Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Colonel Barre Hiiraale's Navy Attacked Kismayo, Daqane of SOL reports

Doonyo hub siday oo gaaray xeebaha magaalada Kismaayo oo xiisadaha ka jira oo sii xoogeysanaya

Waxaa sii xoogeysanaya xiisado colaadeed oo ka aloosmay magaalada Kismaayo ee gobolka Jubada hoose tan iyo markii habeen ka hor uu halkaas gaaray Col. Barre Aadan Shire (Hiiraale) oo dooni kaga ambabaxay Muqdisho.

Wararku waxay sheegayaan in kulamo dhexmaray Axmed Madoobe iyo Barre Hiiraale kuna saabsanaa shirka ka socda Kismaayo la isku fahmi waayey, waxaana kulamadaas barbar socday diyaar garow dagaal iyo dhaqdhaqaaq ciidan oo ay wadaan labada dhinac.

Sida ay sheegayaan wararku magaalada Kismaayo xeebaha ku dhow ayaa waxaa xalay gaaray saddex doonyood oo Ciidamo iyo hub u siday Col Barre Hiiraale kuwaasoo ilaalinaya guriga uu degay Barre Hiiraale iyadoo ay ku biireen ciidamo kale oo ku sugnaa Kismaayo.

Hogaamiyaha Jabhada Raaskambooni Axmed Madoobe ayaa dagaal adag oo muddo dheer qaatay u soo galay la wareegida Kismaayo isagoo taageero siyaasadeed iyo mid mileteri ka haystaa ciidanka Kenya oo ah awooda ugu weyn ee maamusha Kismaayo kuwaasoo magaca AMISOM halkaas ku jooga.

Barre Hiiraale oo horay dhowr mar Kismaayo u soo maamulay ayaa waxaa soo baxaya warar sheegaya inuu taageero siyaasadeed iyo milateri ka heysto dowlada Somalia, si meesha looga saaro Axmed Madoobe iyo kooxdiisa oo magac ahaan ogol dowlada, hase ahaatee siyaasad ahaan diidan.

Ciidamo kala taabacsan labada dhinac ayaa fariisimo milateri ka kala sameysanaya gudaha iyo daafaha magaalada Kismaayo, waxaan laga cabsi qabaa inuu dagaal ka qarxo halkaas, iyadoo dadweynaha magaalada ay wadnaha farta ku hayaan xiisadaha halkaas ka jira awgeed iyagoo isweydiinaya sida ay waxyeeli lahaayeen haddiiba labada dhinac ee magaalada ku loolamaya ay food is daraan.

Mario B   

Che -Guevara;943648 wrote:
The situation in Kismayo is becoming too sticky for the Government. Any clashes in this city can erode their legitimacy.

On the contrary, if [ and that is a big if] the two militia slug it out, then it will allow the government to come in and set up a temporary administration clean of warlords. The Kenyan government will be forced to close rank with SFG in order to insure it doesn't get itself in a quagmire.

Mario B   

Che -Guevara;943678 wrote:
Are you talking the Government that couldn't protect its own Judiciary Branch?

Let's be realistic!

Che, no government can protect a soft target from 9 suicidal bombers/commandos [ or whatever number they were] if they wish to attack. You should know this. ;)

Soft target? An entire branch of the Government was almost decapitated and this doesn't bode well for Government that made security the highest priority. How many times would you have to be bombed before you take adequate measures to protect yourself. Just last night, the Deputy Chief Prosecutor was killed. You would imagine after the last well coordinated attack, the Government would atleast make an effort in protecting key figures in the Judiciary or the Government in general.

Jacpher   

Mario B;943677 wrote:
On the contrary, if [ and that is a big if] the two militia slug it out, then it will allow the government to come in and set up a temporary administration clean of warlords. The Kenyan government will be forced to close rank with SFG in order to insure it doesn't get itself in a quagmire.

The only problem with this picture is that this government isn't neutral in this situation. So lets hope that scenerio never develops for it leads to a new round of civil war.

Jacpher   

Che -Guevara;943720 wrote:
Soft target? An entire branch of the Government was almost decapitated and this doesn't bode well for Government that made security the highest priority. How many times would you have to be bombed before you take adequate measures to protect yourself. Just last night, the Deputy Chief Prosecutor was killed. You would imagine after the last well coordinated attack, the Government would atleast make an effort in protecting key figures in the Judiciary or the Government in general.

They got other priorities now like getting the Kenyan troops out and bringing SL to the unity.

Mario B;943677 wrote:

Wow, wishing for clashes and death to justify central government control, kudos.

Mario B   

Che -Guevara;943720 wrote:

I used 'soft for target', because I doubt it has the same security as lets say the airport, Villa Somalia or the Port. I hope the authority have learnt their lessons cos this won't be last we here from your men. I believe in this struggle, the government and Somali people will eventually prevail iA!!

Mario B   

Homunculus;943728 wrote:
Wow, wishing for clashes and death to justify central government control, kudos.

I wish violence on no one, but I can't stop if some warlords want to slug it out. Nor can I stop a fanatic on 'martyrdom operation':(.

this government needs to distance itself from this jubaland thing, focus on more important issue and let the situation play out. Focus more on economic recovery and infrastructural rehabilitation. I think the president is doing well by letting this jubaland thing playout.

Daqane   

Didnt this actually happen?

I mean did he not go by boat from xamar with heavily armed men?

Xiinow I mean siyasaad ka sokoow you are really preternaturally unlucky, I mean you saw an own goal for ridicule and turns out it actually happened.