Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

Puntland oo soo bandhigtay qodobadii laga badalay dustuurkii lagu heshiiyay.

nuune   

I edited nothing, I even sourced what I quoted there for Solers to CLICK, stop talking about other stuff, lets concentrate what i quoted and sourced, did Carafaat wrote that or not, did you said that or not, it is you who said that or someone hacked your account who wrote that, nothing in between.

There is nowhere you can run sxb, you requested a source for my accusation, I gave it to you, you came back and said you edited my comments, xageed u carari sxb,intee aadeysaa, meelna.

Hada waan iska kaa dhaafayaa, laakin mar danbe intaad wax qorto ha inkirin, ninka ragga waa uu ku adkeystaa waxa uu qoromana dhaho my comments were edited, strong iska dhig waryee Ilaah ceebtaada ha asturee.

Carafaat   

Adeer, please post the rest of that comment. So one can see the context and topic in discussion. You only copy and pasted part of my comment! Which was about his refusal to attend Londen and I havent said the constitution was not changed, just like havent said no houses were looted in xamar. I said Faroole uses an excuses to get political leverage. Jubbaland baryahan dhiiga ayee kugu kicisay oo maradii waa tuurtay. Adeer bisinka qabso oo ka fogoow clan stateskan aad tageerisid, Somaliya xal u ma aha. Taa iga qaado.

Now back to thread. Who changed it, when and why? Why are you so eager to ignore these very relevent questions? For sure it wasnt Hasan Sheick, who was first accused in diffrent media. Dont you want to know who changed it?

Carafaat;944860 wrote:
Che, our residential Pirate in disguis. Typical example of the pot calling the kettle black.
:D

LOL, do you realize you just inadvertently admitted that you talk from both sides of your mouth.

As for me, I will let my record stand for itself. Now you can go back to 'Is Puntland Crumbling' thread:D

Carafaat   

Che, you are the one who has replaced Duke these days as Puntlands spin master. Puntland politics doent look good. So i understand why you are so angry. :D

Duke can't be replaced but he appreciates you keep in mind.

I don't get angry over things I have no control over but you seem take pleasure in other's demise.

Actually the changes were made b4 President Hasan Sheikh was elected. as many sourses are indicating the changes were done on 7th Sept 12, 3 days b4 Pres Hassan Sheikh was elected by Pres Sherif Ahmed and his team. presidential term 5 YEARS! some must be veeeeeeeeery happy

Carafaat   

I wonder if other articles have been changed as well, except for the ones presented here by Puntland, 8 months after the constitution was adopted??

This issue raises many many questions regarding the whole constitutional process and thus constitution itself.

Baashi   

Question:

How, who and why? I heard you and I want to believe you but my questioning attitude is getting the way.

I am trying to reconstruct the events -- I understand the UNIPOS's role, the stakeholders and their insistence to have their reps to serve as their eyes and ears in the draft-making process were all there. I also understand that committee tasked to develop the draft with the help of UN "experts" were independent Somalis and hailed from different walks of life (in the clannish sense). I also understand the parliamentarians read the document, highlighted, marked up and affixed stickies in every other page :)

How could this slip through their fingers? And what's the point in altering the draft whose original copies are in different desktops in both hard and soft copies? What's to gain from such hoax?

Why?

Awoowe waa isku kay qaban la'dahay bahashu -- ee fadlan i caawiya :)

^

Walaale, don't over think this...HAG thought iney bililiqeysan karaan the constitution. Naturally it was a novice move endorsed and accepted by Culosow.

Because of this incident and others, but because this attempted to bate and switch on the National constitution, Culosow has effectively sealed his political fate. Mark me, he won't last long enough to finish his term in office. Anyone up for a wager?:)

Carafaat   

http://www.e-ir.info/2012/09/02/revisiting-the-un-controlled-constitution-making-process-for-somalia/

Revisiting the UN-Controlled Constitution-Making Process for Somalia

Conclusion

From its inception, Somalia’s constitution-making process was deeply flawed. The process was designed, funded and controlled by UNPOS, with help from the regional organization IGAD and the neighbouring countries. Originally, the constitution-making process aimed at keeping the politicians at bay. Ironically, the process ended up in the hands of six unrepresentative Somali politicians and the SRSG of the UN. These seven individuals have dominated the constitution-making process of Somalia. They have excluded civic, political and Islamist forces; they have secretly and hastily negotiated on the articles of the constitution; and they have imposed a poor draft through a sham process by creating a puppet constituent assembly. As a result of this political expediency, secrecy and haste, both the IFCC and CoE which were tasked to prepare the draft and many civic and political forces distanced themselves from the UN-controlled constitution-making process. In short, flawed processes lead to illegitimate outcomes – and this has proved to be the case with the UN-led constitution-making process in Somalia. More problematic is that besides the failure to regulate individual, institutional and group disputes, there is an increased risk of further conflicts, particularly if plans to establish the second chamber are implemented.

Axdigii sanadkii hore lasoo bandhigay ma Eebbe ayaa qoray? Wax ay soo dhoob dhoobtay Qaramada Midoobay, hirgiliyeen kuwii hoggaan ku sheega maafiyada ahaa iyo ergadee soo xusheen.

Gebi ahaantiisaba in la badalo jeclahay, Soomaaliweyn wada qorato, iyadana u afti qaato, just as it was done in early '60s.

Samafal   

^Kii 1960 kii ma quraan buu ahaa. Wax kasta uu yahay dastuurku in si sharci dara aha oo aan la isku ogayn in loo badalo waa tuuganimo, qofkii sameeyayna waa tuug aan xishoonayn. Is aaminaad Soomalida oo iska yarayd bay arintani baasiin kusii shubaysaa, waxayna keenaysaa tilaaba kasta oo dawladan qaado in question gareeyo. Marka fahankaagu waa qaladan yahay boowe dib ugu noqo.