Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Abu mansuur Al-amriki shot in the neck by Al shabaab assins

i think this is between abu mansuur amriki, roobow abu mansuur,Hassan daahir aweis vs Godane,Ali dheere group

btw i believe this abu mansuur al amriki guy is CIA agent

ElPunto   

^Hitting the kids in Pakistan. Since Cayrow there hasn't been a single top Al-Shabaab leader captured or killed(to my mind - I could most definitely be wrong). The govt has got to take the war to these guys.

Al-Amriki - wow - this guy is asking for it unless he's being protected.

Mustafe   

Just in what part of Somalia is this dude staying? He is obviously in a twon, and not in the bush, cause he is tweeting about being in a teas place/ makhaayad when he was shot. Xariifka kamaba qasna kawarran open place buu shaah iskaga cayabaa lol.

Khadafi   

This poor kid is no CIA-agent, He dreamed of a romantacised world of Jihad where he would be white knight fighting the "godless". Instead of doing that, He ended up in a place where God knowes, killing fellow muslims and maiming others.

I checked his twitteraccount. The guy sounds delusional . One of his posts are even quite funny, He writes:

thank God each time u have a nice hot steamy shower without getting the water from a donkey &boiling it 1st. egypt was my last semi-proper 1

Hours later he is shot in the neck by his fellow comrades in arms. He have become a liability for the godless al-shabaab now, probably becouse of his bizarre rants. The Kebabs made one big mistake, they boosted his ego-filled heart when it was in their intrest to do so a couple years ago.