Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

The most awkward moments

Aaliyyah   

What was the most awkward situation that you found yourself in?? Mine was when I said to this lady "Congrats, is it a boy or a girl" and she awkwardly coughs and says " I am not pregnant" and you realize too late that she's slightly overweight. Till today I feel guilty about uttering those words.

Chimera   

A few months ago I stalked a group of sisters through the mall - who from behind looked familiar - and then scared the hell out of them, their screams echoed.

I knew not a single one, and walked away in shock.

Chimera;946276 wrote:
A few months ago I stalked a group of sisters through the mall - who from behind looked familiar - and then scared the hell out of them, their screams echoed.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D bloody psycho

Bismillah Al Rahman Al Rahim.......Sister Aaliyaah of Abu Hafsa Mosque (lowers gaze),

this indeed an excellent thread but verily those on the righteous path ought to act with trepidation in matters relating to the shame of others and indeed SHOULD seek to hide the shame of others, just as your left hand doesn't know what your right hand gives in charity. it decrees in the holy scriptures that those who are gaff-prone ought to act with humility in such difficult situation. be that as it may, i'm not one of those bearded-islamo-fascist thugs akhis and will GLADLY share the most awkward moment that has ever befallen my virtuous person.

there i was minding my own business one day, when two sister, who were of a different sect to my own spiritual convictions, approached me. i knew this, because the sisters were dressed as thought, they were in the arctic circle. i'm quite sure, they were dressed in these tent-cladded niqabs, to protect their chastity but nonetheless, i lowered my gaze as usual and spoke in polite manner to the sisters. they asked if i was Somali and i replied with a firm YES. then they said, could you please tell us why Somali men are terrible?....... i was shocked and politely refused to make any further communication with the tent-like sisters. they wouldn't leave me alone and as they spoke over each other......my piety failed me and i shouted at them to STOP trespassing my privacy in public. then, they said as though twins, but with only half a brain each, this is WHY we refuse to marry Somali men and would rather chase the reverted brothers.

it was so awkward. i can't begin to express the level of awkwardness i felt.

Waa bila Towfiq

Abu Alfa Al Blondee

Chimera;946276 wrote:
A few months ago I stalked a group of sisters through the mall -
who from behind looked familiar
- and then scared the hell out of them, their screams echoed.

28lz9xv.jpg

^ you're a perv, inaar ee sida uula soco. i'm surprised you're NOT listed as an offender of heinous crimes.

do you think women are like animals.....to be barked at? inaar, waxa isku fal oo isku xishood. ma garatay?

Aaliyyah   

Chimera, it would have been less awkward if you explained yourself. But, I guess you were too shocked to do that lol...

Safferz   

All in the last week:

- I accidentally texted "give me a sex" to a male friend when my phone autocorrected "give me a sec"

- Server brings my meal to the table and says "enjoy your meal" and without thinking I replied "thanks, you too!" (I do this more often than I should)

- I realized Songza was linked to my Facebook account when I received a comment notification (on my Songza activity) asking why I'm listening to "Booty Wurk (One Cheek At a Time)"

- The maintenance guys for my apartment just came in without knocking and I wasn't wearing pants

Aaliyyah   

^ Miskiin. You were right awkward moments define your life. LOL...I disbaled my autocorrect from my phone long time ago. But I did that because I disliked the way it changed my somali words to English. Perhaps, you should do the same and turn it off.