Sign in to follow this  
SomaliPhilosopher

Marry young or marry old?

Malika   

^Nuune waa 'sijui' he is waiting till he is 45 for his mother to find him a 'wife'..Lol

32 is just right for a man, I think. More than that, one will be redeemed as a 'sugar daddy'.

Aaliyyah   

30 isn't old for a guy, it is the perfect age for him to settle. Inta ka dib wa wayeele laakin kolay in uu guursado marwalba wa muhim suu ubad iyo xasilooni u helo.

Safferz   

There is no "should," marry whenever you want but I do think it's generally a bad idea to marry at a young age (men and women).

Blessed   

Aaliyyah;947144 wrote:
30 isn't old for a guy
, it is the perfect age for him to settle.
Inta ka dib wa wayeele
laakin kolay in uu guursado marwalba wa muhim suu ubad iyo xasilooni u helo.

Inanyahay, waa bahdilaad waxaagu lool.

SP,

It's more about being in the right state of mind and finding the right person. IMHO.

nuune   

^^ going by that right state of mind or the right person, a problem appears out of nowehere that can diminish the person's muqaal/qaab/aragti/miisaan: COUNTDOWN asset.php?fid=14&uid=3017&d=1313069411

Dad badan bey hilfaha u laabtey gewertan Aaliyah ah, maxey tiri waa wada waayeelo hehe

Malika, u sheeg camal, reer Mombasa aan iska ahey camal maxaan ka aqaanaa waxaneeto asset.php?fid=14&uid=3017&d=1313069411

Blessed   

^Well at last Aaliyah gave a fitting response to your i cun - i jiid theory! Meesha ka kac wayeelyahow lol

Countdown to the qaadi, maahoo?

nuune   

lool i cun i jiid, I never said those hehe, but it is something I can add into my category list, well aniga am not worried as long aan heesto qolyihii, da'na kama walwalo oo qolyihii baa diyaar ii ah oo iga dhigi wiil yaroo kurey ah anytime as they suggested many times but I declined, I like to keep my human-feature to scare them away!

Blessed   

^lol..okay.

Nuune, I was kidding with you, laakin qolyahaaga stylekooda waan ka helaa lol - sheekadii Istnabul imaad dhamayn ee la soco.

nuune   

Blessed, inaan sheekadii Istanbul dhameeyo iyagaa iga xayyirey oo iga xayuubiyey xataa qoraalo aan diyaraiyey inaan halkan ku soo rogo, balse waxaa la yiri Jinni ninkii keenaa baxsha dhib malahan wadooyin kalaan mari aan ku soo af-jari karo sheekadii, hada the advantage I have over them is that wey iga baqaan, waxyaala badan baa is badaley, xataa my recent Djibouti visit waan kula kulmey qolyihii but will keep this in low profile, waa sensitive issue from their part.

Ps: you have connected two categories, waan bislaadee icun, iyo waan bakhtiyee ijiid oo toban sanoo farqi ah u dhaxeeyo, halkaas waxaa kasoo baxey new category,icun ijiid(laakin age number uma hayo waan u soo shaaheyn), I thank you for that new category asset.php?fid=14&uid=3017&d=1313069411

Safferz;947155 wrote:
There is no "should," marry whenever you want but I do think it's generally a bad idea to marry at a young age (men and women).

You woman are a ticking time bomb, biologically of course :P, how does a woman marry at an older age in such case

Safferz   

SomaliPhilosopher;947193 wrote:
You woman are a ticking time bomb, biologically of course
:P
, how does a woman marry at an older age in such case

Fertility declines at 35+, and even then women still have children into their late 30s and 40s. My mom was 34 when I was born, and I'm the first of three. There's no rush here :)