Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Jubba on the Agenda

Carafaat   

Che -Guevara;942894 wrote:
^Spare me, If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck and walks like a duck - then it is probably a duck. You are in no position to preach to others.

You have supported Xiin in every one of his Jubbaland threads and points and attacked every opponent, including me. Your vieuws and loyalty for Jubaland are well known. Mise that was for the show?

Jacpher   

Waryee be man enough to admit Che never supported any foreign army. Kadaabnimada waa xaraan doqonoow. Since the record is lacking, you failed miserably to provide any supporting evidence to your accusations. Learn from your mistake and say I made it all up. It takes a man to do so. Are you?

Carafaat;942914 wrote:
You have supported Xiin in every one of his Jubbaland threads and points and attacked every opponent, including me. Your vieuws and loyalty for Jubaland are well known. Mise that was for the show?

Well known by who? Again, show any thread!

I only point out hypocrites who talk about Somali unity yet support secession entity, who thinks Uganda and Burundi are not occupiers and who yesterday opposed the TFG for bringing in an enemy but now, is OK with administration that begs the Ethiopians to stay.

Carafaat   

Che -Guevara;942894 wrote:
^Spare me, If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck and walks like a duck - then it is probably a duck. You are in no position to preach to others.

Come with proof I support secession. Atleast I have proof I opposed it. You support it through your side ways attacks on opponents. That is clear.

Daqane   

Carafaat;942884 wrote:
Oodweyne, Jacpher and co dont regard Hasan Sheick as their President. He even questions his legitimacy. He rather supports Kenyatta and his policies towards Somalia. History will remember this as treason. When the Somali-Kenyans go back to their beloved NFD, he will stand alone again. Just like when he was chearleading on top of Ethiopian tanks for the Ethiopians invasion of Mogadishu

tumblr_m3bh7rc5Qv1rntjkdo1_500.gif

Jacpher;942917 wrote:
Waryee be man enough to admit Che never supported any foreign army. Kadaabnimada waa xaraan doqonoow. Since the record is lacking, you failed miserably to provide any supporting evidence to your accusations. Learn from your mistake and say I made it all up. It takes a man to do so. Are you?

Hypocracy at its best ;)

Why don't you show the thread where I claimed the Sierra Leonians were going to kick out/replace the Kenyans as you claimed in that earlier thread?

Dhegihiisa iyo Afkiisu isma maqlaan

Typical Xiin/Jacpher....

Jacpher   

Mintid:

Saaxiib very preditable. Your first post of the topic comes as an aid to Carafaat who is losing the plot after failing to bring evidence profing his empty accusation. Now that you showed up here to help the brother out, before we delve into others, why don't you show the gallery where Che supported foreign army arriving or me backing the Ethiopian invadion. Please take a min to dig up the records of SOL.

Waranle_Warrior;943183 wrote:
What happened to the Djibouti peace mediation between Kenya and Ethiopia on side and Somalia on the other side
:D

:D :D

the problem with our brothers in the North and those they mentor in Modadishu is that they are so desperate and clannish that they forget to reason with the reality and how it came about in the first place. Now the Jabuuti meditiation did not take place much less succeed, and Siralyoon turns out to be seeking Kenya Defense Forces protection from Alshabaab in Dhoobley , Oodweyne and Mintid are informing us IC is on Jubba project and will disband the gathering and produce an outcome that pleases Hassan's political agenda (whatever it is ..)