Sign in to follow this  
Mintid Farayar

Xiisad ka tagaan Magaalada Kismaayo, kaddib markii uu xalay halkaas gaaray Col.Barre Hiiraale

Haatu   

Mintid Farayar;943198 wrote:
Attaboy, Xiin....

Try to repair that tattered
'tent'

Just when you almost got it to stand up on its poles, Waranle_Warrior, among others, races in to tear it down to the ground
;)

Once again
;)

You see, when the tent is this large it takes a lot of effort. But what would you northern boys know about that. ;)

Mustafe   

Oodweyne, some matters need to remain state secret, Puntland is putting the final touches on their Schleifen plan to attack Somaliland. Rumour has it that all the boats and warships which have been financed by the pirate money is ready. Intelligence reports indicate they wish to come by sea and first lay siege to Berbera, I wonder what steps Somaliland is taking to counter these interesting developments. Some go so far as saying the attack will be more spectacular than that of Germany in world war 1, hence the 7 year delay since 2007 lool.

Mustafe   

Reer Khatumo ilahay ha daayee iyagu waa iska Somaliland inyar oo wareersan mooyaane. Laakiin Oodweyne, nimankan rer puntland so kuwan weli Garoowe caasimad u tahay iyadoo ciidanka Somaliland duleedkooda fadhiyo, oo weliba half an hour ku qabsan karo? Anigu waxaan islahaa beri hore ayay caasimadda qardho ama boosaaso u wareejinayaane. War nimanku geesisanaa:D:D

Oodweyne;943284 wrote:
:D

Why don't you humour me and tell me in straight two paragraph lines, the reason you think that pirate-land have not once tried to recapture that city of Las-Anod from us ever since 2007?

I mean really, if you think I am clueless about what it's holding back the pirate-land
"blitzkrieg"
then I am sure of it, I will be grateful with your instruction in here.

And therefore tell me in a straight forward way, the
"mystery"
that is stopping pirate-land to recapture what they used to tell us was their land as late as 2007...

Oodyweyne your name fails you.. let me be the one to "humor you" 2007 was a rude awakening for the PLers because they essentially defeated the SNM militia and were thanked with armed conflict, they saw the idea of PL map they had drawn wasted and blood shed for men who were easily bought, ( I.e Pl military equipment stationed around the region stolen and loyalties quickly changed) the truth of the matter is the desert triangle that you and the rest of the grass fiends cling to, weather you believe it or not is nothing but a hoax a temporary permanency caused by dire times, such is the case of the somali people. It shares the same strife as the rest of the "tuulo states", in its limited resources and finances, and among its greatest victories is the unity among clansmen , its the glue that keeps these canoe states afloat it also serves as a firewall to keep enemy clan at bay, Pirateland has defeated khaatland in every manner when it came to real armed conflict as we saw you ilk run for cover leaving the bodies of their brethren in the sand, the defeat of pirateland did not come from khaatland but from weakness within (the people of SSC not wanting to be part of PL) and the new regime (farooles in particular) saw no use in wasting valuable resources on people who did not want to be part of his village kingdom. As for pirateland recapturing those lands honestly to recapture wouldn't take much but to maintain and govern would be something worth pondering perhaps when faroole's term is over (if the new regime sees it fit) you shall get the death and destruction you wish for and your facade exposed, again and again.

it truly is something to be marveled at ,when those accustomed to lighting their huts with embers, gloat with the same poise as corpulent kings of yesteryear. your attempt at word play is a kin to the troglodyte who needs to arm himself against the dark figure that follows him wherever he goes, and while one can laugh at this pitiful display of mental prowess its is perhaps more fulfilling to let it seek shelter in the dark crevices as they alone keep at bay this immortal in-destructible foe. :)