Sign in to follow this  
Fabregas

summer transfers

Fabregas   

was watching the atletico madrid v arsenal match in the emirates friendly cup, and what a player:

250px-Jack_Wilshere.jpg

young(17) jack wilshire is. i haven't watched such a talented english player for a while.

WingA   

Its a sad day for arsenal fans when they are linked to former players coming back and then mr wenger entertains it by saying "its possible"..

Looks like, arsenal wont be much of a treat in the league but they can focus on cups for the next 2-3 years..

Thierry.   

^^Nothing sad about it mate, Viera might not get alot of playing time at the emirates but he will be a leader on and off the pitch.

I know wenger mentality he will wait until 2 days before the transfer market closes before he makes serious bids (which will still be lower than what the selling club asked for :D )

N.O.R.F   

You lot who said Man City will finish in the top four are not footy nuts. They will be lucky to finish in the top 10.

Alonso is going and LFC season is already over.

Oz   

^ They have signed Toure and Lescott is on his way.I think they can seriously challenge the top 4.

Shay Given

Richards Toure Kompany Bridge

De Jong Barry

SWP Ireland Robinho

Adebayor

or

Given

Richards Toure Kompany Bridge

Ireland De Jong Barry

Tevez Adebayor Robinho

With thees options can't see that midfield getting over run by anyone it might not be the very best but with the exception of Robinho its packed with quick passing,dribling etc..

Again it depends if Alonso lives L.pool if he does then City would replace them.

Oz   

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

I tell you - Arsene have found his balance - he cleared out the lazy players - soon Eboue and Senderos will go and the loss of last year to ManU (CL semi) have taught him a good lesson.

:D

Loz.. An aging injury prone Gallas and another is Silvestre I can't help but be worried. Then you have an unproven Vermaelen, and Djourou holy smoke! Chelsea, United and Liverpool all have three Buffons each and you are a bit short in that department. Am sure AW knows what his doing. :D

EDIT: ARSENAL are braced for a battle to hold on to Cesc Fabregas as AC Milan meet today to discuss a £30million bid for the Spaniard.

Oz   

118332_1.jpg

Its official he said "I’LL REIGN IN SPAIN: Xabi Alonso will earn £80,000 a week after tax " A replacement of Alonso would be £18m of the proceeds into sealing a deal for Roma midfielder Alberto Aquilani.

Source

WingA   

^^ man, when did liverpool become a one man team?? and the word is liverpool are wounded without alonso.. but what about united without there midfield goal machine??

well, you got a fresh new player for almost £20m so it cant be that bad and i wouldnt want our arch rivals giving up before the season even starts..