Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Governor of Banaadir Region Tarzan: Clan States oppose Unity and are the same as the warlords

Carafaat   

yes, he is. And as the Governor of a region with 16 disctrict, his opinion carries weight and cannot be ignored.

Somalia needs men like Tarzan. He even opposed the Unuka leh loyalists and said Muqdisho belongs to every somali not just a clan. Allah dhowr Tarzan

Carafaat   

Tarzan is my Governor and the Governor of all Banadir folks. He undestands that, I dont think an Unuka in his position would understand that. :D

Somalia   

This is absurd, almost borders on ludicrous that a man such as this, Mr Tarzan, a known qabilist of the highest order is speaking out against clan states. We of course know what he means, he wants a Mogadishu-only Somalia in the name of Somalinimo, as if people will fall for that in the year 2013. Ila qosol

Who controls Mogadishu?

15 out of 16 districts are governed by 1 clan, the hypocrisy is mind numbing.

Maxaad Kalla socotaa Gudoomiyaasha Degmooyinka Muqdisho?

1. Macallin Cabdulle Cali Hilowle (Degmada Dharkeenley) - HAG

2. Axmed Xasan Cadow “Axmed Daaci” (Degmada Wadajir) - HAG

3. Muxiyadiin Xasan Jurus (Degmada Yaqshiid) - HAG

4. C/llaahi Xasan Xuseen (Degmada Cabdi-Casiis) - HAG

5. Axmed Meyre Makaraan “Faal” (Degmada Waabari) - HAG

6. Da’ud Cabdalla Maxamed (Degmada Shibis) - HAG

7. Cali Calasow Xasan (Degmada Kaaraan) - HAG

8. C/llaahi Xirsi Wardheere “Istakiin” (Degmada Boondheere) - HAG

9. Cabdi Maxamed Warsame “Dhabaney” (Degmada Hodan) - HAG

10. Maxamed Cali Axmed (Degmada Xamar Jajab) - HAG

11. C/llaahi Ibrahim Sahal “Gardhuub” (Degmada Xamar Weyne) - HAG

12. Deeqa C/Qaadir Axmed (Degmada Wardhiigley) - HAG

13. Cumar C/lle Axmed “Jacfaan” (Degmada Huriwaa) - HAG

14. Maxamed Abuur Cali “Jacfar” (Degmada Howl-wadaag) - HAG

15. Daahir Xasan Xuseen (Degmada Dayniile) - HAG

Somalia   

This man is one of the most hypocritical men ever to have gotten a seat. Remember when he was demonstrating in the streets of London against foreign troops and now he's guarded by AMISOM. As all his kind he is unprincipled and a munafiq but doesn't surprise many these days. He is looking for glory, not unity.

tarzan-300x213.png

Somalinimo my butt

Carafaat   

Somalia, Tarzan is not even member of the unuka nor habar Gagnsta but belongs to a smaller lineage of HAG. So in that sense Xamars leadership is more diverse and progressive in clan sense then that of Puntland and the trinity.

Lets talk when a Makhiri of Khatumite becomes President of Puntland. :D

^^ Carafaat Mogadishu is still dominated by one clan how can it be the capital. Somalia raised a valid point, how can one clan control the capital? Carafaat Puntland is not a capital or anything related to that i dont see ur point,you cant blame this one on the pirates.

Carafaat   

I am not blaming anyone Xaaji. I am just emphasizing that HAG is an umbrella and Muqdisho's Mayor Tarzan doesnt below to the two main subclan. You cant say the same of Puntland, which has been controlled by the same sub-sub-sub clan since 1998.

I am sure If Tarzan can become Mayor of Banadir, so can anyone else. Its not a clan state or monoply. listen to Tarzans speech.

Somalia   

Carafaat;946511 wrote:
Somalia, Tarzan is not even member of the
unuka
nor
habar Gagnsta
but belongs to a smaller lineage of HAG. So in that sense Xamars leadership is more diverse and progressive in clan sense then that of Puntland and the trinity.

Lets talk when a Makhiri of Khatumite becomes President of Puntland.
:D

I'm sorry Carafaat but lets analyse this a bit more.

You say Mr Tarzan does not belong to either two main lineages of the dominant clan in south central Somalia, who features in the blockbuster Black Hawk Down.

So how did he manage to get the top seat of Mogadishu, how did clans manage to align themselves with him? WHY? Because he distributed the seats to those two main clans of south central Somalia.

^^

Somalia, sxb, Tarzan maybe what you say he is but in this particular case what he says in his speech is the truth because even a broken clock is right twice a day :D

Tallaabo   

I am supporting Mr Somalia in this case. Carafaat is just looking for any excuse to blame the Puntlanders and other federalists. Mogadisho is rightly controlled by its inhabitants because every clan controls its own territory. However, it is naive of Tarzan to expect Somalis from other regions to surrender their power and autonomy to what is basically a one clan dominated capital. I hope our HAG brethren give up the unrealistic dream that Somalis will once again pour their financial resources and human capital into their city because that era is over. Also the revenues generated from Mogadisho and its assets such as the port and the airport should be spent only in Banadir and on its inhabitants and should never be given to the other regions or to the federal government. The cost of the national army and the federal government should be shared by all the regions.