monthly thing now? :D

Well, at least it gives me a chance to air my "poem" one more time. :P

Shaarubaan yeeshay, aabe ii guuri

Shaydaankan iska naaray, aabe ii guuri

Shamac ha la ii shido, aabe ii guuri

Shuruudaan buuxshe, aabe ii guuri

Sharaf aan isture, aabe ii guuri

Waan shidmay, aabe ii guuri

Sheeka kurudhay, aabe ii guuri

Waa shay aanaan fahmin, aabe ii guuri

Waxbaa i juqjuqaya, aabe ii guuri

Shabaabkayga yaanu lumin, aabe ii guuri

Shinbiraha i dhiba, aabe ii guuri

Shalmadahaan ursada, aabe ii guuri

Shaqalkaan dheereyaa, aabe ii guuri

Shar yaanan arkin, aabe ii guuri

Shaxshax aan noqday, aabe ii guuri

Caluusha i socotay, aabe ii guuri

Caashiq baan ahay, aabe ii guuri

Caashuur aan bixiye, aabe ii guuri

Juq baan ahay, aabe ii guuri

aabe ii guuri, aabe ii guuri

------------------------------------------

If you CAN, always marry as soon as the thought crosses your head.

NGONGE   

-Lily-;947289 wrote:
I’m not stereotyping young mothers but some of the best mothers I know started their families in their 30s, calm, collected, and enjoying motherhood with confidence; they make it look easy while providing the best experiences for their young ones.

In any case it will happen when it is meant to and you should all know by now life is not a list or a plan we control.

You obviously have not come across the term "geriatric mother", Lily. :P

-Lily-   

Ngonge still doesnt change the facts and realities of 21st century motherhood...of course if one wants a football team I suggest one starts early.

nuune   

lool football team, why not Lilly, since this world will not last that long, then it is good idea to pop up and have as many children as possible so that they can benefit the little good that this world has to offer, another word ilmaha ayaa loo daneenayaa so that they can enjoy this life, guurka la sheegayo oo ilmaha la dhalayo waa un caawimaad aad ilmaha dhalan doono aad caawineyso si ay ugu istareexaan adduunkan(there is nothing of good benefit for the parents anyway except buuq qeylo and qaxar), if someone cannot do that, then they are selfish by any means, meaning they are refusing fellow human beings to come to this world.

NGONGE   

-Lily-;947299 wrote:
Ngonge still doesnt change the facts and realities of 21st century motherhood...of course if one wants a football team I suggest one starts early.

That's not what I meant. The joke about "geriatric mothers" is that they're fussy, clingy and are always worried about something going wrong with their children. It is something to do with age and experience. Young mothers, on the other hand, normally take the whole thing in their stride and by the time they get to the age of "worry", the kids are almost grown up.

-Lily-   

Nuune, there is nothing wrong with a little selfishness and you paint a very bleak picture of parenthood.

Ngonge I see, that’s just as stereotypical as saying all young mothers feed their toddlers chips and coke and let them be educated by the TV.

Juxa   

I think Coofle's sheeko is very applicable lakinse those saying guurso, guurso are full of lug'gooyo

Marry markaad rabto! for the ladies i resent the whole biology clock b!s , there is a lot more into fertility than age, other factors are important too. No woman should be valued by the quality or the quantities of her ukumo

there is more into life than husband/wife and caruur

Thank you juxa for your input. But im afraid I have put this matter to an end. I have tied the knot with a former ONLF fighter. Something about a female revolutionary I find attractive.... Given my recent marriage I still have a vacancy for 3... I have decided to fill this void by marrying every 6.3 years so I can experience marriage at different ages. I am no male chauvinist dont get me wrong This is purely for academic findings. I shall report back my findings on this thread in 18.9 years.

Thanks,

SP

Coofle   

SomaliPhilosopher;947797 wrote:
Thank you juxa for your input. But im afraid I have put this matter to an end. I have tied the knot with a former ONLF fighter. Something about a female revolutionary I find attractive.... Given my recent marriage I still have a vacancy for 3... I have decided to fill this void by marrying every 6.3 years so I can experience marriage at different ages. I am no male chauvinist dont get me wrong This is purely for academic findings. I shall report back my findings on this thread in 18.9 years.

Thanks,

SP

I would recommend otherwise....Xilahaaga joog.... midh wixii ka badan nolol maaha, meermeeraysi iyo sasabo ka bixi maysid...Laakiin Soo joog ninkii laga waayo soo jiif aa laga helaa ...

Chimera   

25-30 is a good age to get married and enjoy life for another 5 years, generate wealth, and unforgettable experiences. Then I must dedicate it towards the children, which should be interesting.

Coofle   

Juxa;947730 wrote:
I think Coofle's sheeko is very applicable lakinse those saying guurso, guurso are full of lug'gooyo

Marry markaad rabto! for the ladies i resent the whole biology clock b!s , there is a lot more into fertility than age, other factors are important too.
No woman should be valued by the quality or the quantities of her ukumo

there is more into life than husband/wife and caruur

I second that ...... Progeny are a bonus...

Juxa   

I would like to add my ayeeyo's valuable talo............KHEYRKA WUU SOO DAAHAA!

NGONGE   

^^ Yaryarka hanaga waalin, Juxaaay. Everybody should get married at the age of eighteen. Suuqa ha ka wada fadheestan. :P