Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Ganad Public Library, Hargeisa, Somaliland

Valenteenah.;944288 wrote:
The more libraries the better, I think.

Alpha, this is one of your better ideas and worthy of support.

muchas gracias senorita inaarita Valenteenahooow,

fadlan ra'yigaaga iyo wixii talo aad noo haysid so daa, adigo mudane, dee....;)

NGONGE;944289 wrote:
KS-slate-02-lg._V401628473_.jpg

We need a stock of this in a low cost so that people can afford to buy ..... that is a library itself I'm telling you

NGONGE   

Jacaylbaro;944306 wrote:
We need a stock of this in a low cost so that people can afford to buy ..... that is a library itself I'm telling you

Soo dhacayaay! :D

NGONGE;944318 wrote:
^^ No. I was saying you can build a sandaqad full of kindles. Wax fahan.

statistically speaking, there are more sandaqads per sq km in burao than anywhere in SL....ee sida uula soco.

NGONGE   

^^ You're supposed to be the bright, educated and blaze trailing dhaqan celis who returned hom to educate the natives and improve their lives. How are you going to show that if you're only repeating the tired old ideas of my generation, adeer? :P

Go for Kindles in a dimly lit sandaqaad and offer your clients coffee and cake on top. :D

nuune   
Ngonge's idea, of Kindle, waryee JB, how much ayuu Kildhiga ka joogaa Hargeisa, let me know and I can supply 100 of them or more, Ngonge will get 20%, adna 20%, kii Alpha ahaana 10% baan siineenaa, yaa gadanayo horta, anigu maan oran 50% baan qaadan balse waa sey u muuqato hehe

Chimera   

That's a pretty sweet building, Alphy, though small, but go for it. (You need to landscape it though, some greenery and flower pots wouldn't hurt.)

nuune   

^^ The building is right beside the road, don't you think traffic passing by would dhisrabt/dhistarakt the readers, I will not recommend this building until Alpha tells us that it is not on the roadside.

The building is ok, just needs little bit of health and safety in mind, you can't have all people trapped if fire breaks up and you have metal windows with no exit access as can be seen from the picture.

On the brighter side, if Alpha goes ahead with the library thing, I have few ideas to add to this(cloud computing for the customers would be using the library computers: one main host server computer connected to dozens of monitors and in between them small client cloud computing(the idea is to minimize hardware/power consumption/electrical faults, so the main host server computer will need little maintenance, the rest, pretty much nothing, hence, the coststo run this are kept minimum))