Sign in to follow this  
A_Khadar

Awdal 4 Somalia - London

Illyria   

There is something called legitimacy which your so-called gov't lacks in LA. I guess you did not attend that lesson in civic eduation.

Illyria   

Ownership gives rise to legitimacy.

Possession on the other hand is akin to occupation.

Not that I expect you to understand that.

A_Khadar,

;) I'm at the risk of coming across as 'walking on top of those down for the count' --- Dul-socosho....

So I'll leave it there.... After all, if nothing else, I've shown you, today, what the U.S. gov't thinks of your phantom genocide claims.

Let me know when you find out about Ali Isse. At least, that will give you an idea of whether I know what I'm talking about or not. I notice you keep avoiding the Ali Isse issue, though ;)

Oodweyne,

The funny thing about the Khaatumo-boosters on this Board is:

They probably have never seen a single inch of Sool in their lives ;)

From Xamar, straight to Qurbaha...

While the majority of their leadership never grew up in Sool, spent the majority of their life outside of Sool, and have no interest in living in the place, ever!

Illyria   

For a minute there, I thought I was dealing in the real law of the courts, not realising you were peddling the marfish kind of law. at ease lad.

Oodka,

Xiin never cared for Sool, only as a 'mule' for his own agenda. But the A_Khadar's and Zack's are easily duped with slogans of 'Big Tents'.

To get Xiin really involved, all you have to do is mention Kismaayo Cadde.

You'll immediately hear a high-pitched, ear-chilling "Waqaaaaaaq".

"Why are you bringing up Kismayo?? Aren't you a Northerner? Why don't you mind your business?"

One almost thinks the poor Xiin has a trademark on the name 'Kismayo' ;)

Illyria   

Any by the way ceelka Caynaba wagii geelayagu u soo aroori jiray, kiinu galbeedka Hudiso ayuu daaqi jiray. but then again, i would not expext you to know that.

Oodweyne;943218 wrote:

In fact, last night, our Crystal ball chap (i.e., Xiinfaniin) even went as far as to say that
"Caynabo"
is a shared city..
:D
:D this is the sort of people we are dealing with.

A_Khadar   

Mintid Farayar;943215 wrote:
A_Khadar,

;)
I'm at the risk of coming across as
'walking on top of those down for the count'
---
Dul-socosho

So I'll leave it there.... After all, if nothing else, I've shown you, today, what the U.S. gov't thinks of
your phantom genocide
claims.

Let me know when you find out about Ali Isse. At least, that will give you an idea of whether I know what I'm talking about or not. I notice you keep avoiding the Ali Isse issue, though
;)

For the record, are you saying your clan militia didn't committed atrocies, mascare and displacement in Sool and Cayn?

You brought on a story of Waxaa layir but you're unable tor prove where Ali Isse went to Nairobi embassies and he couldn't sell Khatumo. I don't respond to points based on mere, "Habar baa waxay tidhi". Bring somethign concererte that worth to respond..

Wadani   

Illyria;943225 wrote:
Any by the way ceelka Caynaba wagii geelayagu u soo aroori jiray, kiinu galbeedka Hudiso ayuu daaqi jiray. but then again, i would not expext you to know that.

Nin ku faana dhul waa hore awoowayaashi laga faramaroojiyay waligay ma arag. Adeer wax isula hadh. :D

Illyria, in a single mention of history, sucks the oxygen out of Oodweyne and the entire separatist goons here :D, predictably they all retorted to waan idin dilnay oo dhulka idinka qaadnay, forgetting the large points Illyria was trying to make

Caku nimankan, iyo salfudaydkooda

Illyria   

What was that old saying, which rather fits nicley in this context. Col dhallaan qaaday ...till then keep singing falsihoods.

And not quite for it is a history only known to those it matters. You on the other hand just keep pissing on the innocent till the day comes. And when it does, I will raise the question.

Oodweyne;943229 wrote:
Illyria,

Well, a millions years ago Dinosaurs roam the earth, including those same African savannah.

In other words,what you may have said it, regardless of it's veracity, may be passing footnote of interest to anthropologies manuals, but in now and here makes no blind bit of difference.

Hence, see to it to bring a relevant argument that will cut muster in this debate. After all I govern those towns not with begging others to accept my rule but as a token of my possession of them. See the difference, dear lad?

Illyria   

It is not fan. it is a history lesson for reer Marqaan.

Wadani;943231 wrote:
Nin ku faana dhul waa hore awoowayaashi laga faramaroojiyay waligay ma arag. Adeer wax isula hadh.

Illyria   

Xiin,

These guys only like to debate the young and my southern brothers who are not familiar with their ilk but when it comes to real issues they will tuck tail before you can say psssss.

How can you engage someone who can not differnciate ownership from possession, and whose entire life history and reference begins and ends with the vagabond colonies.

And on the same token expects your sympathy yet massacres innocent women and children. Cannot take thse people seriously.

Only ilma Marqaan.

A_Khadar;943226 wrote:
For the record, are you saying your clan militia didn't committed atrocies, mascare and displacement in Sool and Cayn?

What I believe or don't believe is irrelevant to this -- (You give Mintid supernatural powers he doesn't possess, Mintid is a simple nomad with a simple life).

I'm pointing out that Uncle Sam says the claim is bogus! I presented you with official proof of Unce Sam's position to show how impotent the positions of the 2 hecklers at Siilaanyo's meeting seemed to Uncle Sam's gov't. Comprende??

As for Ali Isse and his meetings in Nairobi, by just verifying that piece of news from your 'tol', it might give you a new perspective on how things really stand.

By now, I have a long record on this Forum, and making conjectures is not one of them. I differentiate in my writing between what's theory and what's actual fact. The record of my stated facts, only to be later proven true to the fullest extent, stands on the Forum archives for all to see.