Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

The most awkward moments

Safferz   

I don't understand why I'm being pushed into relationships with SOLers who are trying to claim me, when all I want is to be free to play the SOL field :) Polyamory... ee siida ula soco.

nuune   
Safferz, ever since you mentioned that you will be travelling to Africa, Apha has never being the same, well he has never being the same ever since he broke up with his Moroccan girl(in her 40s).

nuune   

^^ Was she a Mongolian, I found them to be very strict and I have gotten some beat ups after I suggested/made my way to goodbye kiss and hugs that look like I was about to fall forward.

nuune;946337 wrote:
Safferz
, ever since you mentioned that you will be travelling to Africa,
Apha
has never being the same, well he has never being the same ever since he broke up with his Moroccan girl(in her 40s).

inaar Nuunooow,

u sheeg inan Scandanavia geyn doono, dee.

diamond iyo dollar ma rabto miyaa? mashruucan nala tuus, adigoo mudane. waa kuu sidee, inaar. :P

nuune;946340 wrote:
^^ Was she a Mongolian, I found them to be very strict and I have gotten some beat ups after I suggested/made my way to goodbye kiss and hugs that look like I was about to fall forward.

She looked Mangolian. Beggars can't be choosers u know ;)

Safferz   

lool cambuulo, that's awful!

nuune;946337 wrote:
Safferz
, ever since you mentioned that you will be travelling to Africa,
Apha
has never being the same, well he has never being the same ever since he broke up with his Moroccan girl(in her 40s).

With the exception of my time in Addis, I will be off the grid completely with little to no internet, so tough luck for Alpha finding me in Africa during my SOL hiatus :P I don't think I will be in Hargeisa this summer either.

^ oh yeah..........

we shall see. i'll ask the Ethiopians to lock you up and then i'll finish the job, of giving you 75 grams ($3,750 current market rate) of gold for the mehr .....ee sida uula soco.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Safferz   

No amount of gold in the world could sway me romantically in your favour Alpha :mad:

PxmhlPm.gif

Now excuse me while I go make dinner :)

nuune   

^^ lool Aaliyah, haduu imaan and will say (lowerz gaze sista abu xafza masjidul bakr al-cunaabi)

Safferz, wait until he says what are you cooking for us, ninkan meelna uga fakkan meysid baan ku iri asset.php?fid=14&uid=3017&d=1313069411

Reeyo   

Aaliyyah;946350 wrote:
Alpha can you and your scripts stick to the topic of the thread. Thanks
:)

May God bless you dear Aaliyyah. Truly. :)