Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Breaking news: Col.Barre Hiiraale and his militia return to Kismayo

Stoic,

Often times, you lose the plot, sxb. This is a political Forum where the latest political happenings in the Somali Peninsula are reported and debated.

Some desire only a certain narrative on the Jubba situation to be heard on this Forum. Others present alternative narratives. If the back-and-forth rankles the nerves of some, then they should stop reading and participating in a Somali political forum.

We're all adults here... At least I hope so....

STOIC   

Mintid, Wayahaay Macalinka . Seems like you guys thrive on torrent of political venom.Its just leaves a sour taste when all you see is you Notherners just reporting only the bad news.Yes I understand that this is politics sections and all of you guys are trying to score points and freely disparage each other.Well I guess this thread will mark not the end of the "who got the worst news today", but I hope you guys get some sense sometimes and stop grossly exaggerating each others failings and stop proclivity to deliberately reporting bad news.. that all and i hope you guys keep carry on your "adults" competitions...

So it came to this :D :D?

Hiiraale is now a knight in shining armor for our separatists brothers :D

Hiiraale just like Morgan, and our old colonel Jees are the past. His presence in Kismayo is not different than Yalaxow's presence in Xamar .

STOIC   

Odweyne,

That was a cheap shot.The thread is still up there and you can go read and see how I stood by my words (Probably educated people about the history of Somali-Kenyans)....Nimaankiina Wanaa maqathaaneysaan? I was actually ripping you guys off because you are closer to me.....

Illyria   

I understand he has been interrogated for a few hours and then released under the aegis of his elders. he said he was only in Kismyo to visit his family.

Mintid, and Oodweyne,

Don't blame Stoic for scoring an open goal---your excitement about Barre Hiiraale is a new material for kaftan :D

Wadani   

STOIC;943046 wrote:
Mintid, Wayahaay Macalinka . Seems like you guys thrive on torrent of political venom.Its just leaves a sour taste when all you see is
you Notherners
just reporting only the bad news.Yes I understand that this is politics sections and all of you guys are trying to score points and freely disparage each other.Well I guess this thread will mark not the end of the "who got the worst news today", but I hope you guys get some sense sometimes and stop grossly exaggerating each others failings and stop proclivity to deliberately reporting bad news.. that all and i hope you guys keep carry on your "adults" competitions...

oo markaa aduu maxaad tahay? Don't tell me the little stint ur family did in Kenya, at the most for 2 or 3 generations, has made u think your anything but a Qawdhan? :D

Dabrow   

Illyria;943055 wrote:
I understand he has been interrogated for a few hours and then released under the aegis of his elders. he said he was only in Kismyo to visit his family.

lol so we are making up things now?

Illyria;943055 wrote:

Illyria, there is a new dawn in Kismayo , and Hiiraale just like any other citizen of the region has a right to witness it. He is there, just like you said, with his family to witness history

STOIC   

Wadani,

Waar aniguu Sultaan baan ahaay...and as custom dictates I have to advice when my followers misbehave....

Dabrow;943058 wrote:
lol so we are making up things now?

Nothing is made up. Call Barre he has been interviewed for security reasons. He is an elder and understand the situation. It is you Darbow who is still wishing the era of warlords