Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Governor of Banaadir Region Tarzan: Clan States oppose Unity and are the same as the warlords

Carafaat   

Tarzan waa laangaab and the first sensible mayor of Mogadishu in 23 years. I am just happy there aint a Unuka Mayor of Banadir. Gor forbid Unuka to return as Mayor of the city in the coming decade. Aanu ka nasano, Mohamed Dhere, Yalaxoow and those other Unuka warlords.

That's all I am saying. :D

Tarzan is unuka arafaat kala saarka daaya. Its not Tarzans fault about the Banaadir admin its the system which is focked we need to change the system, you heard the xamardaye folks when they attacked Tarzan for saying Banaadir belongs to every somali... walahi Tarzan is sincere and a patriot he's just surrounded by waraabeyaal

oba hiloowlow;946600 wrote:
Tarzan is unuka arafaat kala saarka daaya. Its not Tarzans fault about the Banaadir admin its the system which is focked we need to change the system, you heard the xamardaye folks when they attacked Tarzan for saying Banaadir belongs to every somali... walahi Tarzan is sincere and a patriot he's just surrounded by waraabeyaal

patriotic this wadani that, it seems as tho people have equated giving up all they've worked for and exposing themselves to swindle and thieves as wadani-nimo , PL has worked for its peace ground up , without the need of foreign troops, nor the IC holding their hands at every juncture, and not only that it has supported and facilitated the process that has led to this current administration, and the International communities recognition of the current somali government. I know secessionist ( who have a sever case of mistaken identity) and those who have benefited from the looted capital and who have been endowed with, privileges they do not deserve because of the dominance in the capital would love to see federal states down played and chaos rule the land, lets just hope for the future of somalia these people never see the mugdishu ruled siad barre era idea of governance come to light.

We know who Tarzan is and his words do not carry weight outside of the HAG territory. Case closed!

Also he's of the same sub clan as Adan Adde I believe or as I heard of which are part of M who are Unuka. So he's Unuka.

Look how quickly this issue descended into a discussion about clan affiliations. The un-elected governor of a major region offered his opinion (he might get sacked by the president any time if the trend continues) and Jubaaland is becoming inevitable.