Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

1988 war documentary

Wadani   

Apophis;940501 wrote:
SNM propaganda. Utter hogwash. If Siad Barre wanted to wipe you guys out he'd have squashed you like a bug but his Somalinimo wouldn't allow that. Let us not confuse collateral damage with terms such as "genocide".

These people are soo bizaarre. They write s**** like this and as if suffering from a serious case of amnesia they'll ask Somaliland to rejoin the union.

Wadani   

Classified;940503 wrote:
Wadani,

It seems to me that you think you guys are the only Somali victims in Somalia's long civil war. The clans from Mudug-Nugaal-Bari claims to have been systematically targeted by Siad Barre's government. The clans of Hargeisa-Berbera-Burco claims to have been systematically targeted by Siad Barre's government. The USC clans somehow claim to have been targeted by Siad's government. Both the Mudug-Nugaal-Bari clans and the USC clans moved on for the sake of Somalinimo. They knew it was a government and that government had all Somalis involved and today it doesn't exist.

From 1991-1993, a more bloodier, more heinous crimes were committed. The death toll in Jubbaland, Hiraan, Bay, Bakool, Shabeelada Hoose, Shabeelada Dhexe and Muqdisho areas within 2 years alone was in the hundreds of thousands, if not millions.

Let's be realist and honest to one another. You guys are yelling "crimes" and "genocide", so what happened in 1991-1993 can be overlooked. lol

First of all thanks for the sympathy, it was much appreciated. :D. But I fail to see how my efforts to prove that what happened in the north was a systematic targeting of a certain clan can be miscontsrued to be some sort of denial on my part of the suffering of other Somalis. Nowhere have I denied what happened in other parts of the country and I am deeply hurt and appaled by all of it equally. All I'm asking is for the same in return. Im the one being humane in all of this, so it's ironic that u would lecture me and remind me of other atrocities in an effort to deflect attention away from the on hand at the moment. dib isugu noqo ninyahow.

Wadani   

Apophis;940508 wrote:
You're confusing me with someone else. I'm more than happy for the triangle to be amputated from the republic.

But even if this was genocide, it's clearly A-OK according to your logic:

It's as if everyone from ur camp has lent out their brains today. :D, and correction it's not a traingle actually if u bothered to even take a look at a map. And my description of the prevailing laws of nature that dictate human power and subjugation does not mean my sensibilities condone them as such. I was giving a descriptive account of norms, and not a prescriptive one. I abhor all injustices, especially Somali on Somali ones.

Wadani   

Apophis;940515 wrote:
Yeah sure, I'll believe your Microsoft paint made map
:D

Btw, what about the thousands of the refugees your SNM killed afte they took over the territory. The women and children lugu cilbahey
:D

Fck them right?

Yea I'd say F them if I was like u, but im not sxb.

Wadani   

Apophis;940520 wrote:
Then you accept the SNM killed innocent women and children and are war criminals?? Be not like me dee.

It's possible. I don't have enough knowledge. But If I find evidence then yes, i'll condemn the SNM for killing innocent civilians. Adeer bilaash wadani ula maan bixin lol. Caddaalad is my priority.

Coofle   

Wadani;940523 wrote:
It's possible. I don't have enough knowledge. But If I find evidence then yes, i'll condemn the SNM for killing innocent civilians. Adeer bilaash wadani ula maan bixin lol. Caddaalad is my priority.

Wadani...Dee markaa you need to just listen to people...

Wadani   

Coofle;940524 wrote:
Wadani...Dee markaa you need to just listen to people...

Im all ears Coofle. Soo daa warka. LEt me know what SNM did to civilians. Nin culus baad tahay so I'll take what u say seriously, while ofcourse doing my own research. I have no problem condemning people from my own clan, but neither do I want the suffering of my clan to be belittled by others. That's all.

D.O.C   

Still hard to overcome the lost of our people, yet we still being mocked and harassed by our murderers.

Tallaabo   

Mintid Farayar;940498 wrote:
LOL @ Xaaji X and Wadani! You guys are trying to reason/argue with a collective guilty conscience that needs deniability for various reasons
;)

Here comes the various anecdotes: "I knew of XYZ of the SNM clan who participated in Siyaad's military, etc."

You are right Mintid. It is a waste of time to reason with the Neanderthals. Instead you just drive them out of the human civilisation and into their sh!t holes.

I thought this was a real documentary made in 1988 to my avail. Waa some collocations of a picture here and there, half clip there and here and what have you plus background voice of which is hardly comprehensible strong accent. Bal Afsomali muu iskaga hadlo. Waxaan waa wax la isku geegeeyay oo oday dayuusparo kadhax hadlaayo malaha xalay ayaa lasameeyay. I think its made by a SOLer perhaps, carafaad is this your own creation. You have to be a little more sophisticated than this waryaa.

Wadani, maalmahan dhib ayaan kula daba joogaa; and this is another jawab for you. Yes the SNM clan live in a triangle, and this below is my evidence.

8667304105_358395f944_b.jpg

The triangle is so tiny

Bal bring your evidence to prove me otherwise :D and no dhaar this time please :D

Tallaabo   

^ Yes we do live in that blessed triangle. We also live in a square, rectangle, circle, cylinder, and trapezium. The ancient Greeks were indeed inspired by our magical shapes. So what is your point buddy?:confused:

Nice documentary. I lived in Hargeisa at the time and I am very happy I was present. Alhamdulilah. Allahu Akbar. :) It is nice to see Hargeisa destroy and rebuild and remove the yoke of oppression. It was necessary for blood to be spilt to purify Hargeisa. Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar Wali-Laahil- 7amd. :D

I am proud of how the SNM conducting themselves, while we have the government soldiers showing themselves to be subhuman. :D Right after SNM took control of what is now Somaliland they immediately went on peacemaking conferences village by village.

While the SNM was preaching peace and laying the foundation for good governance, the remnants of Somalia's junta were held up in Kismaayo making the videos in Keydmedia declaring clan wars and creating another tragedy the man made starvation of Bay & Bakool.

Allah is kind to those who are patient. Khalid bin Waleed didn't coin the phrase “It is darkest just before dawn" for no reason. Those Generals in the video didn't know they would either ask amnesty from the SNM like Jees loooool or flee a few years later. One of them is right for saying the destruction of Hargeisa was written. It was also written he would high tail it out of there very shortly to join the band of the defeated lot. Allah is most just. :D