Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Ganad Public Library, Hargeisa, Somaliland

Wadani   

Alpha Blondy;973635 wrote:
the few nice premises i've found are expensive ($400) and requires a deposit of 3 months rents ($1600).

No wonder u studied that social science fluff in uni. :D.

Alpha Blondy;977073 wrote:
this guy is pathetic, ma istidhi?

abti,

ciyaarta naga dhaf........ because we all know you're looking for sympathy. do you get a kick from hearing praises or something, horta? that type of BS doesn't work in the real world, ma garatay? it's clearly not impressing anyone. either you do this mashruuc or you STOP posting these little snippets of information on these boards. they've taken a dangerous turn for the worse. i suspect most have given up any hope of you achieving this, dee........ and you're looking more pathetic, by the day. i understand you've been telling every person, willing to listen, about your 'little' project. waayow? you're better off keeping your mouth shut and doing something instead, if you're really going to do this, that is, ma fahantahay?

what's this i hear about you making serious progress in the last month alone? are we keeping secrets from these haters? you are afraid of disappointing these pathetic folks? who are they, anyway?
:P

between you and me...........what's in the incubator, abti? miyaad noo sheegaysa, dee?
:P

abti, ma ruunba.....you're very close to opening soon, say in a month or two? hadii aay sida tahay then halka ka sii waad, ma garatay?
:D
;)

aar bal tan eega y'all.

abti,

caay iyo aflagaado wa laga ficaanyahay, ma maqasheey? :P

just being busy that's all. no secrets. if there were then i would've boast about it already, dee. :P

i'm just doing what i have to do, dee. this mashruuc is bigger than i initially thought. it's gotten bigger, too. balse, qun yar socde qodoxi ma muddo, abti. :P:D;)

Wadani;977075 wrote:
No wonder u studied that social science fluff in uni.
:D

Mr. ''cognitive dissonance'',

fluff oo uff ah, maha? :cool:

9 to 5 iyo quarter life crisis wa laga ficaanyahay, abti.

Wadani   

Alpha Blondy;977085 wrote:
Mr. ''cognitive dissonance'',

fluff oo uff ah, maha? :cool:

9 to 5 iyo quarter life crisis wa laga ficaanyahay, abti.

Waad xasuus fiicantahay lol.

^

cheers abti.

really appreciate your kind words of encouragement. all the more better coming from you, a close and personal friend, of the highest calibre.

ta kale................Murti Maal or Xikmad Maal?

what's the difference between murti and xikmad?

Haatu   

^^ Murti means culture, cultural heritage, content, scope, essential point of literature.

Xikmad means wisdom.

Also, murti is Somali whereas xikmad isn't.

Good progress btw. Have you found a decent premise yet?

the ceremony was this morning. it was well attended. i've waited since 28th of April to collect these books. the same day i started this thread and this project. it's been difficult but things are moving now. i can finally open the library. i've secured a large and spacious premises. i hope to move there next month.

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;979409 wrote:
the ceremony was this morning. it was well attended. i've waited since 28th of April to collect these books. the same day i started this thread and this project. it's been difficult but things are moving now. i can finally open the library. i've secured a large and spacious premises. i hope to move there next month.

Well done Alpha.

I'm surprised the Library wasn't named properly like, "Mujahid Koodbur Library" or "Mujahid Maxamed Mooge Library" or "Muhajid Lixle Library". :D Ganad baa layidhiyee, maxaa la ganay tallow?

Wadani   

^ Aar ninyahow qolomaad tahay. Is caddee baan ku idhi. :D. You know a lot about northern politics and clans. Ur anti SNM and anti Khaatumo, so I can't put my finger on u. R u an Awdalite?