Sign in to follow this  
Maqane

Anti - Qabiil | Thread

nuune   

Abbaas;941572 wrote:
antiqabiil.png

I don't think this weird bahal that looks like Quraanjo or Shinni is free from qabyaalad, look how this bahal is standing first and tell me that she is free from isla-weyni, kibir and faan, these are the features of a qabyaalad characters.

Ps: Please at least use the image of a bahal maskiin ah, like Yaxaas, or Waraabe, ama Kashiito.

Pss: It is not qabiil that is problem, but qabyaalad, bal kala saar labadaa, sxb

this is just ridiculous. this thread reeks of political correctness! uff fooqal uff. i will NOT be gagged and forced into a humiliating silence over my passion to discuss qabil!

nuune   

Alpha Blondy;941592 wrote:
this is just ridiculous. this thread reeks of politically correctness! uff fooqal uff. i will NOT be gagged and forced into a humiliating silence.

isma aanan laheyn sxbkaa Alpha ayaa soo qori Af ingiriis, laakin waa caadi sxb, waxaan rabey inaad gagged humiliation silence aad Af Soomaal ku soo qorto, hadaad saas sameyn laheyd, dhowr bil ayaan fasax ka qaadan lahaa meejan SOL illaa iyo September baan isku soo laaban laheyn iyo imtixaankii ugu danbeeyay eed shahaadada ...........

nuune   

Anigu Ruush ayaan ahey, sxb, xagaas ayaana ku dhashey kuna soo barbaarey until 1978kii when I moved to Mogadishu.

Maqane   

nuune;941587 wrote:
I don't think this weird bahal that looks like Quraanjo or Shinni is free from
qabyaalad
, look how this bahal is standing first and tell me that she is free from isla-weyni, kibir and faan, these are the features of a qabyaalad characters.

Ps: Please at least use the image of a bahal maskiin ah, like Yaxaas, or Waraabe, ama Kashiito.

Pss: It is not qabiil that is problem, but qabyaalad, bal kala saar labadaa, sxb

Loool, i didn't notice the right hand (islaweeynida) sxb, sawirka isagaaba dhiirigalinaye qabyaalad :P.

Sxb, iguma soo dhicin erayga qabyaalad laakiin, waa maxay shaqasiga u dhaxeeyo? " haduu qof yiraahdo, "Qabiil Hebel baan ahay" soo "qabiiliste" lamadhihi karo :confused:

PS: waan bedeley that weird pic :D

Blessed   

nuune;941587 wrote:
I don't think this weird bahal that looks like Quraanjo or Shinni is free from
qabyaalad
, look how this bahal is standing first and tell me that she is free from isla-weyni, kibir and faan, these are the features of a qabyaalad characters.

:D :D