Sign in to follow this  
A_Khadar

Awdal 4 Somalia - London

Illyria   

Dear lad,

In the face of adversity I never succumb. I however regroup, restrategise to fight another day. As I said in the meantime keep pissing on the graves of the innocent.

And as the wise man said Ama afeef hore lahow Ama adkaysin dambe yeelo.

A_Khadar   

Mintid Farayar;943244 wrote:
What I believe or don't believe is irrelevant to this -- (You give Mintid supernatural powers he doesn't possess, Mintid is a simple nomad with a simple life).

I'm pointing out that Uncle Sam says the claim is
bogus
! I presented you with official proof of Unce Sam's position to show how impotent the positions of the 2 hecklers at Siilaanyo's meeting seemed to Uncle Sam's gov't. Comprende??

As for Ali Isse and his meetings in Nairobi, by just verifying that piece of news from your 'tol', it might give you a new perspective on how things really stand.

By now, I have a long record on this Forum, and making conjectures is not one of them. I differentiate in my writing between what's theory and what's actual fact. The record of my stated facts, only to be later proven true to the fullest extent, stands on the Forum archives for all to see.

Don’t detour from my question, no one asked you about whether you have power or not, but again For the record, are you saying your clan militia didn't committed atrocities, massacre and displacement in Sool and Cayn?

For what Uncle Sam said 5 years ago isn't what we are discussing now or what the lady confronted with your uncle in DC about, but the ongoing atrocities happening in all corners of SSC by your clan militia over the years. You can deny it since all your clan lot always do, but shame on you man, don’t try me on by by leaping over the question.

To the Ali Isse's story you have been poking with me in last couple of days, the only proof you able to produce is “it' was a news from my tol”. Praise my Lord.. Is this the record of you inthis forum that you're telling me about? Come on man thought you can do better than XX.

A_Khadar   

Wadani;943248 wrote:
Mintid what's this meeting in Nairobi u speak of? And what was it's significance?

:D, he woke up yesterday morning with a dream about having meetings in Nairobi with embassies to back stab major accomplishment that Silanyo and his team acheived.. I call this a very bad nightmare.. Sorry mate Mintid..

Mintid is a case study for an advocacy that gone wrong :D :D --he got carried away with his defense of separatist administration's accomplishments

Illyria   

Correction Classified,

The Habros from the triangle are claiming other peoples' territories while Khatumites are saying leave our homes and stay away. keep that in mind.

Illyria   

So I ma conversing with someone whose entire narrative rests with Goolgle searches? Darn it I should start real schooling for ilma Marqaan. I knew you were historically challenged, but now it seems intellectually too.

Oodweyne;943223 wrote:
^^Go google it,..
:D

Illyria   

I wonder what would have happened to the reer Marqaan lads if I had recounted the encounters between the 20 year-old reer Ceel Afweyn who came to ceel Caynaba with his "Oomane" flock begging for water, and the 60 year-old reer Caynaba showering and cleaning the feeding troughs after his flock "ay ka wabxeen". Let us not. that might violate some forum rules.

Liibaan   

Illyria;943268 wrote:
Correction Classified,

The Habros from the triangle are claiming other peoples' territories while Khatumites are saying leave our homes and stay away. keep that in mind.

Classified;943280 wrote:
You sure about that? All I hear from the Unionists is that Hargeisa is a part and parcel of Somalia. That is wrong.

Both sides have valid points, unionists should know Somali Unity is not Muqadas. Similarly, Somaliland secessionists should know the map of the former british Somaliland colony is not muqadas, what is important is to respect the wishes of the people ( Khaatumo people, Maakhir people, Somaliland/northwest people, etc)

The Sage   

Aaliyyah;943165 wrote:
It is the last nail to the coffin

Lol If I had a dollar for every time that has been posted on this forum I would easily be a millionaire...

These "Holiday Inn States" are about as representative and out of touch as these clowns:

eS4ms9X.jpg

Tallaabo   

The Sage;943339 wrote:
Lol If I had a dollar for every time that has been posted on this forum I would easily be a millionaire...

These "Holiday Inn States" are about as representative and out of touch as these clowns:

eS4ms9X.jpg

Oh poor guys:( Someone should tell these Iranian "nationalists" that they should start spinning on the dance floor to get rid of the Ayatollah and his regime.