Sign in to follow this  
Maqane

Anti - Qabiil | Thread

Apophis;942394 wrote:
This debate is no different to the age old debate in IR between idealism and realism. I'm of the latter view.

oh yeah?

its very unbecoming of you, Apoooow, to make subtle nuances of the self-advertising sort but i guess there's a limit to holding back your talents, somaha? :P

Apophis;942394 wrote:
This debate is no different to the age old debate in IR between idealism and realism. I'm of the latter view.

I thought that died with Kissinger's term(s)...is that static view of IR still relevant today, decades after 'Nam?

Safferz   

QansaxMeygaag;942425 wrote:
I thought that died with Kissinger's term(s)...is that static view of IR still relevant today, decades after 'Nam?

Are you suggesting the Cold War and its binary political thinking is over? :P

Safferz   

Apophis;942436 wrote:
That gender studies degree hasn't been as useful as you'd hoped has it in the real world?
:D

Hey, don't knock gender studies grads. I'm doing alright :)

Safferz   

Apophis;942469 wrote:
The whole topic was created simply to give women degrees. It has no academic value and is neither rigorous nor useful in the real world. It's simply another attempt to appease bra burning feminists. Seriously, what insights does "gender studies" offer which isn't apparent to anyone familiar with psychological theories? None.

Of course that isnt to say you won't find a job (entirely unrelated to the topic of course) but meh.

I'm not getting into this debate, but I think it's fair to say I've gotten a much better education than you have as a gender studies major, judging by the quality of your posts and depth of your thinking. If it had no academic value, I wouldn't be in academia now.

Wadani   

Safferz;942477 wrote:
I'm not getting into this debate, but I think it's fair to say I've gotten a much better education than you have as a gender studies major, judging by the quality of your posts and depth of your thinking. If it had no academic value, I wouldn't be in academia now.

Lmao. Soodiga inaadeerkaa meesha ku baabiiyay. Oo illeen naxariis days baad tahay. :D

Wadani   

Apophis;942489 wrote:
Nice try at shifting your intellectual inferiority this way, try again. And please, don't flatter yourself with this “ I'm in academia" nonsense. We know how the term has little to no meaning in North America. The evidence being the woeful intellect of exchange students who come to these shores. Highly embarrassing.

Adna inanta ka xishoo. What was ur major horta? International Relations?

Apo is smarter and better than Saffz. she's always boasting about how intellectually endowed..... she is, ma istidhi?

Saffz - what's the girth of your talents, inaar? :P so daa, dee.

p.s - Apo, i think you're wasting your time in debating with Saffz. just my opinion.:o

Maqane   

Jacpher;942143 wrote:
If you're anti-qabiil, you might as well be anti-Somalia. Nothing is wrong with clan. Embrace qabiil waryaa, the sooner you do that the better. What destroyed Somalia is qabyaalad and jahli, not qabiil. It's qabiil that leads to death and destruction.

Jacpheraanoow, Marka hore bal ii sharax farqiga baynal clan wal tribe in Somali? anigu Anti reer hebel baan ahaye taas horta lasoco :mad:

Safferz   

Apophis;942489 wrote:
Nice try at shifting your intellectual inferiority this way, try again. And please, don't flatter yourself with this “ I'm in academia" nonsense.
We know how the term has little to no meaning in North America.
The evidence being the woeful intellect of exchange students who come to these shores. Highly embarrassing.

... except the United States has the best universities in the world :rolleyes:

Wadani;942496 wrote:
Lmao. Soodiga inaadeerkaa meesha ku baabiiyay. Oo illeen naxariis days baad tahay.
:D

lool it's important to pick your battles. Y'all know I can flex on SOL when I want to :P

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;942513 wrote:
Apo is smarter and better than Saffz. she's always boasting about how intellectually endowed..... she is, ma istidhi?

Saffz - what's the girth of your talents, inaar?
:P
so daa, dee.

p.s - Apo, i think you're wasting your time in debating with Saffz. just my opinion.
:o

Alpha, you are the forum equivalent of those aholes in high school who go "OHHHH" when people exchange words on the yard, who then run away when punches start flying.

Safferz;942526 wrote:
Alpha, you are the forum equivalent of those aholes in high school who go "OHHHH" when people exchange words on the yard, who then run away when punches start flying.

yeah but not before kicking the poor helpless loser lying on the floor. of course, that depends on, who wins.

Maqane   

Alpha, stop monitoring sxb, i told you that i'm gonna grow up. :mad:

PS: Jacpher name reminded me of a color (sacfaraan), i found out i was wrong.