Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Breaking news: Col.Barre Hiiraale and his militia return to Kismayo

Carafaat   

War Deg Deg ah: Col. Barre Hiiraale oo xalay si lama filaan ah ku tagay Magaalada Kismaayo

Kismaayo, Somalia (AOL) – Col. Barre Aden Shire (Barre Hiiraale) oo horey u ahaan Jirey Xildhibaan iyo Wasiirkii Gaashandhiga Dowladdii KMG aheyd ee Soomaaliya, kana mid ah Xilligan siyaasiyiinta Soomaaliya, mudooyinkii ugu dambeeyey ku sugnaa magaalada Muqdisho ayaa wararka laga helayo Kismaayo waxay sheegayan in uu xaley goor dambe uu gaarey Magaalada Kismaayo.

Col. Barre Hiiraale oo asaga iyo ciidan aad u hubeysan oo la socday ay dooni ka soo qaadey Magaalada Muqdisho ayaa subaxnimadii hore ee saakay mar qura lagu arkey asaga oo gudaha magaalada Kismaayo shir kula qaadanaya siyaasiyiin, saraakiil iyo waxgarad kasoo jeeda gobolada Jubbooyinka.

Wararka ayaa waxaa kale oo ay sheegayaan in imaashaha Col. Barre Hiiraale ee Kismaayo aysan la dhacsanayn Maamulka KMG ah ee Kismaayo, maadama Barre uu horay Kismaayo u maamulayey mudo ka badan 7 sano.

Waxii ku soo kordha Wararkaasi kala soco Wararkeena Dambe.

Aden Xasan, Kismaayo/Somalia.

Allgedo News Media Network

allgedo@allgedo.com

Macallinka :)

There will be some wailing and crying in certain corners for a few hours.....

So far it seems Oodweyne's predictions regarding the Geddo community are coming to pass.

Hopefully, the competition will stay in the political sphere and military actions will be avoided by all sides. There's been enough Somali blood shed in the Jubbas.

Insha'Allah, kheyr!

Carafaat   

Macallinka;943010 wrote:
Lool Rugcadaagii soo rogaal celi

A prayer for real Somali leadership in Somalia

Allow Somali garnaqsi bay u bahantahay Gacal gedo ka yimi no keen

Carafaats prayer have been heard. :D

Careful, Carafaat...

Both Ahmed Madoobe and Barre Hiraale are traditional Somali warlords. The effect of having both of them in town can be an explosive concoction! I hope all sides can resolve this issue without any spilling of Somali blood.

I, personally, would have liked if the large 'ONLF' community in the area would have chosen Gandhi as their nominal leader. While pushing a clan-agenda, Gandhi, at least, has no blood on his hands(meaning was never a militia leader). We need more civilian leaders in the Somali peninsula and less of the military or warlord variety.

Just as I would have liked if the Geddo community had strong civilian leadership.

But, I'm just commenting from the sidelines...

Carafaat   

Mintid,

Indeed Ghandi is a civic leader rather then the usual warlords. Besides he is quite smart and kick started this whole Azania/Jubbaland. What is worrisome about Ghandi is his connection to the Kikuyu regime of Kenya.

That's what you get when you leave things unattended. The federal government instead of twaddling should try to empower the people there to determine their own destiny.

Dabrow   

In some corners they acted like they own kismayo without regards to the locals or to the somali gov. They were happily stooges under the bias kenyans who also have their interets in creating their own satellite state inside Somalia proper.

Jacpher   

The SNM boys have been exporting their Al Qaeda trained terrorists to this region and after their terrorists cleared out; they pray for war and return of civil war. What kind of hateful monesters pray for war and more blood. Either Godane or let the D block finish off each other.

Jacpher;943031 wrote:
The SNM boys have been exporting their Al Qaeda trained terrorists to this region and after their terrorists cleared out; they pray for war and return of civil war. What kind of hateful monesters pray for war and more blood. Either Godane or let the D block finish off each other.

Ok, Jacpher a.k.a. Xiin ;)

Mooge   

looooooooool. so Kismayo has become a city that hiiraale cannot visit his wife? loool. ma alshabaab ba magalada haysata?

hiiraale came with his bodygaurds to visit family and that is ok. if he brought HAG army from Mogadishu and came to create trouble, that would have been a different case. if he creates trouble, he will be arrested just like in Dooloow. take that from me boys.

now, how many times are you guys going to celebrate Magaalada waxbaa galay ninyoow? everyday somebody baa galay ba tirahdan expecting some big war and massacre and nothing happens. remember the well armed "army division" from GEDO? what happened to them? loool.

if i were you, i would accept the fact that kismayo has moved on and the project is not going to be stopped by anyone.

STOIC   

Jacpher;943031 wrote:

Ilahaay ruuntaa shegaa ayuu yirii...its a bit disappointing to see them Northerner boys post all the bad news from the South (the other side has a blame too) but I have seen a routine where people are competing to report bad news...Hala iskuxiishothoo..(Someone help with Somali spelling)