Sign in to follow this  
Illyria

Elections in Puntland, 2013/2014

Carafaat   

Carafaat;944814 wrote:
Faroole appointed 5 of the 9 members of Puntland "Electoral Committee". The oppositions knows there wont be fair eledtions with such a partial Electoral Committee.

Xubin ka tirsan guddiga Doorashooyinka Puntland oo iscasilay

Garowe(Puntlandi.com):- Waxaa manta si rasmi isku casilay Eng. Yuusuf Xaaji Saciid oo ahaa xubin ka tirsan guddiga kumeelgaarka ah ee doorashooyinka Puntland. Eng. Yuusuf Xaaji Saciid oo kamid ahaa guddiga kumeel gaarka ah ee doorashaooyinka Puntland ayaa sheegay inuu iska casilay xilkii uu ka hayey guddigaas sababo jira awgood.Eng. Yuusuf oo saxaafada gudaha xiriir la sameeyay ayaa sheegay in Qoraalkiisii iscasilaada uu goor horeba u gudbiyay guddoomiyaha Baarlamaanka Puntland islamarkaana uu ka sugayo xilliyada soo socda jawaabtii aqbalaada.

Inkastoo uusan Mas’uulkani faafaahin dheeraad ah ka bixin sababaha uu isku casilayo hadana wuxuu ka mid ahaa xubnaha ugu firfircoon ee guddigan, wuxuuna horay xilal kala duwan uga soo qabtay Puntland iyo dawlada Soomaaliyaba.

www.puntlandi.com

Passdown   

January 8, 2014 will be the Presidential elections.

Why is the Parliement still in the Position to vote in the President?

I thought Puntland was planing on one man one vote, oo maxa dhacay?

Carafaat   

Haatu;962618 wrote:
How are the Faroole elections coming along?

Faroole elections. :D

I am really curious if the people will accept that.

Samafal   

My guess is the election of parliment and president will take longer than expected. At least one more year, which will mean that one more year for Faroole at the helm. Faroole sees himself the guardian of federalism and will not go away that easily as long as he still think he has some work to do in that department.

War Deg Deg ah– Doorashooyinka Deegaanka ee Puntland oo laga yaabo iney dib u dhacaan, Maxay tahay sababtu

Doorashada Goloyaasha Deegaanka Puntland oo laguwado iney dhacaan 15 Bishaan Luuliyo ayaa u muuqda kuwo aan dhaceyn xiligaas, Xog hoose oo Puntlandi heleen ayaa Sheegaya in Gudiga Doorashada Puntland ay qorsheynayaan in Dib loo dhigo doorashada maadaama ay jiraan qaladyo badan oo soo baxay.

Sida aan xogta ku heyno Dhinaca Xukuumada waxaa ka go’an in Doorashooyin Xor ah ay dhacaan tasoo sabab loogacdhigayo dib udhaca kale ee ku imaanaya doorashada oo looga gol leeyahay in si hufan oo aan qalad lahayn ay doorashadu u dhacdo.

Ururada Siyaasada qaarkood ayaa wali ku maqan qaadacaad ay qaadeceen Doorashada waxaana ka mid ah Ururka Midnimo kuwasoo wali ku adkeysanaya in Gudiga Doorashada la badalo oo ay sheegeen ineysan dhexdhexaad ahayn.

Puntlandi.com

Haatu   

Carafaat;962790 wrote:
Faroole elections.
:D

I am really curious if the people will accept that.

You see I dabble in pirate politics occasionally and all signs point to a Faroole Dictatorship ama Jesus Mohamud Inc. The hopeless Gaalkacyians are divided and can never agree on anything. The Unholy Trinity Alliance is dead :D

^

If wishes were horses, beggers would ride...

Haatu, cut the cheap semantics ina- adeer, its very unbecoming of you.

Faroole is the right man for the job at the moment, up until some one better comes into the limelight.

I know, Faroole has made many enemies because of his staunch support for federalism but I assure, the people of Puntland are 100% behind Mudane Faroole.

And these elections will precede as planned, as soon as some minor technicalities are fixed at the electrol commission.

Haatu   

^Look who's touchy touchy. War maxaa ku daare? Is Faroole you're adeer or something? :D

We all know Faroole was unpopular a while ago in P/land but I don't know if that's still the same now after the J/land fiasco and how he milked it.

PS: Mise the reason you're upset is because you're a Garowean? :D

Carafaat   

Haatu,

Are you saying Tillamook is a Riyoole? :D

P.S. I think most people in the country care about issues in their direct enviroment and Farooles stand wont change his popularity at home. But it could change it with the diaspora.

Haatu, no one is touchy here. I just want you to base your opposition(if I can even call it that) to Faroole on his policies and whether or not they serve the interest of the people.

In my opinion, Faroole is a clever politician and until some other political rises in Puntland who can win the hearts and minds of the people, Faroole will stay put whether you love it or loath it.