Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

President Hassan Sheekh's Proposals at London Conference Are Crumbling

Dabrow   

oba hiloowlow;945528 wrote:
Originally Posted by Tillamook

He is a dictator, cause he is against our tribal agenda.

:D

Good job Oba for busting these fake crocodile tears. :D

the Irony of people who support the president and prime minster calling the rest of the country tribalism. This is not they way forward people, we all want Somalia to finally shake off its pariah status but it wont get done this. Puntland, Somaliland, Khaatumo, galmudhug, Hiiraan, shabelle, jubaland, bay iyo bakool, maxa meesha ku soo haray?

Naxar Nugaaleed;946087 wrote:
the Irony of people who support the president and prime minster calling the rest of the country tribalism. This is not they way forward people, we all want Somalia to finally shake off its pariah status but it wont get done this. Puntland, Somaliland, Khaatumo, galmudhug, Hiiraan, shabelle, jubaland, bay iyo bakool, maxa meesha ku soo haray?

listen up sxb i see one family crying the kab and lax fam wake me up when the rest of somalia is against the gov haye dheh :)

One should respect the constitution. On the day that the president was sworn in. He took an oath on the Holy Koran to respect the Constitution. With statements like “the Somali people are not ready for Federalism”, The president shows us not lonely his lack of diplomacy but also his lack of statesmanship

If the man who holds the highest office in the country doesn’t care about the set of laws which the Somali elders have decided upon to be used to the rule the country after 21 years of civil war. Who will then respect the law: ……

No matter what the opinion makers say: There is always an opportunity to comprise and ofcourse there is room for different interpretations of laws and rules. The president can take advantage of the people’s ignorance on this file and save his face on the case. By taking the lead on Kismayo's dossier Mr Hassan can become the peacemaker, he said that he would be back in September 2012. Because after 25 years of conflict the people don’t need a polarizing figure as a president. There is a need of a person of who can bring various faction together despite their differences

Therefore the whole Kismayo dossier can easily be solved by the president. But if he continues on the same path as for now, certain section of the population will ask themselves the question: “Who does he think he is”. Then Somalia will have bigger problems

Malika   

oba hiloowlow;946195 wrote:
listen up sxb i see one family crying the kab and lax fam wake me up when the rest of somalia is against the gov haye dheh
:)

The rest of Somalia waa adiga iyo Xaji xunjuf..dee, gorma lagu so kiciyaa hee?

Malika;946463 wrote:
The rest of Somalia waa adiga iyo Xaji xunjuf..dee, gorma lagu so kiciyaa hee?

lmao how about the Bay and Bakool groups, The merca groups and reer Gedo.. :D :D..

Taleexi   

This president revived clan rivalry, applied the theory of federalism selectively, somewhat become a catalyst for the disintegration of Somali Republic however, his government has the right to have some sort of influence over the regions - nothing works in a vacuum but his strategy to get there is corrupted one. Overall, I believe Hon. Hassan's presidency is a lost opportunity for Somali people.

Taleexi yaan la deg degin he has not even been in office a year, and its not easy to govern Somalis. Somalis accuse every one of tribalism , ofcourse there are lots of shortcomings but lets give the man a chance.

Taleexi   

I still support the government and hope it succeeds. A perception can be derived from and based on his political manuevers since president Hassan has been in office. And his actions so far are neither sex-y nor holistic in nature. At least to me and a large bulk of Somalis