Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Garowe clan enclave leader Faroole, the Turks are ignoring us , but give all attention to Mogadishu.

Che,

I'm a supporter of Faroole's continued Presidency as attested to by many of my posts:

http://www.somaliaonline.com/community/showthread.php/70776-Introducing-Pirate-Elections-Puntland-s-quot-No-IDs-No-registration-quot-Polls.?p=940423#post940423

Ace,

Presenting direct proof from the horse's mouth seems to have no effect in separating those 'mentioned' gentlemen from their delusions and crystal balls.

Well, the Italians are attempting to work their way into the Somali create-your-own-client game. Not only a new Puntland government radio station, but a fleet of police vehicles was donated by the Italians.

Here's an overshot of the vehicles:)

Puntland_Italy1.jpg

And here is Faroole claiming the first vehicle for himself as a gift for a job well-done in postponing the May 15 local elections ;)

Puntland_Italy.jpg

Mintid, very interesting saxiib. Let us see how this relationship develops and what Farole Inc.'s next move is. He's been sidelined but it looks like Italy has thrown him a life line. :D He's been quiet for some time, maanta neeftii baa ka soo booday. LOL

gooni   

Mar hadii xaal lakala qaatay wax lasi wadaa meesha ma yaalaan,balse waa runtii maskiin markaan mid daawano soo dhawaynta ngo'yada iyo horumarka baaxada leh ee ka socda yaa tii kale imaan ayadoo gambada gacanta ku wadata.

tan kale reer waqooyigu waagaan aradada ahayn way isugu tagi jireen qofkay is qabtaan ama mid baa diinta aad u caayi jiray

Faroole somehow always manages to feature prominently in any reer waqooyi conversation/discussion :D . What gives?

Ka barta. This is how you play politics. The Turks will come in a hurry to Garoowe, to explain their absence or face serious trust deficit in 1/3 of Somalia (waa inteenniiye :D ).

Faroole is a good man as far as I'm concerned ;) However, it's not Mintid or Oodweyne that's asking why the Turks are absent from Garowe. It's your leader, Faroole, who gives speeches on the matter. Personally, outside of the 'significant' humanitarian aid the Turks have donated to Somalia in the past year or so, I don't see much signs of any serious developmental aid the Turks have given thus far.

But Faroole seems to feel otherwise!

So one should take up the issue with one's own leadership, rather than attempting to circle the 'clan' wagon with cries of 'why are the Reer Waqooyi concerned with these affairs'. Me thinks....

Mintid Farayar;941226 wrote:
outside of the 'significant' humanitarian aid the Turks have donated to Somalia in the past year or so, I don't see much signs of any serious developmental aid the Turks have given thus far.

But Faroole seems to feel otherwise!

And you want us to take you serious :D

I see what faroole is trying to say if turkey can easily change it stance on promises made to federal states there is nothing stopping it from changing promises made to other parties (including FGS). That being said faroole needs to get his house in order, and increase civil and political institution that have only wasted valuable resources that could have been used to improve the lives of the average somali in the region. He needs to demand equal share of infrastructure and military Aid from the federal government in somalia rather than trying to compete with the FGS he needs to show that the days of clan juntas are over, instead of saying why did the turks not deliver on their promises to puntland, he needs to say why did the turks not deliver its promises to somalia and in this case a federal state . It would have been much more mature and shown a sense of cohesion if faroole delegated this matter to the federal government and it was the federal government that was demanding turkey fulfill its promises. Sadly somalia has not reached that maturity, its everyman for himself and foreign parties get a free pass.

On another note I see XX and the rest of the secessionist are still attempting to create conflict between the federal government and federal states, it wont be long before all turkish Aid to their region is also going through the capital, one should not rock the boat especially if they have a seat in it.

Nothing makes me more happy than to see secessionist grinding their teeth, and shouting at the top of their lungs, in the politics of what in their own words is a foreign country. the Irony is too much. I will leave this thread with the following Quote from ghandi.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.