Sign in to follow this  
Daqane

Amb. Amina Ahmed Mohamed just selected as the new Kenyan Minister of Foreign affairs

Carafaat   

Mintid Farayar;942041 wrote:

It's part of our DNA

(even though I'm not 100% sure Xiin comes from that proud nomadic tradition - he seems to bear a resemblance to the
'beereley'
variety)... But there's no deep hatred in the population or the majority of the people.

After all, we're not Hutus and Tutsis
;)

So kids, don't drink that
'Xiin-flavored'
Kool-Aid. It has unpredictable side effects
;)

Xiin is definetly beeralay. Member of the nomadic caravaan club since 1991. :D

Aaliyyah   

STOIC;942036 wrote:
Maalim, is right.Her family are originally from Kakamega(If I'm not mistaken) and her brother owns that popular JAVA..She is indeed from Khatumo clan...none the less original Sijui family! Congrats to her!

+1

Aamina Maxamed oo loo magacaabay wasiirka arrimaha dibadda ee Kenya

Talaado, April 23, 2013 (HOL) - Madaxweynaha dalka Kenya Uhuru Kenyatta ayaa galabta ku dhawaaqay qaar kamid ah golihiisa wasiirrada, iyadoo inta hartayna gadaal laga soo magacaabi doono.

Wasaarada arrimaha dibadda oo kamid ah wasaaradaha ugu muhiimsan ayaa loo magacaabay Aamina Maxamed oo asalkeedu Soomaali yahay, islamarkaana xilal kala duwan kasoo qabatay dalka Kenya iyo qaramada midoobay.

Haweenaydan oo ah diblamaasiyad caan ah ayaa xilal kasoo qabatay wasaaradaha arrimaha dibadda,cadaalada iyo dawladaha hoose.

Waxay kaloo noqotay ku xigeenka madaxa Hay’adda UNEP ee fadhigeedu yahay magaalada Nairobi iyo safiiradda Kenya u joogta xarunta qaramada midoobay ee Geneva, iyadoo sidoo kalana tartan u gashay inay qabato jagada ugu sarreysa hay’ada ganacsiga aduunka ee World Trade Organization (WTO).

Waxayna noqonaysaa haweeynadii ugu horreysay ee noqota wasiirka arrimaha dibadda ee Kenya, iyadoo sidoo kalana noqonaysa markii ugu horreysay ee wasaarada arrimaha dibada loo dhiibo gabar kasoo jeeda Soomaalida dalka Kenya.

Dawlada uu hogaaminayo madaxweyne Uhuru Kenyatta ayaad moodaa inay Soomaalida Kenya door muhiim ah ka ciyaarayaan, iyadoo hogaamiyaha isbahaysiga Jubilee ee aqalka baarlamaanka oo iyagu haysta aqlabiyada kuraastana loo magacaabay xildhibaan Aadan Barre Ducaale oo laga soo doorto magaalada Gaarisa ee xarunta gobolka waqooyi bari.

Aamina ayaa markii la magacaabay Kadib sheegtay inay aad ugu faraxsantahay xilka loo dhiibay.

“Waan ku faraxsanahay sida uu ii sharfay madaxweynaha” ayay ku tiri hadal gaaban oo ay jeedisay iyadoo barbar taagnayd madaxweynaha.

Waxayna Aamina kamid tahay 4-ta wasiir ee uu sida rasmiga ah u shaaciyay Madaxweyne Kenyatta, iyadoo loo magacaabay Dr. Fred Okengo Matiang'i wasiirka warfaafinta, isgaarsiinta iyo teknoolajiyada, Mr. Henry K. Rotich wasiirka hanta dhowrka iyo James Wainaina Macharia oo isna loo magacaabay wasiirka caafimaadka.

Waxaana wasiiradan la horgaynaa barlamaanka si ay u ansixiyaan, iyadoo madaxweynuhuna uu ku tilmaamay inay yihiin dad lagu soo xulay aqoontooda ayna yihiin dad Kenya horumar gaarsiin kara.

Soomaalida dalka Kenya ayaa jagooyinka ay heleen loo malaynayaa inay ka dambayso taageeridii ay siiyeen Uhuru Kenyatta oo dadka gobolka waqooyi bari ka helay codad aad u badan.

