Sign in to follow this  
Illyria

Secessionists' negative propaganda against federal states

Somalia   

Xaaji

"Nothing to worry about" :D You funny, as IF there would be something to worry about.

Somalia is a federated parliamentary republic, any decision the president makes such as a referendum, would ultimately have to be altered, framed and passed by the parliament. You make it sound like there's this plan where Xasan Sheikh is about to recognize your enclave. You living with the fairies, mate. :D The man isn't about to be known as the man who divided a country, that would be a heinous crime I say.

As for Jubbaland, its existence would seal the fate of the parliament, that is why it is worrisome for secessionists, even their MPs, in fact they met in Mogadishu concerning the subject.

Somalia;941211 wrote:
Xaaji

"Nothing to worry about"
:D
You funny, as IF there would be something to worry about.

Somalia is a federated parliamentary republic, any decision the president makes such as a referendum, would ultimately have to be altered, framed and passed by the parliament. You make it sound like there's this plan where Xasan Sheikh is about to recognize your enclave. You living with the fairies, mate.
The man isn't about to be known as the man who divided a country, that would be a heinous crime I say.

As for Jubbaland, its existence would seal the fate of the parliament, that is why it is worrisome for secessionists, even their MPs, in fact they met in Mogadishu concerning the subject.

I never said that, i said There is a good process under way for SL and Somalia to have good relations in the future. what Somalia does on their turn is up to them from a Somaliland perspective Somaliland welcomed the talks the international community called for. The Parliament it self it has ethnic Somalilanders in the so called parliament of yours and ethnic djiboutians and others in Southern Somalia. its not like the Pirates have the majority in the parliament. Jubbaland will not be recognized by the goverment in xamar so they have no legitimacy as a federal state under Somalia. There is nothing really to worry about everything seems to go well for now.

NGONGE   

Illyria;941210 wrote:
You are missing the bloody point, which is about the triangles and are instead reaching for a quick zinger.

I see the answer did not satisfy you.

You are assuming the triangles are bad. I am not. I am only observing a trend, but you keep avoiding it.

Err..do you follow your own words and their meanings, saaxib? I can't miss the point even if I wanted to (it's there in the title). But the question still applies, are these two the only ones you consider "propagandist" or "weak"?

Illyria   

Do me a favour and cut the saaxib rubbish.

The trend being observed is the point or hypothesis. can you talk to that? can you disprove it if you disagree with it. and bear in mind the semantics of the message. otherwise, I will have to wait for a clear headed secessionist or a HAG fan with whom I can engage. you seem to be roaming in circles.

NGONGE;941218 wrote:
Err..do you follow your own words and their meanings, saaxib? I can't miss the point even if I wanted to (it's there in the title). But the question still applies, are these two the only ones you consider "propagandist" or "weak"?

NGONGE   

^^ The use of the word "saaxib" is to put your mind at ease and stop you from losing your temper. It obviously didn't work. :D

Ok. I was trying to be a grown up about this and see how far your paranoia goes. Since you refuse to mention any other groups and your feelings about them. I may as well write this thread off as an invitation to have a cyber fight. So here goes:

You are uuf and the secessionists are great. Bax warya. :D

Illyria   

Very mature. Next time stick with the kids who laugh at your one-liner zingers and incessant use of iconography, stay away from adult discussions. obviously you cannot break bread with men of the hard knock club.

When the going gets tough the triangles tuck tail.

Put me at ease. are you out of your little mind? And why assume I would get angry with a loony behind a keyborad some thousand miles away?

NGONGE;941230 wrote:
^^ The use of the word "saaxib" is to put your mind at ease and stop you from losing your temper. It obviously didn't work.

Ok. I was trying to be a grown up about this and see how far your paranoia goes. Since you refuse to mention any other groups and your feelings about them. I may as well write this thread off as an invitation to have a cyber fight. So here goes:

You are uuf and the secessionists are great. Bax warya.

So, in your self-inflicted, spleen-bursing, wall-pounding, mouth-foaming session of rage, you missed the breakdown about the regional representaion? Typical secessionst.

NGONGE;941230 wrote:
Since you refuse to mention any other groups and your feelings about them.

