Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Gala Dinner held tonight In Garowe

nuune   

Xaaji, so in your case, this meeting did not take place and is all fake and show, and a war must start between these countrymen, waryaa Xeyraan,is daji dee waayadan waad ka sii dareysaa dee saaxiibtinimadeena hagaaji oo xaqa iyo nabada ka shaqee

I never said it did not take place wala wada casheyey iyo waxyaalahaas waa iska sheeko baralay. Madaxweynuhu wali qaab dhismeedka federaalku sidu yahay iyo sidu faroole u arku wa kaaf iyo kala dheeri. Maxa dagaal keeney where did i mention dagaal. Siyaasada la isku diidanyahay.

Any way wa iska shimbiroy heesa hees wanaagsan heesa, trust me on this, somalida siyaasimtooda sidayu shaqeyaan aqaana.

nuune   

Xaaji wali wixii aan kaa waaninayey ayaad ku sii indha-cadahey, horta ma akhrisey waxaad qoreyso, akhri please

Xaaji Xunjuf;944199 wrote:
I never said it did not take place wala wada casheyey iyo waxyaalahaas waa iska sheeko baralay. Madaxweynuhu wali qaab dhismeedka federaalku sidu yahay iyo sidu faroole u arku wa kaaf iyo kala dheeri. Maxa dagaal keeney where did i mention dagaal. Siyaasada la isku diidanyahay.

Any way wa iska shimbiroy heesa hees wanaagsan heesa, trust me on this, somalida siyaasimtooda sidayu shaqeyaan aqaana.

Xaaji, if this meeting to you is fake and illegitimate, then what will you say to a meeting, or talks happening between Puntland and Khaatumo? Or is it more possible to see a Somaliland and Khaatumo talks?

STOIC   

Inaatheerkeey Xaaji Wuxuu Balaa kudiigee...He doesn't know when NOT to break in..haha.Waar Inaatheer just congratulate here for the nice dinner and celebration of the presidents...don't let your bias move in with you like the circulation of your blood...

Illyria   

Impressive.

Any time Somali leaders get together to discuss the future of the country, and the meeting takes place on home territory (Somalia), it is always a step to the right direction. Let the Somali leaders do away with meetings held in foreign capitals. period.

Illyria   

Whatever the political differences at the time between political leaders, Khatumo = Puntland, and Puntland = Khatumo. After all, Puntland is built upon the sweat and blood of Khatumites, therefore Khatumites are stakeholders of Puntland, and are not "Marti".

Classified;944186 wrote:
I see Jaamac Kadiye, an Abwaan of Reer Lasanod. Puntland's Vice President is also Reer Lasanod/Talex. The question is, don't tribes from Puntland that have their territories part of Puntland 100% deserve to be given the VP or Presidential position, instead of Cabdisamad, who's entire tribe is against Puntland and is supporting Khaatumo?

Xaaji Xunjuf;944196 wrote:
Its all just for the show

In the words of secessionists, these meetings bother folks from certain quarters:D

Classified excelled in iskudirir.

Mooge   

qoslaye doesn't deserve a cup of tea, but the Eagle Clan is known for political maturity, hospitality and working towards peace for the sake of the country. Afterall the peace that our capital Mogadishu is enjoying was brought by the sweat and hardwork of leaders from the Eagle clan.

let us move on.