Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Ahmed I Samatar laga yaabo inuu M/Weyne Siilaanyo la kulmo, Cafis-na Waydiisto

Oodweyne you are right i honestly believe that prof samatar is a genuine unionist with a real spirit of somalinimo, he is not like the snakes

He knows he is alone in xamar tol la aan tolkis are in hargeisa. I also believe he will be a true somaliland supporter in time. When he faces the realities on the ground when he visits sl. And he sees whats going on.

Ibtisam   

I hope to God, he does not join Somaliland! it will just proof he was always self serving interest and after power, like most of these pro Somalia people.

I also think Somaliland should stop accepting all the failures from the south (likewise Somalia should stop accepting failures from the north) We need to weed these people out all together!

Iiishee calakey Somali Politics is like a school yard environment!

Hadhwanaag is reporting, in an interview with Ina Samantar, the Professor has announced to have stepped down from Somali Parliament. He is on his way to Hargeisa.

The interview is currently not yet published but they promised to do so shortly.

Professor Axmed Ismaaciil Samatar Oo Iska Casilay Xubinimadii Golaha Baarlamaanka Soomaaliya Safarna Ku Imanaya Somaliland Dhawaan

April 26, 2013 -

samatarHargeysa (BLM) Aqoonyahanka heerka sare ee reer Somaliland Professor Axmed Ismaaciil Samatar oo ahaa siyaasi aad looga qadariyo mandaqadda beriga Afrika iyo dhulka soomaalidu degto ayaa maanta isagoo weraysi siinaayey shabakadda Hadhwanaagnews wuxuu u xaqiijiyey inuu iska casilay xilkii uu ka hayey baarlamaanka Soomaaliya.

Shabakadda Hadhwanaagnews oo weraysi khadka telefoonka ah la yeelatay Axmed Ismaaciil Samatar wallow aanay shabakaddu sii wada dayn weraysigaasi ayaa wuxuu ku sheegay weraysigaasi inuu ka niyad jabay gebi ahaanba siyaasadda dalka Soomaaliya oo uu ku tilmaamay mid aan u dhawayn saansaantii qaranimo balse qaab qabiili ah u socota.

Professor Samatar wuxuu sheegay inuu xidhiidh la yeeshay wefdiga Somaliland ee uu hogaaminayo madaxweyne Siilaanyo lagana yaabo inay kulan yeeshaan.

Professor Samatar ayaa badhtamahii sannadkii hore wuxuu aas aasay xisbi loo bxiiyey Hiil Qaran isagoo u tartamay xilka madaxtinimada dalka Soomaaliya, isagoo dhawaan hadal u jeedinaayey jaaliyadda soomaalida ee magaalada Mennipolis ee gobolka mennisota ayuu u sheegay in si toos ah loogu sheegay inuu yahay nin ka soo jeeda Somaliland oo aanay waxba u oolin Soomaaliya.

Professor Samatar oo ah aftahan siyaasi ah ayaa wax weyn ku soo kordhin kara siyaasadda Somaliland haddiiba uu door bido inuu ku soo biiro, balse laftigiisu wuxuu hore u sheegay inuu jecelyahay inuu la doodo dadka oo la dhegaysto.

Baligubadlemedia.com

A_Khadar   

XX, that is a cheat man.. Sulkan mentioned a possible news coming out and you made same one in your site and post.. Bilaa calayka xishood dee..

BTW, I hope the interview Suldanka mentioned is an audio..

Qaranki   

Listening to the opening stages of the interview and I have to say what has been reported looks like it has been exaggerated.

So far in the interview Samatar has said he was invited by the UK govt to write a paper on who he regards as the stakeholders of Somalia, resigned from the parliament, looking to go to his home town of Gabiley + go to Puntland as well as he doesn't want to confine himself to Xamar.....

Tallaabo   

Qaranki;943420 wrote:
Listening to the opening stages of the interview and I have to say what has been reported looks like it has been exaggerated.

So far in the interview Samatar has said
he was invited by the UK govt to write a paper on who he regards as the stakeholders of Somalia
, resigned from the parliament, looking to go to his home town of Gabiley + go to Puntland as well as he doesn't want to confine himself to Xamar.....

If his reason for going to Somaliland is write about it in his UK sponsored paper for Somalia, then he should be bared from entering the country. He should be told once again that Somaliland is not Somalia and therefore he should head elsewhere for his research. I doubt he will be honest in his assessment and would probably include all sorts of coffee shop fiefdoms in his analysis and presentations as being legitimate “stakeholders”. Somaliland should slam its doors on his face.

I didn't know odeyga Waqooyi Galbeed ka taliyo inuu baadarigii weynaa ee boobka (Pope) ahaa maadaama cafis iyo waxaas la weydiinasanaayo.

And when will he ask himself to cafis himself? I mean, wasiir ayuu ka ahaan jiray dowladii hore, wuuna dhex dabaalan jiray. And he believed publically midnimada Soomaaliya as recently as '90s. He might believe it in private now, waala isogyahee.

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;943432 wrote:
I didn't know odeyga Waqooyi Galbeed ka taliyo inuu baadarigii weynaa ee boobka (Pope) ahaa maadaama cafis iyo waxaas la weydiinasanaayo.

And when will he ask himself to cafis himself? I mean, wasiir ayuu ka ahaan jiray dowladii hore, wuuna dhex dabaalan jiray. And he believed publically midnimada Soomaaliya as recently as '90s. He might believe it in private now, waala isogyahee.

President siilaanyo stopped believing in the unity of Somalia and Somaliland on 18 may 199.

You have to understand Siilaanyo lived during colonial Somaliland, he lived during the union and helped re build the new Somaliland.

Qaranki   

When asked if you would take part in the SL govt if they asked him Samatar responds -

Samatar - "Waxan rabaa in dadka ii dhegaysanaysa inay ogaato in umaddii somaliyeed ee baladnayd - kama tegayo, haddan ka tago'na waxan ahay ma ogi"