Axmed C/samad, Hiiraan Online

asamad@Hiiraan Online

Nairobi , Kenya

xiinfaniin;942044 wrote:
Mintid, kaftan ku waa bannaanyahay, especially the Norther style kaftan but when it becomes habitual to get angry with others progress I don't see that is as healthy or kaftan. Xaaji Habaar's prayers and you and Oodweyne's wishes against certain communities goes beyond kaftan awoowe. Ee raggu ha is daba qabto.

* I never made secret about my fierce opposition against dismembering Somalia.

Xiin,

You left me speechless with that post! Are you OK today?

If you are serious,.....

Xaal qaado, sxb!

I didn't realize the 'kaftan' had affected you to that degree. Sometimes the 'Reer Waqooyi' kaftan can deeply wound the uninitiated.

When that occurs, a proper Geeljire makes ammends for the hurt inflicted.

There you have it:

My apology...

Now come back to the old Xiin I knew on this Forum. This one is a bore....

^^I am NOT buying your dramatic apology , I demand a change of behavior. You have been found naked many a times spewing nonsense and outright lies about entire communities. Xiinfaniin, the online persona, has proved very consistent in his push back , and it is having an effect.

The apology however insincere, and call for a ceasefire are testimony for separatist propaganda limits

Mintid in other words walaalkeen Xiin wuxu ku leeyahay qod qodista iga daa , eeh maha wala i necebyahay meesha cid is neceb ma jirto eeh dadku siyasaday isku afgaranayn. Mintid inta badan wuxu ka hadla saaxada siyaasada , sido kale xaajigu saaso kale. Laakin Xiin ma ogala in siyasada si dhab ah looga hadlo oo aan waxba la isu qarin, Markay xaajadu xasaasi noqoto wuxu la so booda wala i necebyahay:D

^^habaarku waa sign of weakness , it is the trenches of grieve stricken brothers who after twenty years of songs and dances about independence behave today as their struggles starts a fresh

All I am saying is disagree as you should with political strategies but do it with some degree of decorum

xiinfaniin;942092 wrote:
^^I am NOT buying your dramatic apology , I demand a change of behavior. You have been found naked many a times spewing nonsense and outright lies about entire communities. Xiinfaniin, the online persona, has proved very consistent in his push back , and it is having an effect.

The apology however insincere, and call for a ceasefire are testimony for separatist propaganda limits

Xiin,

So glad to have the old you back ;)

I was worried there for a second....

The apology to you is sincere on a personal level. I gather the Kismayo issue is deeply personal for you. So I will lay off for a few days, at the very least.

I will even throw in 5 negative posts on your part regarding SL and its people without replying back.

Is that enough compensation for the 'xaal'?

P.S. In order for the xaal to be binding and paid, you must accept.

Jacpher   

Mintid Farayar;942088 wrote:
Xiin,

You left me speechless with that post! Are you OK today?

If you are serious,.....

Xaal qaado, sxb!

I didn't realize the
'kaftan'
had affected you to that degree. Sometimes the
'Reer Waqooyi'
kaftan can deeply wound the uninitiated.

When that occurs, a proper
Geeljire
makes ammends for the hurt inflicted.

There you have it:

My apology...

Now come back to the old Xiin I knew on this Forum. This one is a bore....

Macalinka maxaa ku helay maanta. Ma ducadaadii in ciidamadii Sierra Lione Kenyaanka ka saaraan Kismaayo baa la ajiibi waayey? Weren't claiming expert inaad ku tahay political cilmi qeyb oon dadka ka war heyn? What happened. Calaacalka jooji ee tell us when are they Kenyans getting chased away by Siera Lione?

Jacpherooow,

Oo adiguna xaggee baad ka timid? Oo yaad aheyd?

It seems in your rage-filled lense, all SL posters seem as one poster to you. Find the post I referred to Sierra Leone replacing the Kenyans. Since that's the accusation you're throwing my way.

Take it easy, sxb. I'm trying to calm down a nomad who took some back-and-forth to heart.

Get in the back of the line, in the meantime....

wonder what it is with khatumites and the post of FM, i hear a former FM or current, not sure was a "ethnic khatumite" ala xaaji xunjuf, so was ina jamac jengeli for Somalia and now kenya. all thats left is ethiopia and Eritrea lol.

In other news Congrats to Amina, seems like a smart lady, hoping the best for her, kenya and the Sujius who have stepped up their game