Sign in to follow this  
malistar2012

Mo Farah Lets get behind London Conference

I was about to post this article for this new development ,,,since you posted before me, I let the title service for both of us.

Moe Farah, the Somali-British runner, a double-Olympic gold medalist, was born in Mogadishu and has sweet memory of united Somalia. Many of his Somali followers have long been of the belief that he is a closet proponent of united Somalia as opposed to the secessionists in the Hargeisa-Buroa-Barbara Triangle in north western Somalia, a region Moe’s forefathers call home. If my memory serves me right, soon after his last Olympic gold win the leader of the secessionists in Hargeis Siilaayo paid homage to Mr. Farah as Mr. Farah was visiting his parents in the neighborhood. Siilaanyo realizing that Mr. Farah was a universal household name organized a grand presidential reception for the gold runner. For a while the photo ops with Mr. Farah seemed to work for Siilaanyo as the tribal roots between the two men were captured by in some British papers. However Mr. Farah never said he is in support of Somalia breakup.

But now to pinch the secessionists’ eyes, the true son of Somalia Mr. Moe Farah has come out of the closet to tell the world the dreamers’ wish would never materialize and that Somalia will stay united forever; enjoy the message.

Somalia   

Qaranki

A cheap comeback with no basis as it is from 2010, today in 2013 he supports Somalia, nationalist figure, mashallah God bless him, we need more people like him.

The triangle state has repeatedly tried to claim this man in the name of QABIIL but he has chosen to be loved by everyone and thus he is speaking out in support of a conference his tribe has rejected.

Somalia;945461 wrote:
A sportsman supporting a political event for his brand?
:D
Ok

A sportsman that knows his fan base well :)

Qof kastoo niyad fiican sida tan buu u hadlaa. Ninkii uqdad qabo waligii dagaal iyo colaad ka hadlaa

good job mr farah

In this just released video, Prime Minister David Cameron has pushed the pinch bar in the eyes of secessionists deeper. Listen to how he is committed to help Somalia out.

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Aaliyyah   

"I want to see Somalia back again to what it was" Mo Farah

Powerful line. Insha'allah may we live to see that day, when Somalia comes back to what it was.

Blessed   

Any decent person irrespective of their politics would want to see a peaceful and prosperous Somalia. Inshaallah khayr for this conference and beyond.

Wadani   

It boggles the mind that u people think support for secession is mutually exclusive with having goodwill and high hopes for Somalias recovery. So according to this warped and essentialist logic all supporters of secession want Somalia to fail, and all Somalilanders who want it to succeed are open or closet unions. Smdh.