Sign in to follow this  
A_Khadar

Awdal 4 Somalia - London

Horta qoladi awdalstate eeh kanada xafladaha ku dhigi jiray halkay ku danbeyeen beryaha iyagu durbaanki sita maan arkin eh , ma caydhi ba la gooyey tallow.

Oodweyne if you declare oodweyne state and start fundraising you can easily raise a million dollars , even our xaglatooisye got a few mansions in abu dhabi during the ssc qiiro fund raising for the cause , dibu xoreynta.

Aaliyyah   

Oodweyne, you sound aggravated. Don't try to undermine the legitimacy of the unionist states. Those who do undermine them merely come across as headless chickens running about hysterically.

Aaliyyah   

Awdal holds the same legitimate status as Khaatumo. It is the last nail to the coffin (Secessionism). So you and your ilk as you put it, might want to start transitioning yourselves to this impending reality. :D

Xaaji Xunjuf;943150 wrote:
Oodweyne if you declare oodweyne state and start fundraising you can easily raise a million dollars ,
even our xaglatooisye got a few mansions in abu dhabi during the ssc qiiro fund raising for the cause , dibu xoreynta

;) ;)

Xaaji, you had to go there, didn't you?

Wallee, I remember all that money Xaglatoosiye raised from the naive diaspora...

Today, he's enjoying it.........

Where???...... Hargeisa???.........No, not possible... But he was our......

Some never learn....

A_Khadar   

Oodweyne;943149 wrote:
Aaliyah,..
:D

Abti, taker it from me (and although I know it's difficult feat to do, but still try your best) this
"internet-based-political-states"
are nothing but pure
scam
in which some clever hustler saw it as chance to rob people blind; particularly as a way of using it to organised some jamboree of gala with it's singing and dancing ladies..

I am not sure if this worth LOL, but if that is true of what you said about communities like Awdal is pure "internet-based-political-states" and they are just scam to rob people; one wonders if your project is any different and how so? Please save some shame for yourself.. This is a pure application of the you believing that thing you stand for and do are right and legitimate but others are none to near existence and wrong.. Awoowe I been reading your posts since 2009 and they nothing but everything else wrong but my project is right.. Dhako kale maad keentid mar uun sidan si maahe..

Mooge;943202 wrote:
oodweyne, isn't Fowzia the same as xaglatoosieye?

No, Mooge....

For Oodweyne and company were not busy sending their hard-earned money to Fowzia, pinning their Somaliland hopes on Fowzia....

See if you can distinguish the difference....

A_Khadar   

Mintid Farayar;943181 wrote:
;)
;)

Xaaji, you had to go there, didn't you?

Wallee, I remember all that money Xaglatoosiye raised from the naive diaspora...

Today, he's enjoying it.........

Where???...... Hargeisa???.........No, not possible... But he was our......

Some never learn....

Where? Are you sure he is there and enjoying? Mise waa la yidhi weeye?

A_Khadar   

Waryaraa successionists I told you many times, there are things you may never ever get to bring about in the forum.. Those are included but not limit: Cuqdad, qabyaalad, being a butler, diaspora donation, scam etc.. these and many other things are found in your books therefore cidna ha ku sheegina...

A_Khadar   

Mintid Farayar;943204 wrote:
No, Mooge....

For Oodweyne and company were not busy sending their hard-earned money to Fowzia, pinning their Somaliland hopes on Fowzia....

See if you can distinguish the difference....

Yes they were sending before we lost and went to Mogadisho..

Illyria   

Bani-aadamku haddaanay gar naqsiga aqoon waa ibtilo.

For 20 years, the secessionists had been on the bandwagon of wanting a separate country from Somalia on the grounds of self-determination and free will. When the unionists argue against their wishes they cry foul. But then they so shamelessly adopt the same line of reasoning that the unionists use against them when it comes to Awdal, Khatumo and Makhir. Priceless.