Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Most favourite Soul/RB from the 90's

Carafaat   

Safferz;946263 wrote:
Ace of Base will never be R&B no matter how loosely you try and interpret the genre.

I'm impressed you know bell hooks
:P
But please, leave the 90s R&B reminiscing to those of us who were in North America to really hear it. You can contribute when a thread calls for posting Spice Girls music.

I agree. All the kids should leave this thread to us who are 30+. Alpha, inaar, please leave this thread you know nothing of the 90's, you were watching X-men and Pokemon cartoon and that doesnt count as peaking during the 90's.

Alpha, in the 90's were dancing bubbling. i dont even think you know what that is.

Safferz   

Carafaat;946403 wrote:
I agree. All the kids should leave this thread to us who are 30+. Alpha, inaar, please leave this thread you know nothing of the 90's, you were watching X-men and Pokemon cartoon and that doesnt count as peaking during the 90's.

Alpha, in the 90's were dancing bubbling. i dont even think you know what that is.

I have to admit I'm not over 30, but I do remember the later half of the 90s and I have a strong appreciation for the decade's music :)

Carafaat   

Alpha, in 1993 I used to wear my pance turned around, mimicking Kris Kros. waxa la yaabanahay iminka, kuwan suwaalka u ka dhiciyo. :D