Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Garowe clan enclave leader Faroole, the Turks are ignoring us , but give all attention to Mogadishu.

lol@Mintid, ciyaal xaafad knows how to deal q@ldaan wiririf and their Nabi cursings, besides I and Oodka have been to gutters together.

But jokes aside, I have seen Oodka pull the same thing with MMA couple times in the past. It stops being a joke when it becomes a habit.

nuune   
Che, hehe bail out, I am here inaan caana-daatey daba-qabto hadaan awoodo and not maxey u daateen, sxb.

Gentlemen,

In all seriousness, let's call it quits on that topic.

Oodka, xaalka iska bixi ;)

Wallee, ninka waad ka xanaajisey maanta....

I'm afraid all Qowdhans (as some term us here) might get banned from the site on account of you, Oodka ;) So, baliis, min fadlak, xaalka inaga bixi;)

Mintid, I got what 336 posts in 9 years? LOL If it pleases SOL, they can ban me if they like. Truth be told though MMA is sick individual and has been for some time. I've been here a long time and he's been at it for some time. It is nothing new; he just disrobed fully that is all. :D :D :D So much for ciyaal xaafad & beesani and what not. LOL Regardless of what he is though, I think Oodweyne did him a favour for engaging him; I wouldn't have even given him that dignity. His politics is what his uncle told him and his social aptitude is what is before us today.

Nuune. Labada nin midbaa clearly gardaran. Your solution was to say MMA misunderstood Oodweyne instead calling out Oodweyne for what he did.

Gari laba nin kama wada qusliso. You gotta rule in favor of MMA.

nuune   

^^ Che, sheekada waxaa sii xumeenaya Spade oo name calling iyo waxyaala aan loo joogin dhax tiinbadey oo another nomad tilmaama xun ku sheegaya, taasna waa laga fiicanyahey maadaama rag waaweyn la yahey.

Oodka uma arko harm, waa xerow ka harey xertii banii haashim.

War Nuune tol la'aan baa haysata MMA adiguna intaa yac dhihilaheed geeskooda kasoo jeesatay.

We are all adults but I am not so bothered by an individual insulting another on personal level but to mock one's isir is another story.

nuune   

Khalaas kolkaa, sheekadaba halkaa ha ku soo xidhanto iyo xaal bixin macal raali-galin, and back to Xaaji Xeyraan's clan enclave which seems to be a dead topic,markii hore ayuusan wax qumman keenin.

Che, waa macquul sheekada isirka ah iney i dhinac martey waayo xaga qabaa'isha magacyadooda iskuma fiicnin ama naaneesyadooda.

Oodweyne, Gobanimo.

Nuune, saxiib runta oo la sheegaa deel qaaf ma aha. Waxa uu soo qoray iyo waxuu soo qori jiray waa la wada arkaa. Gari Alle ayey taqaanaaye wixii lagaga gardarnaana waan sheegay, wuxuu caadada u lahaana waan sheegay. Nina caadadiis ma baajo, bahalna ceydhiin ma daayo.

As for the topic, Oodweyne as much as Xiin & Baashi put up a brave face it shows those at the helm of power in Garowe were not pleased about the meeting between Somalia & Somaliland in turkey. This displeasure is not new even on the same day as the meeting was taking place Garowe online did an interview with Ahmed Ismail Samatar. In the summary of the report the following sentences was written on April 13th:

http://www.garoweonline.com/artman2/publish/Wararka_19/Prof_Samatar_oo_ka_hadlay_shirka_Somalia_Somaliland.shtml

"Waa kulankii ugu horeeyey ee dhexmara Xasan Shiikh iyo Siilaanyo ,waxana Puntland horey uga soo horjeesatey wadahadalan u dhaxeeya labada dhinac oo aysan qaybta ka ahayn."

LOL