Sign in to follow this  
Daqane

Amb. Amina Ahmed Mohamed just selected as the new Kenyan Minister of Foreign affairs

STOIC   

tutu;944112 wrote:
Raula mbona uwaomba msamaha. Huyu jamaa, Stoic, looks like roho yake imefura na mambo za ukabila, ubaguzi na mambo za Somaliland. Though acknowledging Judge Ibrahim's achievements, these pages were about Amina and her new position. I don't see why that should be overshadowed by another individual's merit, even though they may have some ancestral linakage ( as is Stoic's defense). She's our Wangari Mathai/Martha Karua.

Wengi wametoka kaskazini wa Somalia (Zamani uitwa Somaliland na wengereza) lakini haimanishi sisi ni raia wa kule jamani.

Heh.Ngoma yako ivumaye, mwishowe ni kupasuka nathani.Hebu tuliza mzee..Did you follow my writtings from the beginning? Did you read my argument why I brought up justice Mohamed story? or is it that one word I said against Yusuf Haji (and Moi) annoy you that much that you have to call me qabilist? Ya rabbi mola!!

SOO MAAL   

Amina Mohamed's family hail from Taleex and Xudun towns of Khatumo State of Somalia. I don't understand why some secessionist minded individuals are claiming her family hail from Somaliland.

tutu   

STOIC;944120 wrote:
Heh.Ngoma yako ivumaye, mwishowe ni kupasuka nathani.Hebu tuliza mzee..Did you follow my writtings from the beginning? Did you read my argument why I brought up justice Mohamed story? or is it that one word I said against Yusuf Haji (and Moi) annoy you that much that you have to call me qabilist? Ya rabbi mola!!

Hehe ati mwishowe ni kupasuka. Nimetulia nakwambia! Hizi mambo hazinitishi!

Hehe, eti Yussuf Haji na Moi! I am the biggest critic of Yussuf Haji. I, wholly, concur with your pink card point. Haji was instrumental in getting rid of my own paternal uncle ( he was one of the wealthiest) in '89 and deported him to Somalia. He had to fight his way back through Kenya's embassy in Mogadishu and to establish himself in Mombasa again.

Anyway I totally get you regarding your Haji's sentiments, but was it the right moment and place? I don't think so. Btw the treatment my uncle received doesn't warrant negligence on my side regarding my belonging. Garissa and Kenya is the only place I know and call home. I cannot be indoctrinated into something I know not of but only heard of. I have to fight for my place and survival in where I ( however accidental it may seem) find myself.

I know your reason of mentioning judge Ibrahim ( to lure Khatumo's peoples attention), but that, still, isn't justifiable enough to obsecure Amina's milestone in Kenya's hisory.

STOIC   

Tutu,

So you agreed everything I said was true and that I didn't fabricate any history, then my question is to you guys ( Sijuis) is; was it warranted to call me Qabilist?I'm sure you will not be the last person to revive this topic and get their blood to a boiling point before reviewing what was said. I have always given reasons why I put my contribution here. I don't know how else I can explain why I brought up justice Mohamed story.Hatred is another great door to the devil and I doubt I have opened any doors to warrant in getting all this clan accusations.I'm not here to shape anybody opinion.Everyone is connected to the internet and can verify what they are reading.

I'm sure most of you noted that I'm a supporter of Somaliland. And the only reason I'm getting all this negative vibe is because of that (ruuntaa sheega Illahay yirii) .I have dropped Kenyan citizen when I left there in the late 90's.I have no political connection to that place.This is an act of choice, just like yours. It shouldn't make people question my political stand.I'm sure everyone here support a side of the larger political Somali story...

tutu   

STOIC;944134 wrote:
Tutu,

So you agreed everything I said was true and that I didn't fabricate any history, then my question is to you guys ( Sijuis) is; was it warranted to call me Qabilist?I'm sure you will not be the last person to revive this topic and get their blood to a boiling point before reviewing what was said. I have always given reasons why I put my contribution here. I don't know how else I can explain why I brought up justice Mohamed story.Hatred is another great door to the devil and I doubt I have opened any doors to warrant in getting all this clan accusations.I'm not here to shape anybody opinion.Everyone is connected to the internet and can verify what they are reading.

I'm sure most of you noted that I'm a supporter of Somaliland. And the only reason I'm getting all this negative vibe is because of that (ruuntaa sheega Illahay yirii) .I have dropped Kenyan citizen when I left there in the late 90's.I have no political connection to that place.This is an act of choice, just like yours. It shouldn't make people question my political stand.I'm sure everyone here support a side of the larger political Somali story...

Don't contradict yourself there, jamaani. You support 'Somaliland' based on tribe (I can't see any other reason since you were born n bred in Kenya), thus, a tribalist. I say this because your beliefs and convictions converge based on your tribal belonging. As I've menioned above, my ancestors hail from what you'll consider today as your 'Somaliland', but it's of my opinion that I've no affiliation with such a region or Somalia in general.

So there you go, you are not the only one with such a divisive background. But it all comes down to your personal conviction and opinion. I would rather grumble with Haatu on my existence in his 'lands' as his equal ( in Kenya I have the same rights as him as portrayed by Amina's appointment) than claiming to belong to lands that my grand parents once called theirs. So Mrs Mohamed belong not to Somalia (Somaliland, Khatumo, or whatever region you've lately formed), but her great country Kenya.

tutu   

My last post is a rejoinder to your meek attempt to appease 'your' Khatumo brethren that not only do Amina belong to their lands, but Justice Ibrahim too. These individuals that you dearly attribute their achievements to such distant places do not consider themselves so.

