Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

laascanood oo dastuurka puntland laga saaraayo.

Samafal   

If wishes were horses, beggars would ride. Laascaanood is part and parcel of Puntland. Puntland will get it back, just be patient :)

Samafal   

I will come and get it at the right time of my own choosing. I am being patient just like you have been patient for 17 years until you found a donkey to ride :) :)

Carafaat   

Puntland needs to have a proper debate what kind of a region it is. I have earlier suggested to use the borders of the Somalias provinces, Nugaal and Bari. And abonden this sub-clan politics that have brought Puntland all the way to Kismayo.

Its a futile excersion of governance and risks to collapse, if policies are not redefined.

Samafal   

^How about giving your Marqaan cousins above some advice of abandoning this separatist futile excursion of governance that risks to collapse if policies are not re-thought?

Somalia   

Oodweyne's first post is downright cringe worthy to read.

Finally the political denizens of that sea-thieving-embarrassment-of-a-fiefdom, are learning the hard truth of politics
in that neck-of-the-wood of the Somali Peninsula.

You trying to hard :D

As for this topic, if Puntland was to give up claim on Laascaanood, it would mean that they would actively support a new state in Sool, so that would be welcomed.

this sounds like a typical Somali Rumor but its something puntland needs to give a serious thought too, not just laascaanood but the entire region and perhaps tweak how to deals with both Somaliland and Khaatumo.

Somali Politics,

there's billion people in China

and last time I checked how many people in Somalia was 11m +

Is like Somalia is a Continental itself. Each region acting as if it's a country and going war with another country.

To average global citizen they will never understand whats wrong with Somalis.

Carafaat   

Samafal;945382 wrote:
^How about giving your Marqaan cousins above some advice of abandoning this separatist futile excursion of governance that risks to collapse if policies are not re-thought?

I have! See the many threads I have made about Unity, Pan-Somalism, taking a stand against secession and recongnition of Somaliland, have supported the talks between SL and Somalia from the beginnging and cheered that hopefollu it will lead to Unity inshallah.

My records on Somali unity and sessionism speaks for itself. Just like I take a stand against clan federalism I have opposed Somaliland sesseion.

When will you take a stand for the unity of Galakcyo, Mudug and all these regions clan federalism is carving up?

Samafal   

Carafaat;945483 wrote:
I have! See the many threads I have made about Unity, Pan-Somalism, taking a stand against secession and recongnition of Somaliland, have supported the talks between SL and Somalia from the beginnging and cheered that hopefollu it will lead to Unity inshallah. My records on Somali unity and sessionism speaks for itself. Just like I take a stand against clan federalism I have opposed Somaliland sesseion.

When will you take a stand for the unity of Galakcyo, Mudug and all these regions clan federalism is carving up?

Spare me your crocodile tears. From what I have seen from you in these forums you put too much energy and effort to discredit everything and anything Puntland for clannish reasons rather nationalistic reasons. Puntland has stood for unity of whole Somalia and want federalism. The fact that they are one clan state bothers you than it bothers the peace and development of those regions. Puntland has been self governing for 15 years, what harm did that do to its population and the rest of the Somalis?

For you to dedicate whole your time in these forums on propagating negative stances on whatever Reer Puntland do shows your tribalistic agenda. You feel Puntland is on the way of the ambitions of your clan to became something whether that something becomes having their little country or gaining more power in Somalia politics is all the same for you. But let me ask a question since you claim to be nationalist: Most of your separatist clansmen think if it was not Puntland, Somaliland would have been an independent state like that of South Sudan. Do you compliment Punland for Keeping the country together and saving the Somaliweyn hope alive for another day :)?

Galkio issue is very small in the scheme of things and one way or another it will be solved. The solution of it does not depend on whether the country takes federalism or centralism. It's tribal division that existed for hundred of years and can not be solved overnight.

Let the flame war between Somalilanders and Puntlanders begin, funny that not a single person from that region actually offered his opinion.