Sign in to follow this  
Classified

Rebirth of USP or is it UPS shipment to nowhere?

Xisbigii USP of the 1950s is probably coming back to life after half a century of being buried in the books of history or is it just another event of "istusnimo" iyo "lacag urursi"? :D

I see a lot of "odayal faajeestiyal ah". I wonder if they're double-dealing under the table with Hargeisa? :D

Xaaji Xunjuf;940529 wrote:
Thats good it shows that the sl clans are united

Xaji, I don't see your tribal flag there. I see Somalia's flag. :D

It dont matter what is more important is the usp alliance sl clans, borama laascaanood laasqory political alliance it shows that the people of sl share the same political history. Flags is not the issue i have in my house the blue flag i like it allot

Carafaat;940531 wrote:
Better a Political Party then the barrel of a gun. Kudos to USP.

A political party with the potential to create a military wing or maybe a fairy tale wing? :D

Xaaji Xunjuf;940532 wrote:
It dont matter what is more important is the usp alliance sl clans, borama laascaanood laasqory political alliance it shows that the people of sl share the same political history. Flags is not the issue i have in my house the blue flag i like it allot

Yes SL clans united to keep Somalia's sovereignty and territorial integrity from Looya Cade to Raskamboni.

I-clan = 25% of Dhulka British-Somaliland protectorate, Hadana reer Hargeisa xoog nagu haysta? Bal idinkuba somaliyeey fasira hadalkan. lol

Tallaabo   

Xaaji Xunjuf;940532 wrote:
It dont matter what is more important is the usp alliance sl clans, borama laascaanood laasqory political alliance it shows that the people of sl share the same political history. Flags is not the issue
i have in my house the blue flag i like it allot

Waaryaahe:D