Sign in to follow this  
Maqane

Anti - Qabiil | Thread

Nin-Yaaban;981203 wrote:
Good thread i can get behind. Shaqo fiican sxb.

how's he doing shaqo fiican when he's gagging people?

we should be able to express our thoughts without being made to feel like we're somehow insulting each other. this politically correct thread is a disgrace.

Alpha Blondy;981204 wrote:
how's he doing shaqo fiican when he's gagging people?

we should be able to express our thoughts without being made to feel like we're somehow insulting each other. this politically correct thread is a disgrace.

Sxb waa runtaa, laakinse....the whole reason the Admin/Mods are strict here is because certain people abuse it or take advantage of the website. Free Expression is good, but when that is used to insult/abuse others, it's no longer free speech. That's why there has to be rules in society....because you'd always have Qashin, in this case...'Qabiileste' and racist people abusing it.

Most people here on this site are nice/decent people, but there are always those Qashin that slip through the cracks and get approved and continue their Qashinimo and Racism. That AI, is why they are tuff on people.

I left Somalinet for that exact same reason...Qabiil. And it looks like SoL is slowly turning into another Snet. People are starting to get away with things they couldn't otherwise get away with before. Maybe its' to up and leave and somewhere else.

Nin-Yaaban;981205 wrote:
Sxb waa runtaa, laakinse....the whole reason the Admin/Mods are strict here is because certain people abuse it or take advantage of the website. Free Expression is good, but when that is used to insult/abuse others, it's no longer free speech. That's why there has to be rules in society....because you'd always have Qashin, in this case...'Qabiileste' and racist people abusing it.

Most people here on this site are nice/decent people, but there are always those Qashin that slip through the cracks and get approved and continue their Qashinimo and Racism. That AI, is why they are tuff on people.

I left Somalinet for that exact same reason...Qabiil. And it looks like SoL is slowly turning into another Snet. People are starting to get away with things they couldn't otherwise get away with before. Maybe its' to up and leave and somewhere else.

you might have to leave SOL too, abti.

our freedom of speech is too important to lose because a few disgusting people (Mad Mullah, Salaax etc) insult people for who they are rather than what they are. what gets me angry is the idea of trying to preventing a murder before it's actually occurred. baal is deji ninyahoow. the tone in your writing is aggressively bordering on trying to curb our rights eh.

Maqane   

NY, Mahadsanid sxb, I appreciate your dhiirigelis. This qabiil and qabyaalad stuff affected our whole future, caused kala qaybsam, qax, dil, takoor, dowlad/horumar/waxbarasho laáan. W've witnessed a lot of these things but couldn't do anything to stop it because you're and feel powerless. Some of Nomads 're proud of it while others don't want to hear about it anymore. We look forward to the future and hope the best (free of Qaybyaalad - zero tolerated) for our next generation.

Ow lawd! I have a dream but am afraid it won't come true ...... :(

YoniZ   

Everyone would love to see this Forum clean from crazy heads. But hey, that is not the way things work.

At least, what any level headed person should do is, challenge these characters, talk some sense into them and, not ignore the abusive thread titles and posts.

- ofcourse, that should be the tactic used against me, if I behave like a crazy head...as anyone can be infected- :)

I have tried my bit in the past few weeks, but only God Knows if I'm finding some success in that front.

I have seen the heydays of SOL's clan movement. Now, that we have more of a certain clan representatives, we should demand for the registration of new members from clans that are currently under-represented! That way, we can overcome the issue of qabyaalad on these discussion boards. That is my take here - smart way of ending qabyaalad over here. LOL

Haatu   

Abbass,

I know I've posted this in another thread, but the message of the song is more suited here. It starts at 50s.

Soomaalay is aamina

Haatu;981276 wrote:
Abbass,

I know I've posted this in another thread, but the message of the song is more suited here. It starts at 50s.

Soomaalay is aamina

Abti I didn't know the M/Bulls were supporting the Owls...

Haatu   

QansaxMeygaag;981380 wrote:
Abti I didn't know the M/Bulls were supporting the Owls...

Poor Haatu is NOT a representative of the interest of the Bulls :D

Besides, a Talamu.... alliance wouldn't be good for the county so the owls will do ;)

Abbaas, thanks for finding it.

Maqane   

2x
Kan miyaa ee kaas miyaa,kan miyaa ee kaas miyaa, kee waaye?
Ar kan miyaa ee kaas miyaa,kan miyaa ee kaas miyaa, kee waaye, kursiga?

2x
Kii lakeenay maa koraa?
Koo la doortay maa koraa?

2x
Kee koraayo kursigan, kee koraa?
Kulligeena maa koreeno kursigan?

2x
Ku mareeykan keenay maa koraa?
Koo amxaara (Itoobiya) keentay maa koraa?
Kii qabiilka doortay maa koraa?

Koo aan ku tashanay yaa koraa?
Kii koraayo kursigan ee yaa koraa?
Kee koraayo kursigan ee kee koraa?

1x
Kan miyaa ee kaas miyaa,kan miyaa ee kaas miyaa, kee waaye?
Ar kan miyaa ee kaas miyaa,kan miyaa ee kaas miyaa, kee waaye, kursiga?

2x
Koo lakeenay maa koraa?
Kii la doortay maa koraa?

2x
Kee koraayo kursigan ee kee koraa?
Kulligeena maa koreeno kursigan?

2x
Ku khamiismka qaatay maa koraa?
Koo kadeeday oo karbaashay maa koraa?
Kii kugooyay oo kaa waalshay maa koraa?

Kursigana u kurbooday yaa koraa?
Koo aan ku tashanay yaa koraa?
Yaa koraayo kursigan ee yaa koraa?
Kursigan oo la keenay yaa koraa?

Hawdian   

qaabil maha dhiib ee waxa ah dhib qaalyalada . anig waxan ila tahy markaay somali is wada guursato baaa qabayaalada laga baxayaah.:cool: