Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

The most awkward moments

Safferz;946297 wrote:
All in the last week:

- I accidentally texted "give me a sex" to a male friend when my phone autocorrected "give me a sec"

- Server brings my meal to the table and says "enjoy your meal" and without thinking I replied "thanks, you too!" (I do this more often than I should)

- I realized Songza was linked to my Facebook account when I received a comment notification (on my Songza activity) asking why I'm listening to "Booty Wurk (One Cheek At a Time)"

- The maintenance guys for my apartment just came in without knocking and I wasn't wearing pants

its passed the watershed ee sida uula soco. WTF! :mad:

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;946299 wrote:
its passed the watershed ee sida uula soco. WTF! :mad:

lol I'm sorry but Aaliyyah asked, and I delivered. I haven't even gotten to the really embarrassing stuff (which I've programmed out of my memory).

nuune   

^^ Alpha, I know you are connecting the first line and the last line of sister Safferz post:

- I accidentally texted "give me a sex" to a male friend when my phone autocorrected "give me a sec"

- Server brings my meal to the table and says "enjoy your meal" and without thinking I replied "thanks, you too!" (I do this more often than I should)

- I realized Songza was linked to my Facebook account when I received a comment notification (on my Songza activity) asking why I'm listening to "Booty Wurk (One Cheek At a Time)"

- The maintenance guys for my apartment just came in without knocking and I wasn't wearing pants

Sxb, Alpha, you are indeed an x-rated figure on SOL, well, at least for today!

Safferz;946300 wrote:
lol I'm sorry but Aaliyyah asked, and I delivered. I haven't even gotten to the really embarrassing stuff (which I've programmed out of my memory).

please keep it there.....since we DON'T want you to go on a prolonged discourse explaining the nitty–gritty details of these...

Reeyo   

Alpha I think you should welcome Saf into your thread, she'd make a great addition to your multitude of entertaining entries.

Nunne: Really?

nuune;946301 wrote:
^^
Alpha
, I know you are connecting the first line and the last line of sister
Safferz

- I accidentally texted "give me a sex"
to a male friend when my phone autocorrected "give me a sec"

- The maintenance guys for my apartment just came in without knocking and
I wasn't wearing pants

Sxb,
Alpha
, you are indeed an x-rated figure on SOL, well, at least for today!

Grand Ayatollah Nuunoow, inaar,

you pious mind has gone to the gutter, ma istidhi?

i'm merely looking after the quality and aim to maintain the standards of these boards.

Safferz   

nuune;946309 wrote:
Reeyo, I have said several times labadan inaan isku meheriyo oon Sheikh u noqdo.

How could you possibly think we are compatible nuune? :confused:

Reeyo   

Nunno adheer Saf waa laa qaaba. Ninka isku sheegay SomaliPhilosopher baa qaba ee ka xishood.

Safferz;946312 wrote:
How could you possibly think we are compatible nuune? :confused:

^ be a good woman for once and accept your fate, inaar.

Nuune - should i go for gold or SL Shillings with an exchange value of 7000SLSH to the USD, for the mehr?

nuune   

Actually, back to the topic, let me list my awkward moments, I will list them in terms of least priority:

Technology:

- I was instructed to send a divorce text message by my friend who could not write Somali, or English, what he forgot was to give me his phone to send the message from, I ended up writing the message on my phone, and getting ready to send the numbe of his wife who was at the time was in Edmonton, Canada, so he gave me the number including the country code, so I inputed/typed into my phone at the time(it was 1999), and I hit send button, the message is sent, and then I reaalized I sent the message from my phone, then I left my friend from there, after few hours, I received a text message, saying this "markii horeba adigu ima aadan qabin maxaad furtaa horta", and then with "oo ma anoo ina adeertaa ah ayaad i fureysaa maba is guursanee hadaanan hooyo kuu sheegin".

After that, I stopped owning a mobile phone for few months.

Narniah   

You wanna know what's awkward heading to the showers after a swim and seeing all these asian hairy women standing there showering. Nightmare!

They bring all their soaps/shampoos..Duh! It's just for a rinse not take a freaking bath. :rolleyes:

Awkward +vent

(edit: with swim clothes on, I don't want anyone thinking people shower all naked).

nuune   

Aplha, afar boqol oo halaad hadaadan heynin ka bul dheh, inaar Safferz gold iyo SL shilling aad sheegeyso kala tag.

Reeyo, ma suufigii Somaliphilosoph, naga daa dee, tan kale qabniin yaaba is gaareyba.

Safferz, I am an old school, the word compatible hadaan isticmaalo dhaqankii ayaan wax u dhimayaa, marka ninkaan afar boqol oo halaad haduu haayo waa ok, halkii neef oo geelana waa $1,200 dollar, marka he is hopeless, ee ha ka walwalin.