Sign in to follow this  
Daqane

Amb. Amina Ahmed Mohamed just selected as the new Kenyan Minister of Foreign affairs

Let me clarify it:

She is from Khatumo not Somaliland, her mother is from Puntland , she is from Rich family. Her brother owns JAVA (popular coffee shop chains in Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania)

^^She is the clan you hate and despise, and as Macallin informs she has a pirate mom :D :D

So this is good development for Jubbaland ---boy Oodweyne and Mintid are rolling in anger ---this block is a tough nut to crack, hadba meel baa alle ka cayilinayaa

^^ Hate how can i hate my own people you are a crazy Pirate Xiinfaniinow. Ma qof tolkisa naca ba jira.

How is this a good development for Jubbaland:D

^^Xaaji Habaar, if you love them why would you pray against them ?

All we see is that dark prayers against Khatumo and Puntland. I remember how you celebrated when the excitable folks, separatists, attacked Buuhoodle

^^It is obvious a Somali FM will want an stable Somalia , particularly the neighboring regions. I thought that would be obvious.

But why did you celebrate for the attack of Buuhoodle, you thought killing the Garaad clan will give you recognition? And your prayers against Puntland are well documented. So dont play dump with us xaaji habaar

LOL@Xiin

Waar Xiin,

Don't confuse the young scripts in here into thinking there's real hatred between folks ;)

Sxb,

Oodka and I are just waiting for a formal letter from you requesting: 'Iga qalleeya qarxiskan aad i daba wadaan ayaamahan!'

We'll review the official request, run it past our committee, and then, inform you of the verdict ;)

Very simple, transparent procedure....

STOIC   

Maalim, is right.Her family are originally from Kakamega(If I'm not mistaken) and her brother owns that popular JAVA..She is indeed from Khatumo clan...none the less original Sijui family! Congrats to her!

Mintid

You and Oodweyne have a D block syndrome . Xaaji Habaar is an afflicted man. Funny that he forgets his dark prayers and SNM attempt to harm the fine people of Buuhoodle which he celebrated thinking his three mother clan will be recognized :D

Samafal   

How did a foreign minister of another country became at one point an ethnic Somalilander and ended up a daughter of a Puntlander I don't know, but its funny.

Somalia   

I welcome this SSC native for the top foreign policy post in Kenya, she has accomplished a lot and serves an example to Somali women, no wonder the secessionists are trying to make them one of their own. :D

Xiin,

Waar 'propaganda'-da jooji oo caruurta ha wareerin....

There's no deep seated hatred between clans as some have been led to believe. Just the normal Bedouin pissing contest that takes place among all nomadic peoples all over the world..... from Mongolia, to the Arabian Gulf, to the Tuaregs of the Sahara, all the way to the Somalis of the Horn...

It's part of our DNA

(even though I'm not 100% sure Xiin comes from that proud nomadic tradition - he seems to bear a resemblance to the 'beereley' variety)... But there's no deep hatred in the population or the majority of the people.

After all, we're not Hutus and Tutsis ;)

So kids, don't drink that 'Xiin-flavored' Kool-Aid. It has unpredictable side effects ;)

Mintid, kaftan ku waa bannaanyahay, especially the Norther style kaftan but when it becomes habitual to get angry with others progress I don't see that is as healthy or kaftan. Xaaji Habaar's prayers and you and Oodweyne's wishes against certain communities goes beyond kaftan awoowe. Ee raggu ha is daba qabto.

* I never made secret about my fierce opposition against dismembering Somalia.