Secessionist cannot be dealt with in an emotional manner as they are themselves emotional people, with ideas of grandeur due to the progress they have made in their lands (which I acknowledged and applaud), the fairy tail of the Phoenix rising from the smoke of the siad barre regime, is what defines them (at least in their mind) , their whole house of cards is built on the notion surviving and striving , they see their small feats as giant leaps, and one needs only to have them reflect on their own doings to dissuade them. You do not fight them with arms such as the case of the nigeria V. biaffara conflict (which to this day has left mistrust between the people of nigeria), the FGS need only to re-structure itself and make lasting progress toward a stable somalia, they need to rise higher, builder faster, and be more honest and transparent, they need to show a resounding and firm stance on seccesionist , they need to show the people of that region that they are their government and let them make the final choice. Pressure domestically and stagnation in the political front will see the seccesionist dream crumble under its own weight, I am very enthusiastic about the somali government, the president is on the right track and federal state (such as PL, galmudug, JUbaland, XX, etc.) have shown support and loyalty to their government, if the FGS is weak on secession i fear we will see somalia castrated into many small nations all at war with each other and for that reason we must all show a strong stand against secession even if we disagree on many things we must all say NO!! to this parasitic ideology.

Illyria   

I think you are exaggrating their importance, and giving them too much credit.

I would not advocate for any policy that seeks alienation or forceful persuation of any group. if the triangles do not want to be part of the union, let them be provided they remain in their triangle. live and let live. the wishes of the people in Awdal, Sool & Sanaag must be protected, recognised and respected.

"Pressure domestically and stagnation in the political front will see the seccesionist dream crumble"

I agree the unionsts must stand against the secessionists for the sake of the union, but it has to be done in a manner benefiting all peoples of Somalia, secessionists or not.

You and I must disagree on this front. The federal government lacks clear direction, vision, and time-tested leadership.

"I am very enthusiastic about the somali government, the president is on the right track and federal state"

^^ And who are you to talk and speak for the people of awdal sool and sanaag, surely pirates are not the representatives of those constituencies in Somaliland. Its sad to see that the pirates try to speak for Khatumo when they called them terrorists several occasions what a hypocrisy. The thing is there is no federalism in Somalia at the moment and hassan sheikh maxamuud knows this and he doesn't want to establish the Swiss form of federalism but he is willing to establish first a strong entity from galkacyo to the Kenyan border and from there. Create sub regional governmental institutions up to federal states but mixed states he doesn't want clan identities to be empowered in Somalia. Hence his opposition to Jubbaland conference. Ximan iyo xeeb aswj and galmudug directly fall under the supervision of the central government. Its just Puntland which is autonomous. So there is no federalism in Somalia as you want it at the moment the HAG houses understand this.

Illyria   

As I said I cannot have an adult rational conversation with you 'cos you are not making much sense. You come across as a troubled person who has been listening to the same rubbish all his life and cannot think rationally.

Think about your logic. How does someone from the triangle tells someone from Cayn not to talk about Sool?

you would be wise to leave the federal government and its affairs to the people it concerns and who know about its inner workings. it is more complex than you think.

And put HAG aside and let its sons speak on its behalf. Focus instead on the triangle's obsession with the federal states which is the topic if you can. But you won't knowing how your lot are wired.

Xaaji Xunjuf;941301 wrote:
^^ And who are you to talk and speak for the people of awdal sool and sanaag .

Illyria   

Assume that I do. also assume there are some triangles found in those regions. any other irrelevant out of topic quesitons? And quit with the nacamlaynta.

Oodweyne;941398 wrote:
Illyria,

Since your talk about Cayn and Sool and who live there makes sense to you, since you believe those who you call the resident of the 'triangle" do not live there. Then the question is do you know anything about these regions and who lives where precisely?

So triangle folks on this fora cannot answer very simple question pertaining to Somaliland while they are obsessed with Jubbaland and Faroole :D

Illyria   

And why would I listen? you think his words are Qur'an? do you not have a mind of your own?

he is a man on a mission. I disagree with him. anything else?

Now, go and continue with your usual nonsense.

I am out.

Xaaji Xunjuf;941397 wrote:
Here listen to xassan sheikh maxamuud you dont have to believe me just listen to him and where he is taking Somalia. Dadkan mala afsomaliga ku adag bal horta dhegeyso intadan jiiboon.