Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

AJE Report on Kismayo Issue

nuune   

lool labadiina shactiroolayaal is nacey aa tihiin camal, one is baajuuni, the other is saabuuni heheh

lool @Haafuun. MMA he might be born in Kismaayo. If that is the case would Xiin be allowed to claim Kismaayo?

In my case my whole family is from Gedo and I was born in Saako, would I be allowed to claim Kismaayo more than say Obahiloowle ?

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;946915 wrote:
Waraa maalin wacan. I have to go back to shaqo.

Walaahi caguhuu wax ka dayey! :D

Waraa Maskiin: RRA ayaa baryahaan la sheegay ina boorka laga jafayo ee bal nooga waran?

N.O.R.F   

NGONGE;946865 wrote:
I don't know about you Norf, but I found the reply of the Somali PM very amusing there. He is admitting that his government are making it up as they go along.
:D

I noticed that slip of the tongue. But its the same shabby constitution, that many didn't want to discuss last year.

Johnny B   

xiinfaniin;946890 wrote:
^^No you don't. Kismayo is not Xaafun. For you to bring Hafun into a Kismayo discussion shows how clannish you are. Is dhabiib waryaa.

Indeed MM subconsiously expressed a clanish sentiment there, but.......

xiinfaniin;946890 wrote:

The point still stands, for a
Baydhabo
governor to be talking about a
peaceful
gathering in
Kismayo
and
Kenya
while he is under
Ethiopian
protection is missed priority ...

To keep that point stand to reason and preferably a sound one , Xiin failed to that end as he is miserably wrong denying the Governor of Bay the right to express his view regarding what is taking place in another Somali city , namely Kismayo , which is (in my view )an obvious illigal gathering orchestered by a faction of the Somali army due to nothing but for Clanish reasons.

Worse is the obvious but never stated reason of why Xiin is denying the Bay governor to talk about what is happening in Kismayo while he sheepishly grants the same rights to the Governor of another Somali city ( town) , namely Garowe.

In my view the whole point of Jubaland and Tolka has gone beyond the sound reason of it is the Somali government that is supposed to do the politiking of the country while that faction of the Somali army is supposed to do it's job and fight the terror group of al-shabab.

Lastly it goes without being mentioned that the Ethiopian soilder in Baidao is by no any rational measure less protective or more friendly than the Kenyan soilder in Kismayo which cements Xiin's clanish sentiment regarding the forien preference.

This military faction has wrapped itself the Tolka glue and is acting as an equivilant power to the federal government since it gave itself the blessing of the Somali people and the international community's blessing to form a state in the Jubas, so it will either be defeated politically and militarily or it will get it's Jubaland and truimf as the mother of that state. time will tell.

And i may have said all the above because o fclanish reasons, now, can we utter anything without being Clanish?

N.O.R.F   

Baashi;946986 wrote:
NORF, what did he say?

Who? The reporter? He covered the issue quite well I think and put the PM on the spot. He also covers the belief that there is involvement from Kenya. Watch it when you get a chance saxib.

Johnny B;946990 wrote:
Indeed MM subconsiously expressed a
clanish
sentiment there, but.......

To keep that point stand to reason and preferably a sound one , Xiin failed to that end as he is miserably wrong denying the Governor of Bay the right to express his view regarding what is taking place in another Somali city , namely Kismayo , which is (in my view )an obvious illigal gathering orchestered by a faction of the Somali army due to nothing but for Clanish reasons.

Worse is the obvious but never stated reason of why Xiin is denying the Bay governor to talk about what is happening in Kismayo while he sheepishly grants the same rights to the Governor of another Somali city ( town) , namely Garowe.

In my view the whole point of Jubaland and Tolka has gone beyond the sound reason of it is the Somali government that is supposed to do the politiking of the country while that faction of the Somali army is supposed to do it's job and fight the terror group of al-shabab.

Lastly it goes without being mentioned that the Ethiopian soilder in Baidao is by no any rational measure less protective or more friendly than the Kenyan soilder in Kismayo which cements Xiin's clanish sentiment regarding the forien preference.

This military faction has wrapped itself the Tolka glue and is acting as an equivilant power to the federal government since it gave itself the blessing of the Somali people and the international community's blessing to form a state in the Jubas, so it will either be defeated politically and militarily or it will get it's Jubaland and truimf as the mother of that state. time will tell.

And i may have said all the above because o fclanish reasons, now, can we utter anything without being Clanish?

I welcome our Johny B's views on Kismayo