Sign in to follow this  
A_Khadar

Questions asked Siilaanyo on his speech in Atlantic Council

Caynabo is shared this is new to me?

caynabo hadhuub kama dartaan hogol kaliileede

Xiinfaniin was reduced to discuss villages in eastern Somaliland , a change of tone i have to say. We were discussing few months ago how SL will be brought back to Mogadishu by hook or by crook. The fact is that the vast majority of SOOL is under Somaliland Sool is 4 districts caynabo laascanood and xudun and taleex. Xudun is surrounded by SL defense forces only taleex is out of SL control. And it used to have militia allied to SL before stationed there. The Pirates have no say in the entire Sool region.

Us? Oh dear, A man never measures himself in plural terms unless you are head of the pack which I doubt you are. You can seek solace in 'us' but the only thing that comes mind when dealing with you is this. If my memory serves right, I said this much in the past, sadly it still holds true.

^A moment like this calls a bit of reality check. Dear Oodweyne, you are an old man stuck in grey island lamenting about a country that once was all the while arguing with the kids of people you supposedly defeated. The only thing you are chasing is your mind and sadly, you are stuck in your ways to realize it. Bless your heart.

^What good is hometown when you are not there? Those in Burco are dirty and poor, come back to me when their circumstances are better than the rest.

p.s. There's a reason you don't go to bed in Burco. Think it over.

Carafaat   

Che baryahan tolkii ayuu u damqadaa. Every line he writes seems to be defending Puntland, barking against Somaliland. Whatever happened to adeero Shangoole and Al Shabaab. :D

The Sage   

^^^ Despite the venomous (if not entertaining) back and forth between you two, I have to say that I'm pleasantly impressed by the dignified level of discourse in this debate. So refreshing to see a debate on this forum that doesn't consist on ad-hominem attacks, internet memes or outrageous claims by supposed doctors.....

NGONGE   

I finally got round to watching this video clip. Got to give it to the Khaatumo guys, they well and truly ambushed Siilaanyo in there. :D

p.s.

Is Xiin bringing the H argument back? Why is he trying to convince the guru of this when he can't even sell it to Khaatumo? Naga daaya..

N.O.R.F   

Finally got round to listening to this. I think El Presidente and the Minister handled the questions/statements quite well.

NGONGE   

^^ The president hardly dealt with any questions. But I like the system he has with his ministers ("Sacado soco", "maxamado soco", etc, etc). :D :D