Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Gedo elders reject the Kismayo conference.

Illyria   

NN and Zack

You touched a raw nerve which Dabrow and Gabal were not expecting you would.

Let me add if rear Gedo choose to abstain from participating in the Kismayo conference, which I doubt 'cos their traditional leaders are on board, the same thing that happened to reer Galgaduud in 1998 (to participate in the foundation of Puntland) would happen to rear Gedo in 2013. I am hopefull they learnt their lesson and will not repeat that mistake.

Mind you the group now announcing their grievances are allied with the FG via Saacid and most are of reer Galgaduud.

^Indeed most the naysayers are from Galgaduud, however, don't believe the lies of Hiiraan online, its another side of Axmed Diiriye with a web portal.

Reer Gedo are on board and part and parcel of the conference in Kismayo, all their elders, politicians and business community are in Kismayo even Barre Hiiraale is there. The Shir is doing well and made great progress thus far. Kismayo is peaceful and the people of Jubbaland are making their decisions and sorting out their differences peacefully.

On the other hand, Hiiraanonline, Culusow and Ina Xaad are bitter that reer Jubbaland waa heshiiyeen maamul ayayna sameesanayaan oo kulligood uwada fadhiyaan. Instead they wanted to see war, bloodshed and sub-clan claim and counter claim of Kismayo.

The Zack   

Dhaqane yea Ina Xaaji Masalle, the first to lick Xabashi boots in the free republic, is my adeer. Indeed it is genetic ;)

And of course Abdi Janan, the mayor of dollow, who just came back from Ethiopia to do more appeasing is my uncle. Do you see where this is heading? I can swear that you would be here teaching us how great the Kenyans if you didnt think you were on the passenger's seat. Spare us the non sense and calaacalka of using Somalinimo markey jiq kugu tahay.

Illyria;946198 wrote:
NN and Zack

You touched a raw nerve which Dabrow and Gabal were not expecting you would.

Let me add if rear Gedo choose to abstain from participating in the Kismayo conference, which I doubt 'cos their traditional leaders are on board, the same thing that happened to reer Galgaduud in 1998 (to participate in the foundation of Puntland) would happen to rear Gedo in 2013. I am hopefull they learnt their lesson and will not repeat that mistake.

Mind you the group now announcing their grievances are allied with the FG via Saacid and most are of reer Galgaduud.

lool dream on miskiin. You Know if I say no to this project nothing will be accomplished you know that and Zack and his crew know that.lool

That is why the current delegation is divided into three block (i was given one, others were given one, and the rest of the D block was given one ) what does that tell you?

So, be quite and appreciate you have some influential leaders from Gedo are on this project and pray it stays that way otherwise ....waa laguu yaabaa loool

Dabrow   

:Dlol @ some folks trying to divide gedo camp in two faction.Rer gedo and reer Galgaduud. Such is of course nonsense and they are barking up the wrong tree.

And concering Jubbaland, Gedo has many options and of course this process headed by the Kenyans is not synonymous with Jubbaland even if some here would like us to believe that:D

The Zack   

Dabrow, it is either Jubooyinka or Bay iyo Bakool. :) you can't have your cake and eat it too.

P.s. Markii Bay iyo Bakool la sheego maxaad la qeylidaan? after all they are also Somalis who actually have their share in Gedo.

Illyria   

Ina buura fuul, some of us were not born yesterday but had been around to know the history of the region and its peoples.

Now listen to Hilowle Adam discussing the heart of the issue. And tell me what he is talking about.

And by the way Shalaad Dhalataye, Waa la shubi jiray.

Macallinka;946285 wrote:
lool dream on miskiin. You Know if I say no to this project nothing will be accomplished you know that and Zack and his crew know that.lool

That is why the current delegation is divided into three block (i was given one, others were given one, and the rest of the D block was given one ) what does that tell you?

So, be quite and appreciate you have some influential leaders from Gedo are on this project and pray it stays that way otherwise ....waa laguu yaabaa loool

Carafaat   

I understand Gedo folks inhabitate Kismayo in great numbers these days and have even settlements to only 40 km away from Kismayo. Even Barre Hiraale is cruising the Kismayo seas in a boat. They aint confined to Gedo anymore. :D

Recently I noticed a shift from rejecting Jubaaland state outright to supporting it but protesting the way it's conducted. I call that progress and I'm sure few weeks from now the state will be a reality and everyone will confess that they supported it from the beginning.

Maaddeey   

Every one who knows a bit of the Somali politics can understand why reer Gedo are suspicious!. Axmed Madoobe hii Shabaabka la safnaa oo Ethiopia xirtay ee MP noqday ee ka baxay ee haddana Kismaayo ku laabtay ee Xizbul Islaam wax ka aasaasay ee ka baxay hadda qofkii yiraa waxba kaa aqrisan maayo gar & nus buu leeyahay!. Under his leadership all the lobsters will be gone in a year!. :D

^And that's the narrative of Maadeey Abu-alkabaab wahum ahlul Ceyri :D, warawaahu min Sheikh Al-indhacade fi sanadin saciifin wa saxaxahu Sheekhul Al-galaalu.

Maadeey's dream of the Walaalaha Galgaduud is on, alive and kicking :D

Maaddeey   

Waranle_Warrior;946429 wrote:
^And that's the narrative of Maadeey Abu-alkabaab wahum ahlul Ceyri
:D
, warawaahu min Sheikh Al-indhacade fi sanadin saciifin wa saxaxahu Sheekhul Al-galaalu.

Maadeey's dream of the Walaalaha Galgaduud is on, alive and kicking
:D

lol. Wax kale ood ka dhahdo ma waysay wixii aan qoray?. Maxaa idin heshiisiiyey adiga & Zack sowtaad xilligii Yey dab & Banzin ahaydeen?. :D

Illyria;946405 wrote:
Ina buura fuul, some of us were not born yesterday but had been around to know the history of the region and its peoples.

And tell me what he is talking about.

And by the way Shalaad Dhalataye, Waa la shubi jiray.

Ninkii shalay dhashoow waxaad sheegtay majiraan ! Keep praying baan ku uri otherwise rag baa doon la saar ;)