Ps; blame my phone's keyboard on any mispellings:)

STOIC   

Tutu,

You are mixing up issues here.You accused me of being Qabilist in regard to this topic unless you were carrying baggage from another thread (like most folks do it here).The issue is that you guys took a point with What I said about justice Mohamed.I gave you a reason why I brought it up.Now for the life of me I don't know how pointing a piece of history to Khatumo folks here will make me a Qabilist.It is not upto me to find out whether those folks affiliate with Somalis or not.I was just a contributor correcting any misinformation people were reaading here.

It seems like you are saying Stoic is qabilist because he supports Somaliland (my initial suspicion of all this anger).Now whether I support Somaliland or not because of my clan affiliation is not up to Something for you to decide whether it is because of clan affiliation.. I have my reasons for supporting Somaliland and why I decided to put my roots down there instead of greater Somalia or Kenya.This is my choice just as it is your choice to fight for your piece with Haatu. &Co..I don't have to be coated in salt and pepper and then adequately dry-aged over a requisite period of time before I would deem myself worthy of affiliating with Somalia/Somaliland.I have made my decision not to affiliate with Kenya politically.This is a choice and like I said I don't have to be apologetic for Supporting Somaliland over Kenya.

nuune   
Stoic, to be politically correct and stay on the horizon, you don't have to abandon NFD/Kenya even if you are supporting Somaliland's cause.

STOIC   

Nuune, this is a choice though and I have not abandoned the place ( just politically).I still don't know though how Supporting Somaliland makes me Qabilist? Just read how this topic started and I stood my ground. I can level an accusation against all of you and say that you are all under Xiin famous tent and that is why all this attacks are coming, but that would be stretching the debate.

tutu   

STOIC;944160 wrote:
Tutu,

It seems like you are saying Stoic is qabilist because he supports Somaliland (my initial suspicion of all this anger).Now whether I support Somaliland or not because of my clan affiliation is not up to Something for you to decide whether it is because of clan affiliation.. I have my reasons for supporting Somaliland and why I decided to put my roots down there instead of greater Somalia or Kenya.This is my choice just as it is your choice to fight for your piece with Haatu. &Co..I don't have to be coated in salt and pepper and then adequately dry-aged over a requisite period of time before I would deem myself worthy of affiliating with Somalia/Somaliland.I have made my decision not to affiliate with Kenya politically.This is a choice and like I said I don't have to be apologetic for Supporting Somaliland over Kenya.

I've read your declaration that you support Somaliland only in this thread, and not somewhere else. But whether you support Somaliland or another bloody 'land' is of least relative here. We're talking about Mrs. Mohamed's appointment and your attempt to attribute her to a region in Somalia. You should know better.

STOIC   

Tutu, the honorable lady regional affiliation was already in the play before I even opened this thread..Blame Somalis philosophy of "Qofka waqoloma"...What I have related was just my little knowledge about the lady, but you guys came in gangs and started attacking me..its all good though and now you see why we already put this baby to sleep before...

SOO MAAL;944123 wrote:
Amina Mohamed's family hail from Taleex and Xudun towns of Khatumo State of Somalia. I don't understand why some secessionist minded individuals are claiming her family hail from Somaliland.

She is from xudun north sool originally which is somaliland that makes her a somalilander,,she is,a pure ethnic somalilander.

xiinfaniin;943095 wrote:
Fred Matiang'i (Information, Communication and Technology (ICT),

Henry K. Rotich (The National Treasury)

James Wainaina Macharia (Health)

Amb Amina Mohamed (Foreign Affairs)

Adan Mohammed (Industrialisation)
another Somali ?

Ann Waiguru (Devolution and Planning)

Davis Chirchir (Energy and Petroleum)

Amb. Raychelle Omamo (Defence)

Eng. Michael Kamau (Transport and Infrastructure)

Phyllis Chepkosgey (East African affairs, Commerce and Tourism)

Prof. Jacob Kaimenyi (Education)

Felix Kosgey (Agriculture, Livestock and Fisheries)

Prof. Judy Wakhungu (Environment Water and Natural Resources)

Dr. Hassan Wario (Sports, Culture and Arts)
a Somali ?

Najib Balala (Mining)
from Mombosa?

Charity Ngilu (Lands, Housing and Urban Development)

Ministry of Labour, Social Security and Services (Vacant)

Ministry of Interior and Coordination of National Government (Vacant)

This might be belated but Adan is a NFDian from Mandera. Wario is a Orma/wardey from the banks of tana river and of course Amina is from Kakamega,western Kenya/ Najib Balala of course is from coast as you know

Oh and kenya muslims dont account for 40%but only 11%- Yes you heard me right, we are only 11%.

Carafaat   

nuune;944166 wrote:
Stoic
, to be politically correct and stay on the horizon, you don't have to abandon NFD/Kenya even if you are supporting Somaliland's cause.

You cannot be loyal to both Kenya and Somalia(Somaliland) at the same time. Stoic is right to make a choice and so is tutu for choosing to side with Kenya.

Even if one feels affilitiation with two countries, at the end of the day you still have to choose where you real royalties are.