Sign in to follow this  
Rumaysah

The Prophet Muhammad(SAW) Hujra.

D.O.C   

Maasha allah this is the most amazing house i have ever seen in my life, but can this be proved that it is the home of the our dear prophet PBUH?

Rumaysah   

The spherical panorama shows a replication of The the prophet Mohammad’s (peace be upon him) Hujrah (House). The studio model of the house was built to give a glimpse of the way the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) lived 1400 years ago. This house was a part of a bigger exhibition of the life of the prophet (peace be upon him) that was held in 2009 Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

The house was reproduced based on authentic narrations that describe the Prophet’s (peace be upon him) house.

Boondheere;940871 wrote:
Maash allah. Is that bed where he use to sleep first time whit hes 9 years child wife Aisha. Maasha allah.

^^ I'm really sick of your crap. I've paid attention to your posts on this forum, and I'm gonna confidently say that you are either a troll, or you're not a Muslim. There is no tolerance here for insulting our Prophet (saw)

Rahima   

^ Educate yourself son but i suspect that you have an issue with Islam in which case you already know the historical context but choose to ignore it.

Anyhow, Rumaysah- JZK for sharing:)