Sign in to follow this  
Maqane

Anti - Qabiil | Thread

Jacpher   

If you're anti-qabiil, you might as well be anti-Somalia. Nothing is wrong with clan. Embrace qabiil waryaa, the sooner you do that the better. What destroyed Somalia is qabyaalad and jahli, not qabiil. It's qabiil that leads to death and destruction.

Jacpher   

^The grand mufti can't outlaw something as big as qabil is in this beautiful religion of the Lord of the House of Mecca..

Jacpher;942155 wrote:
^The grand mufti can't outlaw something as big as qabil is in this beautiful religion of the Lord of the House of Mecca..

saas miyaa?

i thought it was a little odd seeing you having opinions and stuff. you're just a sheep, ee sida uula soco, inaar. :mad:

Jacpher   

^Sheep is what you eat everyday doqonoow. Mr. iNaar, your views on the forum have not been as balanced these days so I am starting to think you've been chewing them plants aad ku beertay outside your house.

Jacpher;942167 wrote:
^Sheep is what you eat everyday doqonoow. Mr. iNaar, your views on the forum have not been as balanced these days so I am starting to think you've been chewing them plants aad ku beertay outside your house.

i'm going through a crisis. how can my views be balance?

Abbaas;941577 wrote:
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

I admire the gist of it and the young man's zeal BUT...

Very naive; yes, yes, yes to all the questions. Qabiil does all those things for the poor, illiterate, rural Somalis ("the great unwashed") who live outside large towns and cities and who don't have medical/social insurance. And there is nothing wrong with belonging to a qabiil, only bad when you discriminate against another because they come from a different qabiil than yours.

Tallaabo   

The Cartoonist Amiin is himself a huge tribalist so I will not buy his hypocrisy and nonsense. Let him sell his crap to the uninitiated.

I dont know why my qabil hates me.........but they just run away from me since i have discovered qabil antibiotic medicine. Its called dont ever donate any money to them.

When they call u asking for me, tell them to get a freaking job mofo!! lol

My clan had a big meeting in Seattle couple of months ago!! Guess wat..they didnt invite me........all i can say is, here is the bird for yall by flipping them. I wouldnt attend that kinda of shyte any way.

I dont believe in that bs!.........wat? dead pple are not gonna determine my life. Its my life n ama life it the best way that i can!!

Rahima   

Jacpher;942143 wrote:
If you're anti-qabiil, you might as well be anti-Somalia. Nothing is wrong with clan. Embrace qabiil waryaa, the sooner you do that the better. What destroyed Somalia is qabyaalad and jahli, not qabiil. It's qabiil that leads to death and destruction.

Do Somalis know any other interpretation of qabiil? For our people qabiil is synonymous with qabyaalad- my qabiil is better than yours, i dislike/hate/distrust you because you belong to qabiil hebel, i will always support what i perceive to be my qabiil's interests over the national interest, my qabiil's little backwater tuulo is a buzzing metropolis that is better than your qabiil's little backwater tuulo, i support or oppose the somali government based on the qabiils of the president and prime minister, i will donate money to my qabiil mates back in tuulo x so that they can fight your qabiil for the use of the village well, people of my qabiil are better looking/smarter/wealthier than those of your qabiil and so on- you get the point.

Just refer to the thread on the newly elected Kenyan foreign minister for evidence of the above. If a child is unable to play responsibly with a toy (in that they use to hurt other children), parents confiscate it. Qabiil needs to be confiscated/removed from Somalis.

rudy-Diiriye;942307 wrote:
I dont know why my qabil hates me.........but they just run away from me since i have discovered qabil antibiotic medicine. Its called dont ever donate any money to them.

When they call u asking for me, tell them to get a freaking job mofo!! lol

My clan had a big meeting in Seattle couple of months ago!! Guess wat..they didnt invite me........all i can say is, here is the bird for yall by flipping them. I wouldnt attend that kinda of shyte any way.

I dont believe in that bs!.........wat? dead pple are not gonna determine my life. Its my life n ama life it the best way that i can!!

You are in good company; my qabiil-mates always say "you keep feeling good about yourself with your nice little job and all, islawayn waaxid; tolka waad u baahan doontaa one of these fine days", it is like the Sword of Damocles hanging over my head kkkk.

Rahima;942339 wrote:
Do Somalis know any other interpretation of qabiil? For our people qabiil is synonymous with qabyaalad- my qabiil is better than yours, i dislike/hate/distrust you because you belong to qabiil hebel, i will always support what i perceive to be my qabiil's interests over the national interest, my qabiil's little backwater tuulo is a buzzing metropolis that is better than your qabiil's little backwater tuulo, i support or oppose the somali government based on the qabiils of the president and prime minister, i will donate money to my qabiil mates back in tuulo x so that they can fight your qabiil for the use of the village well, people of my qabiil are better looking/smarter/wealthier than those of your qabiil and so on- you get the point.

Just refer to the thread on the newly elected Kenyan foreign minister for evidence of the above. If a child is unable to play responsibly with a toy (in that they use to hurt other children), parents confiscate it. Qabiil needs to be confiscated/removed from Somalis.

Sister Rahima Qabiil is a neutral term just like age and sex; ageism (hating old people) and sexism (hating people of a certain sex) etc is something else; kalasaar arintu dee

Qabiiilism - favouring your own would be the bad thing. What's wrong with my being D-Hunter or !Selector or LongFoot or One-of-the-Sheikhs or Grave-Peeps? It is Allah who made me, just like the Prophet (SAW) was born a Quraish. It ONLY becomes a problem when it becomes a source of FALSE PRIDE (which is a grave sin in Islam); we are so and so, we are the best, we are noble blah blah...