Sign in to follow this  
Daqane

Amb. Amina Ahmed Mohamed just selected as the new Kenyan Minister of Foreign affairs

Jacpher   

Macno-yare: Sxb ragga calaacalka uma fiicna, your views of Jubbaland were clear enough to the gallery and that Sierra Leone is coming to kick the Kenyans out ending Jubbaland initiatives. I'm waiting for that since you so bragged about being insider of issues of this nation that other prominent leaders like Sheikh Sharif and Hassan were clueless about.

Stop backpedaling sxb. Ain't no body got time to dig up the archives.

Jacpher;942122 wrote:
Macno-yare:
Sxb ragga calaacalka uma fiicna, your views of Jubbaland were clear enough to the gallery and that Sierra Leone is coming to kick the Kenyans out ending Jubbaland initiatives. I'm waiting for that since you so bragged about being insider of issues of this nation that other prominent leaders like Sheikh Sharif and Hassan were clueless about.

Stop backpedaling sxb.
Ain't no body got time to dig up the archives

Woow ;)

For now, we'll put you in the 'liar' column till you present the evidence. So who's backpedaling now from their accusations? ;)

I would love to throw a few nuggets out there about Kismayo, but I won't out of respect for the wounds I seem to have caused on our good, old 'Xiin'.

Who knows, this could be an attempt on your part to distract from the personal matter I was discussing with Xiin... Is that what's going on here?? ;)

Mooge   

nairobi celebration aya ka socda. non stop parties everywhere after she was named.

the HAG alliance is dealt a blow and jubaland project is on full speed.

let me get back to the party. see you guys soon.

Jacpher   

nuune;942145 wrote:
Topic lagu khasaarey, laguna hoobtey, Innaa Lillaahi Wa Innaa Ilayhi Raajicuun.

Nuune sxb I had a dream today. A dream that one day nuune and amina will rise up and meet in the sky in the same flight. :D

Somalia   

oba hiloowlow;942147 wrote:
this is a move against Mogadishu

looooooooooooooooooool

That's it, I'm bookmarking this legendary thread :D

Ok, Gallery....

Let the record show that after Xiin expressed hurt feelings on April 23-2013, Mintid in his magnanimity decided to soothe the frayed political nerves of his fellow nomad by offering a traditional xaal and temporary truce.

Instead of accepting the deal, Xiin decided to return to the thread as his other script named 'Jacpher' and distract from the personal matter at hand.

:) :) You slipped up Xiin/Jacpher; your emotions got the best of you - The writing and insult style was too similar, even the creation dates for the two scripts are identical(Oct. 2004). Location for Jacpher: Bluegrass... As in Bluegrass music of the U.S. midwest, i.e. Minnesota... Location for Xiin: Cafe Calaacal, Minnesota Branch

Well, let the record show what passed here on this day...

Now let's continue ;)

nuune   

Jacpher;942151 wrote:
Nuune sxb I had a dream today. A dream that one day nuune and amina will rise up and meet in the sky in the same flight.
:D

Jacphar asset.php?fid=14&uid=3017&d=1313069411, you had me there, that will happen if I am the Pilot of one of the Gulstream Jets she will be using soon, I don't think I will meet her in one of the flights I shared with President Siilaanyo recently, Fowzia, on the other hand, I met her on an airport recently but not in the same flight.

Jacpher   

Mintid Farayar;942178 wrote:
Ok, Gallery....

Let the record show that after Xiin expressed hurt feelings on April 23-2013, Mintid in his magnanimity decided to soothe the frayed political nerves of his fellow nomad by offering a traditional xaal and temporary truce.

Instead of accepting the deal, Xiin decided to return to the thread as his other script named
'Jacpher'
and distract from the personal matter at hand.

:)
:) You slipped up Xiin/Jacpher; your emotions got the best of you - The writing and insult style was too similar, even the creation dates for the two scripts are identical(Oct. 2004). Location for Jacpher: Bluegrass... As in Bluegrass music of the U.S. midwest, i.e. Minnesota... Location for Xiin: Cafe Calaacal, Minnesota Branch

Well, let the record show what passed here on this day...

Now let's continue
;)

You would make a terrible detective my friend. Armey insider-nimada kuu dhaantaa :D :D Waa hadii tolka recognition ku helaayo.